-See service times and get directions.
-View staff bio's and contact info.
-Listen to or watch our messages - when your done you can share them with friends and family!
-Find out about upcoming events and get turn-by-turn directions, weather and parking info and more.
-Our Media Section displays photo galleries and videos of our church.
-Find sermon resources, recommended reading, and more in our Store section.
-Learn about our worship team and listen to the music we play through the 'worship' area.
-The more section displays Small Group info, Devotionals, Online Giving, and you can even send a Prayer Request!
With this application, you will be able to listen to previous messages from The Well worship gathering, stay up to date with upcoming events, and have access to the Life Journal Bible reading plan.
In addition, parents will have access to blogs, links, and resources including The Parent Connection, a weekly family devotion connecting the church and home.
For more information, please visit us at http://www.graceoxford.com.
The GSM app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 Subsplash, Content: © 2014 Grace Baptist Church
And that's not all. We want you to understand the importance of God in your life and the life of your child. Baptism, finding a parish, getting involved, going to mass. . . You’ve just had a baby (or you're hoping to). You need to get serious about a few things. Take care of yourself, feed your soul, sleep when you can and reach out to others who are hoping, worrying, praying, fretting and wondering about the same things.
We want you to (re)connect with your parish. Our app has a parish locator. 100,000 Catholic parishes around the world, at your fingertips. If you have a parish, great. Go to mass. If you don’t have a parish, or have been away from the church for a while, we miss you. Come back. We Parent More will help you find a parish and a welcoming community of faithful.
We want your little one to read and count and say their prayers. Face it; toddlers can hold a phone before they can hold a spoon. There will come a time when you need a quiet moment to yourself. The games button on the app is filled with options to engage your little one. It’s age appropriate, fun, and engaging. Wipe their sticky little fingers and hand them the phone. They’ll love it and you’ll enjoy the quiet.
We want you to have resources for what you’ll need. Our sponsors are dedicated to this project and your needs. Trust our sponsors to offer you ideas, services and products that are what you need at this time in your life.
We want parishes to be able to afford this so they can connect with you. Just like the back of the church bulletin, there’s a spot on the parish pages that lets your parish add a few sponsors—support your local business and support the businesses that support your parish. It’s the circle of life
We want kids to go to Catholic school. All the proceeds from the app will go towards scholarships for Catholic education. The app is free to moms and dads and moms and dads-to-be. We have wonderful donors and sponsors who believe in the project. And subscribing parishes have jumped on board to help the cause and provide you with great information about moms' bible study groups, dads' pick up games, registering for baptism, etc.
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your Ridgecrest Baptist Church app.
For more information about Ridgecrest Baptist Church, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.PursueGod.com
The Ridgecrest Baptist Church app was created by “Bible and Journal App LLC”
First Baptist Church of Highland Park is "A Bible Believing, Christ Centered, & Spirit Led Congregation" with a determination to keep moving Faith Forward. And remember 'There's Power at The Park!'