Think of OctaDial as a flattened, octagon-shaped gadget with multi-colored Tiles, sliced up by 4 overlapping Dials, all made possible with the magic of software.
You don't have to be a genius to completely solve it, but it helps (I'm told)!
Because it is a 2D mechanism - where you can see all the faces at once - it is generally easier to solve than a 3D rubics cube-like puzzlers, but definitely different.
There are 9 Tiles, 8 around the edge of a flat diamond-shaped board and 1 in the center.
Each Tile has 8 colored faces / bevelled-edges.
At the start, the colored bevelled-edges / faces are all shuffled about.
★ By turning the 4 Dials, you need to get the 8 Tiles around the edge of the diamond-board to be uniformly one color each.
★ Your goal with the center Tile is harder: to complete the game you must get it to radiate 8 different colored faces, with each face pointing to the edge Tile of the same color.
★ While your mission is a tough challenge, the user-friendly interface is a minimalist's dream to help you along, young or otherwise.
OctaDial is always solvable.
• The first time you solve it, it may take around an hour or a long commute to chance upon a solution (aforementioned geniuses excepted). You can save your progress.
• After mastering a few techniques you can get it down to around 20 minutes.
• After mastering 'all' of the techniques, you can get it down around 5 minutes.
• The current World Record for solving OctaDial is 2 minutes 37 seconds.
Ikou is a fun new game where you can challenge yourself against an endless sea of mazes that grow in complexity. The mazes start small at first, but eventually become large and complicated! You will have lots of fun as you work your way through maze after maze.
Ikou's mazes are in 3D, yet are made to look flat like paper, a modern and refreshing look with stunning colors.
Buy Ikou today, and starting sliding through mazes!
You have 9 dots on the screen. You can drag/slide them or you can rotate them using intuitive touch gestures.
Now try to solve this puzzle game by reconstructing the pattern shown on top of your screen!
Swipe to slide the puzzle. Drag the corner dot to rotate the puzzle.
* Minimal UI, beautiful and simple
* Pleasant colors, flat style, no distraction from the game screen
* Infinite random levels
* Simple idea with a challenging gameplay
* Various level complexity to challenge your logic skills
* Clean touch interface for sliding and rotation
* Game is automatically autosaved
* Brain and logic training game
The app is free but contains some ads.
*** Please don't forget to rate app if you liked it. Thanks!
- New Scoring Rule: +1 point for each correct move. Now each step done right is rewarded.
- New UI: beautiful components and animations inspired by Google's Material Design.
- New theming and sharing features.
No need to do any math. Just count up. It is that simple.
We forgot to mention, that you have to count freaking fast. How about 3 seconds?
Tap on the wrong number and the game is over.
Miss just one number when 3 seconds have gone and the game is over.
Let's see how long you will survive.
Share your score with your friends on Facebook, Google+, Twitter or anything you want!
Compete with other players through Google Play Games Services.
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/FlatGamesOfficial
Battle it out in REAL TIME ACTION!
Shoot, dogde, attack, and flank the enemy planes!
Invite your friends to the WAR!
Recommended requirements: 600Mhz and dedicated GPU (Droid) or 1Ghz (Incredible, N1)
Account and Device Id permissions used for Google's In-app Purchase API
Tags: online, multiplayer, battle, arena, air, flight, combat, attack, strategy, war, game, planes, RTS, 1942, DOTA, sky, flying, dogfighting, dogfight, fun, shooter, MOBA, starcraft custom maps, pvp, warcraft map, pearl harbor, world war 1, WWI, WW1, WWII, WW2
“If only I played this a year ago” -Nuclear physicist Dr. Sen T. Rifuge
Centrifuge is OpenFeint enabled which allows you to compete with your friends/frenemies!
Be on the lookout for more fun as this game gets updates frequently!
- 5 unique level types
- Cute lovable characters and sound effects
- Challenge your friends with new Scoreloop integration
- Play as a fox and "savor" dem bunnies! haha :O
built on the awesome libgdx framework!
Designed with security and efficiency in mind:
- Supports Google 2-step authentication
- Does not store any username or password information
- Efficient design for low memory and battery usage
Simple, easy, and best of all: Quick!
With this app you can amaze(or annoy) your friends!
-choose your locale
-pitch and speed control
-email to a friend
Save and load quickly in app
Want to use the built in Spanish pronunciations? No problemo!
Want to make your android sound like a ... well an android? I WILL OBEY