Create Recipe's, Calculate OG, Gravity correction calculations to hit your preboil numbers, bottle priming calculations, keg carbonation calculators, Strike water calculators, SRM, IBU, Efficiency,ABV, and brix final gravity calculators.
Please Remember, this application is still beta, If you have any issues, please email the developer and report any force closes. We will work to fix your issue ASAP.
If the application is missing any features that you would like, email the developer and we will try to have it added to the project.
Your Recipes can now be saved to the cloud, so you can save your recipes on one device and have them waiting for you on any of your other devices!
You can now copy your recipes easily and brew thing again on a different date.
Now support For BIAB brewing!
Check out the Wort Community on Google+ for some of the other things i'm working on for the app, that aren't quite ready yet.
Currently the app supports
* Alcohol by Volume with hydrometer and refractometer
* Alcohol by Weight with hydrometer and refractometer
* Conversion from °P (or °Bx whichever you prefer) to Gravity
* Calories per beer with hydrometer and refractometer
* Temperature adjusted hydrometer gravity readings.
* Standard and Metric (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
* Mash and Sparge water calculator
Brew Timer Features:
- Create, save, load, and delete multiple Recipe Profiles.
- Each Recipe Profile can contain events for all timed brewing processes.
- The Brew Timer can sound a user selected alarm and/or vibrate when an event needs your attention.
- Events can be added, edited, or removed while the the timer is running in case a modification needs to be made on the fly.
- Color-coding of individual event entry’s remaining time lets you quickly determine how soon an event will trigger.
- The Brew Timer can be paused and resumed at any time.
The Brew Timer is also great for timing coffee roasting, baking or anything else you may need to keep track of multiple timing events.
Is there something you would like to see in The Brew Timer? I have a list of other desired features that other brewers have emailed me, send me an email and tell me what you want! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Drink Calculator is an Android application that will help you to always choose the cheapest option when buying beer or soft drinks. In the main screen of the app, you will find several options to fill the prices as "Litrão", "Bottle 600 ml", "Long Neck 355 ml", "Pet", "can" etc.
To make a comparison, add the price of the desired options, and tap the "Calculate" button. Then the Drink Calculator lists the most economical options for you to buy.
The app also has a calculator that makes your life easier in time to split the bill at the pub. To perform the calculation, simply enter the value of the drink, the number of people and the percentage of the waiter.
* Recipe formulation that can be saved
* IBU and original gravity calculations
* Modifiable database of hops and fermentables
* Attenuation calculator
* Hydrometer correction
NEW! MASH TUN HEATLOSS COMPENSATION:
Enter your mash-tun's thermal mass to adjust for heat loss when you are not heating your mash-tun to the strike temperatures.
• Fahrenheit & Celsius
• Metric & US Measurement Scales
• Mashtun Heatloss Compensation (Advanced Setting)
HOW TO USE:
Swipe left and right between 3 screens that control grain, water and desired temperature. Drag the grain and water levels up and down, spin the temperature on the thermometer to set and calculate target and strike (infusion) temperatures. Use the + and - buttons to nudge each measurement. Use the info button to help learn what to do in each screen.
TO CALCULATE TEMPERATURES:
1 - Enter your grain weight and grain temperature
2 - Enter volume of water
3 - Set the desired temperature to see calculated strike (infusion temperature)
WHY USE IT:
Different homebrew recipes may call for different infusion temperatures and methods. Stop approximating and start your mash off right with Mash. Over or undershooting your infusion temperatures cost you time, effect your efficiency and can change the flavor profile. Get right in the temperature zone the first time and save yourself from scrambling and adjusting.
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2015 Digitalchemy, LLC
+ Calculate beers stats like ABV, Calories, etc.
+ Conversions for BRIX and Specific Gravity.
+ Hydrometer Temp Adjust Tool and Chart
+ Calculate Krausen volume needed to carbonate naturally rather than adding sugars.
+ Scale a recipe or reverse engineer the grain weight.
+ Calculate Strike water temp and mash / sparge water volumes.
+ Adjust your mash temp. Miss your mash temp? Calculate how much water to add to cool down or heat up your mash.
+ Brew Timers (optional)
+ US Imperial and Metric
Note: Does not access the internet or phone data.
1. Calculate resistor values of voltage divider
2. Calculate resistor values of inverting amplifier gain
3. Save component values in CSV file (Excel file)
4. Use preferred values of resistors
Features in PRO version only:
1. No Ad
2. Can use preferred value 1% for resistor
3. No limitation
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : Resistor ratio, voltage divider, inverting amplifier, Calculator, Basic electronics
This application also holds the forums for the Renegade Army Alliance of World Vastriel57, which will soon be releasing news and guides to help everybody improve themselves in the game.
As this is still only the second release, there are still plenty of updates to come.
Future releases will contain:
- General bug fixing
- A coordinate finder
- Alliance (low level) bank locating
- Inventory might and battle ratios directly from ingame screenshots
Please feel free to contact me on email@example.com if you encounter any bugs/problems within the app, or if you have an idea for something to add to it.
This release is in no way associated with the publisher of "The Hobbit:Kingdoms Of Middle Earth", Kabam Inc.
Make fractions fun again!
You never have to look for a basic calculator again as long as you have your phone.
With the calculator you can:
• Add, subtract, multiply, divide and simplify fractions.
• Enter multiple values before solving, for example 1/2 + 1/4 + 1/8 = 7/8.
• Enter mixed integer and fraction values, for example (2 1/2) + (1 1/4) + 1/8 + 3 = (6 7/8).
• Mix decimal and fractions in a calculation, for example 5.25 + 2 1/2 = 7 3/4. All calculation results are expressed as fractions.
• Convert a fraction to a decimal number and a decimal number to a fraction. 5.25 becomes (5 1/4) or (5 25/100). (5 5/8) becomes 5.625.
• Display a history of your work or your math homework.
• Simply a fraction or a ratio, for example 27/36 becomes 3/4 and then convert to 0.75 or 75/100.
• Master fractions and make peace with whole numbers, denominators, numerators, quotients, division with remainders, and ratios.
• Find lowest common denominator by simply adding two fractions.
• Divide and see quotient with remainder in lowest fractional form.
• Compare fractions. Take the difference between two fractions to learn which one is bigger.
• Work with improper fractions.
• Work with negative fractions or numbers.
They are listed Alphabetically, refractive index from low to high and specific gravity from low to high, for easy gemstone identification.
-R.I.'s of commercially known gemstones
-Wikipedia links to commercially known gemstones
-Spectra for relevant gemstones.
Tools required to utilize this app:
-gemmological scales (for specific gravity)
- Recipe manager
- BeerXML import/export
- Ingredients, equipment, mash profiles
- Brewing calculators
THIS VERSION IS *BETA* AND *WILL* HAVE BUGS.
The files needed for Brewzor are now being hosted on Google Sites. You can download them and use the import wizard to import all the recipe and ingredient data. The URL is:
Brewzor Calculator is for the home brewer and professional brewer. Hopefully it will help you brew better beer and simplify your brew day.
THIS VERSION IS *BETA* AND *WILL* HAVE BUGS.
The following calculators are included:
Strike Temperature: Calculates infusion temperature, volume and water/grain ratio needed for your initial strike.
Mash Infusion: Calculates infusion temperature and volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Decoction Volume: Calculates the decoction volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Batch Sparge: Calculates mash water volumes, water/grain ratio, and grain absorption.
Gravity Correction: Calculates amount of extract or water needed to alter the gravity of a given volume of wort.
Boil Off: Calculates starting, ending, boil off and temperature corrected volumes for a boil.
Hop Bitterness: Calculates estimated IBUs for a given wort and hop schedule.
Hop Alpha Correction: Calculates the new hop weight needed to provide the same IBUs of the original hop when the new hop is a different alpha and or hop form (Pellet, Plug, or Leaf).
Kettle Volume: Calculates volumes in a cylindrical vessel.
Yeast Pitching Rate: Calculates the number of cells needed for optimal fermentation. Allows for multiple steps when additional cells must be grown.
Carbonation: Calculates CO2 pressure, and priming sugar weights needed to carbonate beer.
Gyle: Calculates the amount of gyle needed to carbonate beer.
Efficiency: Calculates brewhouse efficiency.
Hydrometer Correction: Calculates the corrected gravity when a hydrometer sample is not at the calibration temperature.
Alcohol / Attenuation: Calculates real and apparent attenuation as well as alcohol by weight and volume.
Refractometer: Calculates corrected gravity values when taking readings with a refractometer.
Styles: BJCP Style Guide
Color Estimate: Calculates estimated color for a given SRM or EBC.
Unit Conversions: Common unit conversions.
ALL THE FUNCTIONALITY IN THIS APP IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE BY INSTALLING "Brewzor Calculator FREE" IN THE MARKET.
*DON'T INSTALL THIS APP UNTIL YOU TRY THE FREE VERSION.*
INSTALL IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DONATION TO BREWZOR SOFTWARE.