* Hydrometer temperature correction
* Convert refractometer readings (plato) to specific gravity
* ABV, ABW and calorie calculator
* Mash infusion temp
* Yeast pitch rate
* US standard and metric
Brew on! By BrewCalcs.com
NEW! MASH TUN HEATLOSS COMPENSATION:
Enter your mash-tun's thermal mass to adjust for heat loss when you are not heating your mash-tun to the strike temperatures.
• Fahrenheit & Celsius
• Metric & US Measurement Scales
• Mashtun Heatloss Compensation (Advanced Setting)
HOW TO USE:
Swipe left and right between 3 screens that control grain, water and desired temperature. Drag the grain and water levels up and down, spin the temperature on the thermometer to set and calculate target and strike (infusion) temperatures. Use the + and - buttons to nudge each measurement. Use the info button to help learn what to do in each screen.
TO CALCULATE TEMPERATURES:
1 - Enter your grain weight and grain temperature
2 - Enter volume of water
3 - Set the desired temperature to see calculated strike (infusion temperature)
WHY USE IT:
Different homebrew recipes may call for different infusion temperatures and methods. Stop approximating and start your mash off right with Mash. Over or undershooting your infusion temperatures cost you time, effect your efficiency and can change the flavor profile. Get right in the temperature zone the first time and save yourself from scrambling and adjusting.
Statistics Calculator includes the following features:
1) Mean, Median, Mode
2) Standard Deviation Calculation
3) Geometric Mean Calculator
4) Grouped Data Arithmetic Mean
5) Class Interval Arithmetic Mean
6) Root Mean Square
7) Correlation Co-efficient
8) Regression Calculator
9) Harmonic Mean Math
11) Standard Error calculator
12) Coefficient of variance calculator
13) Weighted mean calculator
14) Permutation and Combination
16) Normal Distribution
17) Normal Distribution(PDF)
18) Binomial Distribution
19) Negative Binomial Distribution
20) Poisson Distribution
21) Hypergeometric Distribution
22) Percent error
23) Skewness calculator
24) Traffic Growth Calculator
25) Vowels Rearrangement Calculator
26) Percentage (%) To GPA Conversion Calculator
27) Five Number Summary Calculator
28) F-Test Calculator
29) Vector Cross Product
30) Skewness Coefficient Calculator
31) Population Confidence Interval
32) Confidence Limits Mean
33) Confidence Interval Variance
34) Altman Z Score Calculator
35) Z Score Standard Calculator
36) Z Test Statistics Calculator
37) Mean Absolute Deviation Calculator
38) Percentile Rank Calculator
39) Critical T-Distribution
40) F-Test Probability Value
41) Probability Value for Z-Score
42) Probability Value for T-Test
43) Counting Permutations With Repetition
44) Counting Combinations With Repetition
45) Hypothesis Test for Population Mean
46) Cumulative Sum Calculator
47) Mid and Semi Quartiles Calculator
48) Percentile to Z-Score
49) Exponential Distribution
50) Chi-Squared Table
51) F-Test Table
52) T-Distribution Table
53) Negative Z-Score Chart
54) Positive Z-Score Chart
55) Empirical Rule calculator
56) Inter Quartile Calculator
57) R-Squared calculator
58) Sample Size Calculator
59) Ucas Tariff Points Calculator
60) GPA Calculator
61) Bessel Functions
62) Beta Function
63) Incomplete Beta Function
64) Gamma Function
65) Incomplete Gamma Function
66) Frequency Distribution
67) Cumulative / Relative Frequency Distribution
68) Gaussian Error Function (erf)
69) Weibull Probability Distribution
70) Bessel Integrals Calculator
71) Beta Function for Probability Density Calculator
72) Digamma Function
73) Hankel Function
74) Riccati Bessel Function
75) Spherical Bessel Function
76) Spherical Hankel Function
77) Autocorrelation Calculator
78) Ellipticgamma Function Calculator
79) Loggamma Function Calculator
80) Reciprocalgamma Function Calculator
81) Mean Squared Error Calculator
82) Venn diagram and probability
83) Effect Size, Cohen d Calculator for T Test
84) Hypothesis Test for Population Variance
85) Effect Size Calculator
86) Mann Whitney U / Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test
87) Chi Squared Goodness of Fit Test Calculation
88) One Way ANOVA Matrix
89) Harmonic mean frequency
90) Post Test Probability
91) Probability Tree Calculator
They are listed Alphabetically, refractive index from low to high and specific gravity from low to high, for easy gemstone identification.
-R.I.'s of commercially known gemstones
-Wikipedia links to commercially known gemstones
-Spectra for relevant gemstones.
Tools required to utilize this app:
-gemmological scales (for specific gravity)
• VST CoffeeTools™ for ANDROID is a comprehensive design and measurement application for coffee and espresso professionals, brewing equipment designers, baristas and coffee enthusiasts. Fully functional with or without a coffee refractometer (add measurement data with a refractometer).
Includes all Coffee, Espresso and Cupping Modes plus Charting!
SIMPLE 2-STEP DESIGN PROCESS
• Select desired strength and beverage amount, tap LOAD and VST CoffeeTools calculates and displays all related brewing parameters, charts the design and displays measurement results.
• Design by Direct Keypad or by presets of commonly used recipes. Automatically computes recipes and detailed results for any size or method of brewing using Beverage, Brew Water or Ground Coffee amounts.
• Scale any recipe instantly in any mode or configuration.
• Convert any recipe regardless of brewing method, including conversion of drip>>immersion or immersion>>drip recipes.
• All extraction yield calculations are normalized for brew water temperature, brew method, CO2 and moisture content and retained liquid. Normalized charting ensures that taste characteristics are plotted similarly regardless of preparation method for coffee, cupping and espresso.
• Full design details and measurement results are provided, including liquid retained and spent weights, as well as accurate beverage amount computations.
• Design and Measurements are plotted full-screen on a VST's Universal Brewing Control Chart.
• Full conversions are provided in all units of volume & weight, metric & U.S. Standard (English) systems.
• Independent inputs are provided for measurement data and are plotted along with design data on same chart.
PORTABLE ANALYSIS TOOLS
VST CoffeeTools™ is a virtual LAB in the field
• Designed for portable or laboratory use, VST CoffeeTools consists of a powerful set of Coffee and Espresso analysis tools for computer-free determinations of strength and extraction.
• Outstanding educational tool for teaching the basics of coffee chemistry.
• Support for sharing, printing (iOS6 required) eMail across iPhone, iPad and Mac OSX versions.
• Saved Measurements and Calculations include TDS, Extraction Yield, Dose, Brew Water, Beverage amounts, Brew Time or Shot Time, Brew Method (all methods supported), Pressure, Temperature, Pre-Infusion, Grinder/Setting, Roaster, Roast Date, Roast Style, Farm/Farmer, Barista Name/Notes, Tasting Score and much more.
• Measurements can be eMailed directly via CONTACTs and shared with customers, clients and colleagues for quick, detailed communication of all parameters.
• Compatible with VST CoffeeTools™ for iPhone, iPad, Mac OSX.
Keywords: coffeetools, coffee tools, mojo, mojotogo, extract mojo, extractmojo, extraction, coffee, espresso, cupping, VST
Professional hygrometer for your device.
It measures atmospheric relative humidity.
■ direct reading in percent %
■ realistic vintage analog look
■ alternative digital display
■ includes user advices
■ 18 case skins
This app requires device with a humidity sensor. It uses humidity sensor data to give accurate and instant atmospheric relative humidity reading in percents. Do not install or rate this app if your device does not have a humidity sensor.
+ Calculate beers stats like ABV, Calories, etc.
+ Conversions for BRIX and Specific Gravity.
+ Hydrometer Temp Adjust Tool and Chart
+ Calculate Krausen volume needed to carbonate naturally rather than adding sugars.
+ Scale a recipe or reverse engineer the grain weight.
+ Calculate Strike water temp and mash / sparge water volumes.
+ Adjust your mash temp. Miss your mash temp? Calculate how much water to add to cool down or heat up your mash.
+ Brew Timers (optional)
+ US Imperial and Metric
Note: Does not access the internet or phone data.
Features in detail:
LU decomposition whit pivoting
SVD - Singular Values decomposition
Eigenvalues - Eigenvectors
Linear Systems M N
variable evaluation: pi
function evaluation: sin(0)
variable definition: a=3.5
function definition: f(x)=x^2-1
--Logarithms and power
sqrt(x): square root; x^0.5
cbrt(x): cube root; x^(1/3)
exp(x): exponential; e^x
log(x), ln(x): natural logarithm
log2(x), lb(x): binary logarithm
log10(x), lg(x): decimal logarithm
log(base,x): arbitrary base logarithm
--Trigonometric - radians
sin(x), cos(x), tan(x)
asin(x), acos(x), atan(x)
--Trigonometric - degrees
sind(x), cosd(x), tand(x)
asind(x), acosd(x), atand(x)
sinh(x), cosh(x), tanh(x)
asinh(x), acosh(x), atanh(x)
gcd(x,y): greatest common divisor
abs(x): absolute value
rnd(): random value from [0,1). rnd(max): random value from [0, max).
i or j is the complex base. Example:
+ - × ÷ basic arithmetic
√ square root
' first derivative
--Binary, octal, hexadecimal
Value converter in binary, octal or hexadecimal input prefixing respectively 0b, 0o, 0x, in decimal.
It is possible to compute the first derivative of a function with one argument using the prime notation: log'(5).
The prime mark (quote) must appear immediately after the name of the function, and must be followed by open-parentheses.
The derivative may be plotted e.g. sqrt'(x).
To compute the derivative of an expression you must define the expression as a named function.
Eg f (x) = x ^ 2 + x, after insertion, type f '(x) to display the graph of the derivative.
To plot multiple functions on the same 2d graph, simply enter them on the same line separated by ";".
ArcLength & SurfaceArea
--Graph (MultiPlot up to 6 functions)
Graph of parametric functions
Graph in polar coordinates
Say about us
"BisMag Scientific Graphing Calculator 3D"is a demo version of "BisMag Calculator 3D" if the product is to your liking and you find it useful try the PRO version.
scientific calculator, scientific calculator app, grapher, graphic calculator, integration, derivative, mathematica, matlab, mathcad, complex numbers, plotting, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, graphing calculator, study of function, asymptote, derive, arity, symja
A useful tool to correct the density of the wort when it is measured at a temperature different from one the hydrometer is set to.
Temperature adjustable in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Density in SG, Plato and Baumé degrees.
It also allows the recording and the sharing of each reading over that the entire fermentation log.
Still, allows you to calculate the alcohol (ABV and ABW), both the real and the apparent attenuation.
It provides finally the freezing temperature of the wort and the caloric intake of the final beer.
- Unit conversion
- Hop bitterness and degradation
- Kettle volume
- Infusion mash calculation
- Alcohol content
- Beer color
Brewzilla is optimized for both phones and tablets.
A mash and batch sparge water calculator
A boil timer with configurable alarms
A convenient place to take brewing notes
An email ready summary of your brew day
Support for both imperial and metric units
BrewDay saves each homebrew session so that you can refer back to them later. There are configurable defaults for most values available in settings.
Currently the app supports
* Alcohol by Volume with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Alcohol by Weight with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Conversion from °P (or °Bx whichever you prefer) to Gravity
* Calories per beer with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Temperature adjusted hydrometer gravity readings.
* Standard and Metric (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
More from developer
- Recipe manager
- BeerXML import/export
- Ingredients, equipment, mash profiles
- Brewing calculators
THIS VERSION IS *BETA* AND *WILL* HAVE BUGS.
The files needed for Brewzor are now being hosted on Google Sites. You can download them and use the import wizard to import all the recipe and ingredient data. The URL is:
Brewzor Calculator is for the home brewer and professional brewer. Hopefully it will help you brew better beer and simplify your brew day.
THIS VERSION IS *BETA* AND *WILL* HAVE BUGS.
The following calculators are included:
Strike Temperature: Calculates infusion temperature, volume and water/grain ratio needed for your initial strike.
Mash Infusion: Calculates infusion temperature and volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Decoction Volume: Calculates the decoction volume needed to raise the temperature of the mash.
Batch Sparge: Calculates mash water volumes, water/grain ratio, and grain absorption.
Gravity Correction: Calculates amount of extract or water needed to alter the gravity of a given volume of wort.
Boil Off: Calculates starting, ending, boil off and temperature corrected volumes for a boil.
Hop Bitterness: Calculates estimated IBUs for a given wort and hop schedule.
Hop Alpha Correction: Calculates the new hop weight needed to provide the same IBUs of the original hop when the new hop is a different alpha and or hop form (Pellet, Plug, or Leaf).
Kettle Volume: Calculates volumes in a cylindrical vessel.
Yeast Pitching Rate: Calculates the number of cells needed for optimal fermentation. Allows for multiple steps when additional cells must be grown.
Carbonation: Calculates CO2 pressure, and priming sugar weights needed to carbonate beer.
Gyle: Calculates the amount of gyle needed to carbonate beer.
Efficiency: Calculates brewhouse efficiency.
Hydrometer Correction: Calculates the corrected gravity when a hydrometer sample is not at the calibration temperature.
Alcohol / Attenuation: Calculates real and apparent attenuation as well as alcohol by weight and volume.
Refractometer: Calculates corrected gravity values when taking readings with a refractometer.
Styles: BJCP Style Guide
Color Estimate: Calculates estimated color for a given SRM or EBC.
Unit Conversions: Common unit conversions.
ALL THE FUNCTIONALITY IN THIS APP IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE BY INSTALLING "Brewzor Calculator FREE" IN THE MARKET.
*DON'T INSTALL THIS APP UNTIL YOU TRY THE FREE VERSION.*
INSTALL IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DONATION TO BREWZOR SOFTWARE.