With this app you get an extension for the DashClock widget which shows you informations about new What App messages.
Android 4.1+ uses the accessability service to read your incoming What App messages. This has to be activated in the system. Since Android 4.3+ the app uses the notification access service which also has to be activated in the system. The settings of this app brings you directly to the correct system settings.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik:
How you can add a widget to lookscreen is described here:
If you dont want an icon in launcher please use the donate version. Many users need a fine instruction for using this application first time and so we added the configuration as an app icon. The visibility of an app icon is not a dynamic settings in android so we need an new app version. Sorry.
Please report errors to our email adress.
Using this extension you will be able to select up to 3 stock symbols and view their current price and change (in percentage) right from your lock screen.
DashClock Ticker Extension requires DashClock Widget by Romain Nurik here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Practically, you can select any symbol available in Yahoo! Finance.
All you need to do is to search the stock you are interested in, and locate it's symbol in Yahoo! Finance, and then enter that symbol in the extension's settings screen.
Select one of 3 options for the status/collapsed mode - Price/Change (%)/Change (points)
Select either the ticker symbol or full name on the expanded mode
Select either change in percentage or in points on the expanded mode
Launch different action when you click on the extension - Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, Google Search or your own application (for example - a trading application)
Option to enable data-refresh when you turn your screen on, so you'll see the latest quotes right away
If you have any problem with this extension, please contact me before leaving negative feedback.
★“Easy to use with a lot of functionality”
★“Excellent! Fully customizable and functional!”
★“Neat Simple elegant and easy to use with some further under the hood for tweekers”
• Set your own title and text
• Set your own icon
• Start an app when you click on the widget
• Toggle an action when you click on the widget (e.g. Wifi on/off)
• Edit notes (widget text) when you click on the widget
• Open shortcuts when you click on the widget
• Open a website in the browser when you click on the widget
• Call a number when you click on the widget
• Turn your screen off when you click on the widget
• Send an email when you click on the widget
• Create up to 6 different custom extensions
1. Install DashClock widget
2. Create an instance of DashClock Widget on your lock screen or home screen
3. Install DashClock custom extension
4. Open DashClock settings and add one of the available custom extensions
5. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and customize your extension
6. Enjoy your own extension :)
PRO FEATURES (In-App purchase):
• Use more than 3 different custom extensions
• No ads
• More toggles
• More predefined icons
• Choose your own icons
• Screen off
• Support me and the development of this app :)
If you have any ideas for new features or improvements, please contact me! Just write me an email ;)
Displays charging state, level, and other information about your device's battery in the widget.
Get instant access to:
• Current battery level
• Current battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Charged)
• Current power type (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Time running on battery since last full charge
• Time remaining on battery/time until
• Battery details (Health | Temperature | Voltage | Technology)
Note: You must charge your battery to 100% after updating or installing for the first time for the widget to display the correct time on battery.
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
• In-app purchases: For accepting donations--no features hidden behind a paywall!
Featured on XDA portal and Android Police!
An essential extension for DashClock, that makes full use of its extensibility to give you control of notifications from ANY application on the lock screen. Add notifications for up to eleven applications in DashClock widget. To see more/less than 7 extensions, tap on the settings icon in DashNotifier settings Activity and enable/disable extensions.
This will not show up on your app launcher. To use this, go to DashClock settings and add extensions from this application.
Uses Notification service in Android 4.3 and Accessibility in Android 4.2. Because of limitations in Accessibility service there are a few less features/functionality in Android 4.2. DashNotifier only runs on devices with Android 4.2+. Lower Android versions are and will not supported.
Now with more than a hundred icons inbuilt, thanks to Milosch Lee - https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=UPpack
New icon courtesy Dima Skvarskyi - https://plus.google.com/+DimaSkvarskyi
This application is released under MIT license and is hosted on github - https://github.com/umanx/DashNotifier/
For beta versions and/or support, go to Google+ community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115585480035899880126
BetterCalendar is a highly customizable calendar addon that fits your needs.
If you experience any difficulties, please try this first: go to the system settings --> Apps --> All Apps. There, find BetterCalendar --> delete all data, find Calendar --> delete appdata, find Calendar Storage --> delete appdata. Then perform a reboot and re-sync your Google Calendar within system settings.
Features of BetterCalendar:
- Display up to 4 events on Dashclock
- Calendars selectable
- Display event location
- Display full day events
- Output format changeable
- Date format selectable
- Select a tap action
- Hide Date
- Show Weekday
- Hide AM/PM
- Show events until start/end
- Add leading zeroes to date
- Show all events in same style
- Time range from "just today" to 3 weeks
- Show Today/Tomorrow instead of Date
- Show event title in collapsed state
- Show date & time for next event if Dashclock is collapsed
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Danish, Dutch and Polish translation
Permission is necessary to read events from calendar. No personal data will be read.
If you have any idea for new features, just send me an email. :)
* Opens the conversation thread when all unread messages are from the same conversation
* Opens the conversation list when more than one conversation has unread messages
* Updates when new messages are received
* Shows message previews
** Can be disabled to prevent showing previews
* Shows contact names
* Requires that Messenger be installed. This application is not for use with other SMS applications.
* Requires that DashClock or another application which consumed Dashclock extensions be installed.
** The app is only fully tested and guaranteed to work with Dashclock.
* Requires permission to read SMS and MMS messages for display of received messages.
* Requires permission to read contacts for display of names of message senders.
Monitor your network data usage easily whether its Mobile Data (GPRS/Edge/3G/4G) or Wi-Fi Data.
Extension displays data used, data left & percentage of data used.
Set your data plan to automatically reset counters.
DashClock Data Usage Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: email@example.com
Get exact battery details like battery level, charging state, health, voltage etc.
• Displays current battery level
• Tap on extension to open real-time battery details
• Displays different battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Fully charged)
• Displays battery health
• Displays the charging power source (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Displays battery temperature (Celcius and Fahrenheit)
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- show upcoming or full day events (up to 6 due to DashClock restriction) for today, today and tomorrow or next week
- toggle for full day events
- choose which calendars to display
- show location for the next event
- toggle to show date for the events
NOTE: you need DashClock widget for this extension to work
Requires the fantastic DashClock widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en
Open sourced at: https://github.com/dinosaurwithakatana/lastcaller
You select which connections should be toggled, and when you interact with the extension, the connections you chose are toggled (if they are on, they will be turned off, and vice-versa). You also have an option to lock the screen automatically right after the app toggles the connections. Power Lock also shows the battery levels and the state of the connections you chose to toggle.
There's also three beautiful and resizable homescreen widgets with a setting to lock the screen after toggling a connection AND with a setting to make the widget background transparent, leaving just the icons visible.
4x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and a button to lock the screen
3x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G
1x1: CUSTOMIZABLE! Choose between Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and lock the screen!
Now you can toggle the following connections:
- Mobile Data
More connections will be added in the future.
WARNING: if you can't uninstall the app, you probably just need to open the app and use the "Remove Administrator Permissions" option, and then try to uninstall again.
Widget requires Android 4.0+.
Power Lock DashClock extension requires Android 4.2+ and DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik.
• READ_CALENDAR - Used to read back events from calendar
You can now directly open Google Calendar by clicking on the stardate.
Rating and feedback is greatly appreciated.
In order to use this extension you MUST have DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
This is an Extension for DashClock Widget available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock and will NOT work without it.
Android 4.2 is required to run DashClock Widget and therefore also to use AppLauncher for DashClock.
If you have an issue with the app (e.g. it's not working the way you want it) please write a mail to email@example.com before you leave a negative review! Thanks in advance
Multiple Shortcuts are now possible!
As Premiumuser you can now display the number of notifications received by any application: Including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Google Talk, Gmail etc.!
Support for Android 4.3+'s Notification Listener API - Updating Notification details in real time! Including count and description text.
Support for ADW Icon Packs to set your favorite icons - FOR FREE!
Support for Gallery Images to set your own icons - FOR FREE!
If you're coming from an earlier version, and you have Android 4.3 or higher, but you also want to use the new API, just reenable notification scanning and you'll be prompted with further instructions!
The internet permission is needed to display the advertisement inside the Settings View.
If you have any questions, problems or feature requests, write an email to the developer!
To all users who request the chosen app's icon as icon: It's possible now!
Finally! A solution to record your screen has come in KitKat!
This is perfect for developers who need to record videos for the Play Store, taking and showing bug reports, and everyone who just wants a simple solution for screen recording.
In the free version, there is 2 minute time limit. If you like the app, please upgrade to the paid version which ups the time limit to 10 minutes.
Not until you have the GMM app!
Watch all the latest episodes easily from your phone, tablet, or TV. Wake up every weekday morning to the new Rhett and Link episode and watch it right in this app.
I am not sponsored or endorsed by Rhett and Link or Good Mythical Morning. I am just a fan who wants to give other fans an easy viewing option for the daily show. However, I would love it if you other fans would promote this app as much as you promote the show; spread the word, and even tell Rhett and Link about this app if you like it!
Finally, get the coolest wallpapers no matter what ROM you are using, even if you are completely stock.
Don't know what a ROM is? No matter; these are cool, creative wallpapers from great developers.
I am not a part of these groups, but I would like to spread a little bit of their work around, so enjoy!
Now, there is an easier way simply to launch Daydream, right from your home screen, no matter if you are docked, charging, or neither. Just press the icon, and Daydream will start.
I have heard a few people ask for such a shortcut, so I made this; if you have any suggestions or problems to report, please email me. Also, this is ad-free and requires no permissions.
Daydream Launcher Plus has more added features and serves to further my development.
Plus exclusive features:
- Tasker and Locale Plug-In
- Set custom timeout for daydreaming when not charging.
- Setting to allow notification shortcut to launch daydream right from the status bar.
- Setting to allow daydream to start when the screen goes off (as greatly requested).
- Some extra bits.
- You tell me! Email me, and I will try to add your desired feature.
While waiting for my Dogecoin to rack up as I mined it, I made this game to pass the time playing. Whether you mine Dogecoin or not, you will have fun playing Dig Doge.
Free, no ads, open-source: https://github.com/NightlyNexus/DigDoge-core
If you would like, throw me some Dogecoin at DDFiAKtqKJ5oybNzVqudtQzxHAYrh79ypr
Also, you can set a custom note instead of showing your copied text. Go into the settings and enable the custom defined note to see it instead of your clipboard. This is really handy for quick notes to save and see at a glance.
Simply pick which type of volume you want to control, and, presto, you have a widget to control it. Even create multiple widgets for controlling multiple volume streams, such as one widget for ringer volume and another widget for music volume.
Just scroll to the volume you want to set, and click it to set it.
With this app, a changelog of your current CyanogenMod build will be displayed after the first boot after flashing the build. I used to flash, then try to find a changelog app as soon as I entered my new build for the day. Now, that task is done for me. This is extremely useful for nightly flashers of CyanogenMod. Enjoy!
Note that, after the first launch, this app will not be visible on your homescreen. It only runs after you have flashed a new CyanogenMod build.
Currently supports Dogecoin, Bitcoin, and U.S. Dollars.
Also, check your mining pool status! Displays personal, pool, and network stats.
Donate DOGE: DDFiAKtqKJ5oybNzVqudtQzxHAYrh79ypr
Got a Pen? puts a notification up only during phone calls; click on the notification and go straight to your default note-taking app. It is that easy.
Never have to hunt for your note app or reach for a pen again!
A fast and easy step counter for the Nexus 5 and Google Glass.
After installing the Google Glass add-on (see link below), simply pair your Nexus 5 with Glass. Now, you can see your number of steps during your walk or job without pulling your phone out of your pocket. Just look up at Glass. Really cool, huh?
Glass add-on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByI6ac75SrewY2d6QkNHdjNZMW8/edit?usp=sharing
(Install the above .apk on Glass.)
- Find in Page
- Quick Search Box integration -- get to articles even faster
- Search suggestions
- URL interception -- go straight to AndyPedia or your browser when clicking on a Wikipedia link; it's your choice!
- NFC -- Share the article directly with another device using Android Beam, even if that device does not have AndyPedia!
- Share -- Share via your installed apps.
Best of all: AndyPedia is 100% open source! See https://github.com/NightlyNexus/AndyPedia. Also, AndyPedia is compatible with Eclair and up (2.1+), so everybody can enjoy a better native Wikipedia app.
Or, really any kind of reminder app?
Sick of the ad-filled apps out there?
Finally, an excellent reminder app has come to Android.
Easily set weekly or daily reminders. Browse your schedule on the page on the right. Get beautiful, expandable notifications when it is reminder time, set your own reminder sound, and even get LED notifications.
I think you will love it, so try it. I am making it free, and, if you like it, please leave a 5-star review for me.