It is also possible to specify an ND filter of up to 30 stops, handy for those long exposure photographs to blur water and clouds.
Please contact me if you'd like to have the app translated into your language.
Simply specify the filters used and the exposure time of the camera and ND filter calculates the optimum time span, for your photographs to become awesomet!
- Add your own filters
- Delete the default filter
- Select multiple filters
- Built-in timer / alarm
- Easy to use
- Automatic time conversion
For more information about gray filter / neutral density filter visit Wikipedia:
Are you looking for new functionality, new filters, new exposure times and so on?
In the version "ND filter PRO" you can find it.
The purpose of standard photographic neutral density filters is to allow the photographer greater flexibility to change the aperture, exposure time and/or motion blur of subject in different situations and atmospheric conditions.
Select the shutter speed applicable without the filter then select the filter you intend on using. The shutter speed you will then need to use will be displayed with the timer available if it is 4 seconds or longer.
- Shutter speeds 1/8000 to 30 seconds at 1/3 stop intervals
- Single 1 to 10 F-stop filters
- Timer complete notifications supported on Android Wear devices
If you have any problems, experience any bugs or would like to make any suggestions, please send me an email.
▣ Various camera shutters (High-Speed, High-Definition, Silent)
▣ Creating animated GIF with ease
▣ Easy to use
- Switchable auto & manual save
- Built-in photo gallery
- LED flashlight
- Image effects
Do you want to take pictures in the library?
Do you want to take pictures of a cute running pet?
Make your smart phone as a high-speed camera!
Make your smart phone as a noiseless camera!
Do not miss the chance!
1. Supports high-speed shots(Up to 40 FPS).
- More FPS than normal DSLR camera.
- Supports quick image viewer for burst shots.
- Choose best photo and save it.
2. Supports noiseless shutter.
- Supports Burst shooting, Freeze screen, Taking a picture without shutter sound.
3. Supports picture freezing.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Supports image effects(Negative, Mono, Sepia)
- Supports WYSIWYG saving.
4. Supports image effects.
- Supports Normal, Negative, Mono, Sepia effects.
- Supports high-speed burst shot, Freeze shot, Taking a picture with image effect.
5. Taking high-definition pictures
- Don't run the other camera app to take high-definition photos.
- You can take a HD picture by pressing the volume up(or down) button.
6. Built-in Photo Gallery
- Don't go outside to see photos taken.
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Image effects.
- WYSIWYG saving.
- Animated GIF
7. Supports Rear-face & Front-face camera
- Supports image effects.
- Supports High-speed shooting, Freeze shot, Taking a picture without sound.
8. Supports Flashlight
- You can use the LED flash-light function when you take a picture in dark places or walk in the dark.
- You can turn flash light on and off by pressing volume down(or up) button.
9. Supports Animated GIF
- Creating Animated GIF.
* Touch the screen to get a focus.
* Some phones are making a shutter sound when get HD pictures.
* FPS is depend on your smart phone's ability.
* ex) Galaxy NX - 40FPS, Galaxy S3 - 30FPS
If you have any problems for using this App., send me a mail before rating. firstname.lastname@example.org
I will do my best to satisfy you. Thank you.
"Shutter-Speed" allows you to measure the shutter-speeds of your cameras simply with your smartphone, without the need of bulky equipment. The measured values can then be saved to a table. Additionally, the app automatically calculates a correction value in thirds of an f-stop. Hereby, even when your camera is inaccurate, the app tells you how to make accurate exposures !
How does this work ?
The App is based on an acoustic measurement-method: When you release the shutter of a camera, it makes a shutter-release-sound, which is caused by the opening and closing of the shutter. The App records this sound and displays a graphical waveform of it on the screen. Both the opening and the closing of the shutter produce a peak in the waveform. The distance between those peaks equals the shutter-speed.
Of course, the accuracy of this acoustic measurement has it's limits. It will give good results with slow speeds up to about 1/30 and 1/60. Leaf-shutters work better than SLR's and focal-plane-shutters, because they produce less noise which distorts the signal.
If you want more accuracy and be able to measure speeds up to 1/500, you can purchase a "PhotoPlug". This is a hardware-extension for the app, which allows you to measure the actual amount of light passing through the camera, instead of sound. The PhotoPlug is a small, 3cm long device which fits into the headphone jack of our smartphone. Once it is plugged in, it converts light into electrical signals, allowing you to make real light-measurements with your smartphone !
For further information please visit www.photoplug.de !
- camera and video features
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Pinch to zoom
- smart panorama shooting
- Countdown Timer
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting
- White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
- Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
- Location targeting
- Configurable volume keys
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
The special permissions for use
HD Camera can remember your photos and videos location if you wish. Other apps can access this information along with your saved images.
After you take a photo, you can share with others. HD Camera need to read the contacts information and help you share photos via email, SMS, or other apps.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
New features! Photographic archive path can be changed.
(Recommendations with the same phone photo archive path.)
Free version increased to 800 * 480 resolution
Long exposure photography is a happy thing, we try to let the phone can long expose.
Download it right now, you will find the process of a long exposure is so magical.
In the "Settings" in the "Resolution" lists all supported resolutions
Resolution list in full version and general version are the same.
You can use the calculator with ND filter. Determine how to make 1000 times longer photos, for example.
Two of the three parameters can be blocked, the last parameter is determined automatically.
The minimum and maximum speed can be set, it goes the same for aperture and ISO to be specific to your device.
Free version sponsored by some ads. If you want to support the development and use an ad-free version install
photo, ND filter, long exposure, exposure calculator
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
Vous spécifiez le temps de pose initial sans filtre, et l'application calcule les temps pour des filtres de ND2 à ND1000.
Vous avez aussi la possibilité de rajouter dans la table de calcul vos valeurs de filtres qui peuvent être une combinaison de deux filtres.
Il vous sera possible de vérifier le coefficient d'un filtre ND en rentrant le temps constaté en secondes par rapport au temps initial.
Set the shutter speed without Neutral Density (ND) filter, and calculate the needed shutter speed with the added ND filter.
Press the start button together with your camera remote shutter control, and release when the app timer has finished.
This app has a lot to offer:
- Shutter speed calculator
- Start and stop buttons.
- Number pickers to select ND filters and shutter speeds as fast as possible.
The first version of ND watch is here!
This app is available now for android 4.0 - 4.4. Other android versions will be supported soon.
Please e-mail us with your feedback and idea's on how we can further improve NDwatch.
1. Switch to M mode (or S)
2. Find proper exposure without the filter
3. Put the filter on
4. Dial shutter speed to the value ND Filter tells you
5. Take a shot!
The formula we use to calculate the values is Tnd = T0 * 2^nd, where Tnd is shutter speed with the filter, T0 is shutter speed without the filter and nd is filter density (1, 2, 3, ... 13).
Code for the app is available at https://github.com/nciric/NDFilter.
Hold down the shutter button for continuous image shooting.
View captured images in a gallery and playback the sequence.
Supports forward and backward playback.
The high-speed imaging capability of this app allows you to capture events that unfold too fast to be captured by regular camera apps.
- Playback of image sequences
- Create GIF from images
- Zoom by pinch gesture or volume buttons
- Front facing camera support
- Select image resolution
- Silent, no shutter sound
- Focus by touching the screen
- Auto image rotation
- Easily share images
The following is available with in-app purchase:
- Flashlight (varies by device).
- High resolution
- Ad Free
Tips: Keep the camera steady while capturing high-speed images to get the best result. Ensure that the scene is well lit to reach the highest possible speed and avoid image smearing (e.g.: daylight, outdoors). The less light in the scene, the longer the camera’s shutter needs to stay open for capturing single frames (hence more time is required per image).
Hold down the capture button for high speed/burst mode image capture.
Photos will start saving as soon as you release the capture button.
To select all images in the gallery use the device options/settings button to show the menu.
The GIF creator function allows you to easily upload generated GIFs to social networking services.
Further, the GIF settings screens allows you to easily select a subset of the available photos and adjust playback direction, speed and image skip intervals.
Resolution settings indicated in screenshots may vary by device. It is advised that you experiment with different resolution settings to get the most out of the fast camera functionality. As indicated on the settings screen, high resolution images will, in some cases, lead to slower image capture and saving. Testing on high-end devices have however indicated that high resolution images does not affect capture speed (reaching 30 images/sec at full HD resolution).
We hope you enjoy this high-speed camera app with burst mode capability.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any difficulties using this app, we are here for your support!
We will refund any purchase if we are unable to fix serious issues that you might experience.
Bottom line: If you want a fast camera, get this app!
Note: Flashlight and zoom features depend on device. Burst speed depends on device capability.
This app is intended to provide fast camera functionality,
to achieve this we can only provide certain (device specific) resolution settings.
Low-end devices may only get 10-15 images per second.