- Multiple 37Signal account support
- Inline images and YouTube previews
- Support for emojis and sound messages (annoy ALL the people!)
- Easy file uploading from within the app or from other Android apps
- Comprehensive settings and notifications
- An intuitive interface that utilizes ICS design standards
- Jelly bean expanded notifications
We've done a fair amount of testing, but it's a brand new app and no one's perfect. Please email us bug reports at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond asap.
If you find yourself enjoying the app, please rate!
Install this app if you want to support us!
Warning: YOU NEED TO INSTALL ANDROIRC TOO! This premium version only disable ads in the free version of AndroIRC!
- multiple accounts: with a multiple account subscription you can have as many campfire accounts you need.
- secure: no username or password required. Use your API key and subdomain.
- swipe left and right to change rooms.
- queued uploads when your device is offline.
- change sync settings based on network: wifi or mobile.
Please consider joining the G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102624393236279869706
- full network access. connection to Campfire and an anonymous crash reporter.
- network state: the app needs to determine the network state and which network type is on (wifi or mobile).
- Billing: for subscriptions.
The icon is an image: "Plasma Lamp" created by Luc Viatour and can be found at: http://www.Lucnix.be and used with permission.
AndroIRC is your new IRC client!
• mIRC colors
• auto join channels on startup
• nickserv auth
• Android notifications
• copy & paste
• sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
• Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
• Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges...
• FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
• Tablet support
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support
• Nick and channels completion
• Handle irc:// links
• And much more!
Some UI tips:
You can see userlist by double tapping on the screen, and the open channels list by single tapping. You can also navigate between open channels by flinging!
If you want to report some issues or bugs, please use our support page: http://www.androirc.com/support
Starting with AndroIRC 3.2, a new permission is required to get access to your location. This is *only* for the new action "Share my location" and nothing else! Moreover, AndroIRC *does not* have access to a precise position (given by GPS), but only to an approximate one (given by the network).
AndroIRC 4.0 beta 2 is available! See here for more informations: http://www.androirc.com/blog/34/androirc-v4-0-beta-2-is-here
What's new on v3.3.4?
• Users list is back!
What's new on v3.3.3?
• translations updated
• bugs fix
What's new on v3.3.2?
• Honeycomb users can now access preferences
• Nickserv authentication preferences are now correctly saved
What's new on v3.3.1?
• fixed an issue introduced by 3.3.0 concerning the dark theme. You should now have the black background back! Sorry about that!
What's new on v3.3?
• The main UI has been redesigned to allow easier access to the opened channels
• SSL certificate support
• /Ignore support (with same mIRC syntax)
See http://www.androirc.com/changelog/3.3 for a full changelog, and http://www.androirc.com/article/31/androirc-3-3-now-available-on-the-android-market for more details!
What's new on v3.2?
• added: "Share my location" action. It shares your location with the active channel or the active query. This is why AndroIRC needs a new "Your location" permission. It's only used for the "Share your location" feature, and for nothing else!
• fixed: properly handle network disconnection/reconnection if the app. if in background. It may not be perfect yet, but it's much better than before.
• fixed: connection issues should now be resolved for everyone
• fixed: if SSL options is turned on and the selected port does not accept SSL, automatically turn SSL off.
CHAT La Paz
CHAT Santa Cruz
CHAT Santa Cruz de la Sierra
CHAT El Alto
Chat Bolivia AndroIRC Client está basada en Yaaic.
Sebastian Kaspari. http://www.yaaic.org
More from developer
The name 5by5 is a registered trademark of Dan Benjamin and 5by5 Productions LLC. 25 Squared is in no way affiliated with Dan Benjamin or 5by5 Productions.