This is the kernel updater for the Glitch kernel. It allows you to download and flash the latest kernel, allows you to back up voltage settings, as well as gives you access to Release Candidate versions of the kernel. ROM manager is required for this to function, and ROM manager Pro provides extra functionality. This kernel is available for the following devices:
Note: If you have the Telus Fascinate, the Showcase, or the Mesmerize, you must manually select your device through the settings.
This application comes with no warranty, flashing is always a risk. I also reserve the right to remove access to RC's if the privilege is abused. Thank you for donating!
Credits: Tk-Glitch Smasher816 strictlyrude27 dark3n, and all of my testers that let me break their phones semi-weekly.
ROM manager is required for this app to work.
****This app entitles you to nothing other than my gratitude. It's primary purpose is as a donate app. We work very hard to make this app work for you, but I am a kernel dev, and can't get that done if I am working on the app all the time. If it works as it should, great. If it doesn't, I will fix it as soon as I can, but it is not my first priority.
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
Ring Smart allows you to automatically adjust your mobile device ringer style and volume based on Location, Time of Day and Day of the week; Taking your ringer control, in a smart way, back into your own hands. Imagine never having to remember to turn off your ringer at the movie theatre, then remember to turn it back on once you leave. Or, you don't want to be disturbed after 10pm at home? Simply set ringer control of the location to turn off the ringer after 10pm and back on at 9am without ever touching your device to do so.
The app is even smart enough to know when you have left a specific location, automagically turning itself back on to your default settings. If your ringer was off at home after 10pm, and you go out at 11pm, the ringer would turn back on once you've left your home.
In Emergency mode, you can set a threshold for a calling number to make incoming calls within a preset number of minutes to constitute an emergency. Once the threshold is reached, your phone ringer will automatically turn on to notify you of the call - Now that's pretty smart!
** New in Version 2.5: Added ability to set active times by time of day and by day of the week.
** New in Version 2.6: Do Not Override current volume settings in default locations
** New in Version 2.7: Emergency Mode for incoming calls
This app is 100% ad free - we will never clutter your screen or your experience with unwanted ads - we know how annoying that can be!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RingSmartApp
• Automatically follows your GPS location to known (programmed) places.
• Ability to set the active Day Of The Week for each location
• Emergency Mode - Allows you to have your ringer automatically turned on for emergency calls
• Manually add locations by entering in an address
• Ability to not override current ringer volume on default locations (non programmed locations)
• Homescreen Widget for quick reference
• Ability to tighten or widen the accuracy area in areas where GPS isn't always accurate
• Turn ringer volume up, down, vibrate or silent
• Ability to turn the Ring Smart service ON or OFF manually
• Ability to display or hide notifications
• Add a location multiple times to incorporate additional time settings
• Notification identifies which location profile is currently active
• Low battery consumption
• Ad Free - Never any ads
Two widgets are available, one that displays all ringer modes on a control bar similar to the Power Control widget provided by Android.
The Ringer Toggle widget allows users to select which modes to toggle through, normal, silent or vibrate.
Your phone ringing at work or in a meeting or while you are in the class room or while you are enjoying a movie in a theater and you feel bad for it, has it happened with you??? If yes, then ringer manager is the application you are looking for.
The default mode of the application is ringer (Normal mode). You can set the time during certain weekdays when the phone’s ringer should be in vibrate or silent mode.
Please leave your valuable comments and don’t forget to rate the application.
"Top Rated App for July 2014!" AlphaDigits (http://prmac.com/release-id-69583.htm)
Phone bugged? Check it with SpyWarn™ - Comes with FREE eBook.
NOTE: SpyWarn™ is a standalone test. Use only when phone is not being used for other activities (calls, email, etc.). Turn off all other apps before testing. Turn off SpyWarn™ for normal phone use.
WHY YOU NEED SPYWARN™
According to The New York Times,"The antivirus industry has a dirty little secret: its products are often not very good at stopping viruses."
Another tester came to a similar conclusion, "The results, generally speaking, were dismal... Many missed half or more of the spyware apps."
The reason... Most spyware detection and antispyware apps only scan for known spyware. New and well hidden spyware goes unnoticed, and detecting baseband eavesdropping isn't even considered.
SPYWARN™ IS DIFFERENT (patent pending)
SpyWarn™ 2.0 is a unique forensic methodology. It provides the functionality to detect all active spyware and real-time eavesdropping by monitoring what the actual infection is doing, and ALL spyware is doing something. 100% effectiveness.
WHAT SPYWARN™ IS
• SpyWarn™ conducts a serious, no-frills spyware evaluation, and it does it better than other apps.
• SpyWarn™ is not just spyware detection. It contains the eBook, "Is My Cell Phone Bugged?"
• SpyWarn™ is about regaining privacy, and keeping snoops out of your life.
EASY TO USE
1. Take the SURVEY.
This interview is used by counterespionage consulting firm Murray Associates during consultations with their business and government clients. Upon completion, a vulnerability Threat Level for your phone is generated based on your answers. If your Threat Level is low, there is little need to worry. If your Threat Level is medium to high…
2. Start the ANALYSIS.
SpyWarn™ monitors what is happening inside you phone. Your automated analysis includes:• Data amounts moved.
• Data amounts transmitted.
• Data movement timeline graph.
• A list of system processes causing data movements.
• The amount of time your phone is transmitting while you are not using it.
• Transmission time ratio.
• Power levels and consumption.Data from this automatic Analysis is factored into your initial Threat Level; updating your score in real-time.
OTHER SPYWARN™ FEATURES• Real-time Eavesdropping Alert triggers when the microphone and transmitter are on at the same time; a clear indication spyware or baseband remote eavesdropping is happening.
• The eBook version of, "Is My Cell Phone Bugged?" by Kevin D. Murray, CPP, CISM is embedded. (Press MANUAL button, press the top right button.)
• A stored History of every SpyWarn™ test you conduct. Useful for spotting trends, and preserving evidence of a spyware infection."If you don't check, you won't know."
Download SpyWarn now. Because you never know when spyware will strike.
NOTES• SpyWarn™ versions < 2.0 are no longer supported.
• Detailed instructions and definitions are included in the eBook, information icons, and at http://www.spywarn.com
• Only you get to see the data SpyWarn™ collects.
• Problems or suggestions, please let us know via http://www.counterespionage.com/contact.html.
• SpyWarn™ is an ENGLISH language app. Only this description has been translated.
• If SpyWarn™ helps you please help others with a positive review.Thank you!
The SpyWarn™ Team
Created by a licensed and certified TSCM security consultant for clients.
Murray Associates, provides electronic eavesdropping detection to business, government, and at-risk individuals. counterespionage.com
Has your phone ever rung at an inappropriate time because you forgot to mute your phone?
With Ringer Control, you are in full control of scheduling your phone's sound output. It's muted when it needs to be and turned up the rest of the time.
Ringer Control couldn't be simpler. Set a reminder time and your phone will vibrate with a visible notification when that time arrives. It will automatically hush your ringer into silent mode.
This loudness manager and call silencer can be configured with a variety of options:
- Repeat weekly, daily, or on selected days of the week
- Set end time
- Set multiple alarm times
You don't need to be reachable 24/7. When do you want to shush your phone?
At the time specified for the End alarm, another notification will be shown with sound and vibration, letting you know your ringer is louder again. Its volume is automatically set to the same level as before the Start time.
Enjoy the peace and quiet!
One of the newer options allows you to set up both an SMS Auto-Reply and a Call Auto-Reply within your profile. You can choose whether you Auto-Reply to just people listed in your contacts, or to anyone, and you get to set your Auto-Reply message too.
Widgets available and their options:
- Profile (types: Single Tap, Set For ... Time, Set Indefinitely)
- Profile Multi (Displays list of profiles, you select)
- Profile Current (Displays current sounds/settings)
With the Profile Whitelist Addon (Separate Purchase) you can create profiles where you will only hear calls and texts from the people you really want to.
You can specify any of these settings within your profiles:
- SMS Auto-Reply and Call Auto-Reply
- Default Phone Ringtone
- Default Notification Ringtone
- Ringer Volume & Vibrate
- SMS/MMS Volume & Vibrate
- Notification Volume & Vibrate
- Music Volume
- Alarm Volume
- In Call Volume
- Airplane Mode
- Screen Brightness
- Screen Timeout
The requested permissions allow Profile to...
Run at boot - android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
Change settings when screen turned off - android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
Determine if WiFi is on or off - android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
Turn WiFi on or off - android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE
Have separate SMS/MMS Volume - android.permission.RECEIVE_SMS & android.permission.RECEIVE_MMS
Turn Bluetooth on or off - android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & android.permission.BLUETOOTH
Change linked volume setting & Airplane Mode - android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS
Detect incoming calls for Whitelist Addon - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
Direct Non-Whitelisted contacts to voicemail - android.permission.CALL_PHONE & android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE
Add contacts to Whitelists - android.permission.READ_CONTACTS
Vibrate on incoming whitelisted call - android.permission.VIBRATE
Backup your settings to SDCard - android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
Send me error logs (if you agree to) - android.permission.READ_LOGS
Change audio settings - android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS
Send Auto-Replies -
android.permission.SEND_SMS & android.permission.WRITE_SMS & android.permission.READ_SMS
#57 in Top Grossing Tools Apps! (5/16/2014)
If you have a ghost and our app can't help you, then your money back GUARANTEED! Just Email us!
REAL TIME EVP PLAYBACK
--This enhanced version uses our new audio recognition algorithms to give you 18X more accurate results!
The final step in the PTU legacy, the Spirit Box Pro gives spirits the ability to communicate in a variety of ways. It is loaded with an extensive dictionary with thousands of words to choose from, contains a phonetic voice generator, produces a tone when anything taps/touches/moves/vibrates the device, notifies you when there is an EMF spike, generates white noise for EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) recording or opens a camera/camcorder/audio recorder when there is a significant EMF spike. Spirit detection and communication in just a few quick taps on your touch screen, with ZERO vocal samples, NO radar scanner and ZERO paid customer reviews. This spirit box is one of the best on the market. The Spirit box P-SB7 doesn't even compare! The best and most advanced spirit/ghost detector technology on the market.
Perfect for serious ghost hunters, paranormal investigators, paranormal research teams or victims of being stuck in a lease in a haunted house.
How to use
1. Activate the scanner
2. Set your device on a flat surface
3. Listen for paranormal activity
"This app is amazing. I was a little nervous spending that much on an app but it was sooooo worth it!!"
Please note that the audio recorder only trigger when there is an unnaturally powerful EMF spike. If there is no unique data analyzed, these modes WILL NOT activate. Please don't leave a 1 star review on a product you've used for only one day. This app isn't made to trick you into thinking you can get a pic/video/EVP every five minutes. It uses several sensors to analyze your surroundings in real time, and will provide you with the opportunity to catch your evidence should the need arise.
Automatically hide the systembar depending on currently active app. Use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is an easy, automated, light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notification...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
This plus-Version provides an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
!! Please get the free version first to make sure your system is supported !!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
This is a professional display tester/screen tester for Android devices. It has:
1. Multi touch: Test max touch points supported by device;
2. Solid color: red, green, blue, magenta, cyan, white, black, and it supports scrolling to adjust color values;
3. Gray level: 8 levels, 16 levels, 32 levels, 64 levels, 256 levels, red, green, blue gradient (16 levels, 32 levels, 256 levels), and it supports pattern scrolling and scaling;
4. Contrast ratio: white cube, black cube, white/black(Left/Right, Top/Bottom), white/black bar (legacy), horizontal scrolling to adjust backlight for dynamic contrast ratio test;
5. Colorbar: VGA full range colorbar, ITU.R BT.601 colorbar (100%, 75%), ITU.R BT.709 color bar (100%, 75%), SMPTE colorbar, SMPTE HD colorbar;
6. Geometry: grid+cycles (white, red, green, blue), rect board, rect+cross, cross, cycle, Rect+cycle, rect+X, grid;
7. Dot/Line: dot interlace, dot by space, line by space, color line by space;
8. ChessBoard: chess board test pattern (including 8x8, 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, custom size chess board);
9. View angle: Test horizontal/vertical viewing angle of display;
10. Gamma: Camma test pattern can be used to evaluate gamma value of display, including white, red, green, blue gamma test;
11. Polarity inversion, including point inversion, two-point inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even), pixel inversion, dual pixel inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even), line inversion, two-inversion (horizontal / vertical, odd / even);
12. Response time, including the moving grating (60Hz/30Hz, a total of 14 different light and dark level test pattern);
13. Noise: Try to fix burn-in problem, with color noise, gray noise, white noise, red noise, green noise, blue noise;
14. Photos: Test display with selected pictures, to see real performance of device (All photos are copyrighted);
15. ColorSpace Calc: To convert color value to different color space, it support: RGB<->HSL,RGB<->HSV,RGB<->HSI,RGB<->CMY,RGB<->CMYK,RGB<->YUV,RGB<->YIQ,RGB<->YCbCr(SD/HD,PC/Video),RGB<->XYZ,RGB<->Yxy,XYZ<->CIE-L*ab,XYZ<->CIE-L*uv,XYZ<->Hunter-L*ab,CIE-L*ab<->CIE-L*CH,CIE-L*uv<->CIE-L*CH. And RGB<->XYZ support several RGB spec (sRGB(D65), Adobe RGB(D65), SMPTE-C RGB(D65), and etc.);
16. Screen filter: screen filter can be any color and any blend level on the screen, which is better than system brightness (backlight);
Sveriges bästa sök!
"Årets vinnare fortsätter att ständigt utvecklas och har det senaste året visat att det här är en sajt som inte nöjer sig." - Internet World
Med över 3 miljoner användare per vecka är hitta.se Sveriges mest använda tjänst för sökningar av svensk information.
* Vem ringer?
Se vem som ringer dig innan du svara.
* Vem bor där?
Sök på en adress för att se vilka personer eller företag som finns på den platsen.
* I din närhet
Undrar du vilken biograf, gatukök eller bilverkstad som finns nära dig? Sök bland alla företag och personer i närheten av din GPS position.
* Hitta platser
Alla Sveriges orter, samhällen, sevärdheter, vägar, postnummer med mera på samma ställe.
* Spara dina favoriter
Alltid rätt nummer och adress även om dina vänner eller favoritföretag flyttar eller byter nummer.
* Sök telefonnummer
Kopiera ett nummer och öppna appen så ser du direkt vems numret är.
Låt vår supersnabba sökmotor göra jobbet åt dig.
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email email@example.com as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report bugs!
-Uncheck "One Step" mode to have normal slider.
This is a volume control application for adjusting Ringer, Notification, Media, Voice, System, and Alarm, also to switch between Silent, Vibrate and Normal. In addition, you can also synchronize the volume level between ringer, notification, and system.
You can also configure the vibrate for Ringer and Notification.
This application can be called either by click on the application icon, or by the LONG PRESS of the SEARCH KEY.
Personalize your contact to allow to go silent in general mode and particular to ring even in silent mode.
Ringer sets Ringing mode based on what you want for particular contact.
When Someone's call is very important for you then put his/her contact in Ringing or Vibrate as per your requirement where as if you want to ignore someone's call then put his/her call on silent. Hence whenever you receive a call your phone will ring/vibrate/silent based on settings for that contact.
So, what does the app do? Well when your phone rings or receives an SMS it tells the phone to ignore the system sound settings in regards to notification volume/vibration, and uses the settings specified within this app instead.
* Now With Blackberry style Sound Profiles! Something I've been working on forever!
* Now also with integration into Locale, Tasker and Llama!
Please don't just leave negative comments if you find issues, or something isn't working correctly. I have no way of directly replying to them! PLEASE report them to email@example.com and I will squash any issues you encounter ASAP.
Note that this is a fully functional, time-limited trial version. It lets you experience the full version of ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control for 48 hours (2 days). At that time, you can choose if you want to upgrade to the full version. When the application expires, it will keep the current settings until the next time you launch the application, at which time it will automatically disable.
**Jellybean Users** It's confirmed working fine for many users on JB - both 4.1.x and 4.2.x
Full instructions - http://goo.gl/Zndaq
After installing the app, open it, then set your usual alert volume (this affects emails/facebook/twitter/stuff like that) and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Next, choose the volume you want the ringer to be, and whether you want it to vibrate or not. Then, choose the volume you want your SMS notification to be and whether you want it to vibrate or not, then finally check the "enable" box in the bottom-right corner of the SMS box to enable it. At this point, when you receive a phone call or sms, it will ignore the notification volume settings, and use these settings instead.
At any time, you can decide whether to add the app to the notification bar for easy access and to quickly see if ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control is enabled or not. Just check the box labelled "Show Icon in Notification Bar".
To disable ICS+ Enhanced Ringer Control, just launch the app again and uncheck the last checkbox. The regular notification volume settings will kick in as per normal.
"RECEIVE SMS" - the app needs to know when you receive an SMS so that it can apply the alternate sound settings temporarily
"READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY" - this is the permission that tells the app that the phone is ringing. When this event is detected, it applies the alternate sound settings until the phone stops ringing.
"RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED" - once the phone finishes booting up, this permission allows the app to be aware of the reboot and start itself up. You wouldn't want to have to remember to start the app every time you reboot would you??
*** GO SMS PRO users, for ICS Enhanced Ringer Control to work for SMS you must do this -> In Go SMS Pro, go to Settings > Advanced > Receive Settings ... and uncheck "Disable other message notification". Then go into the stock SMS app, and disable notifications manually from in there. It "might" already be disabled, but its worthwhile making sure.
To do list:
* Implement same functionality for SMSs **DONE**
* Ability to alter phone/sms volume/vibration **DONE**
* Give option to have a notification in notification bar **DONE**
* Include all the standard android volume streams in the app ... media/alarm, etc. **DONE**
* Think about best way to incorporate settings into a widget **DONE**
* Look at ways to integrate these settings into automation apps such as tasker/locale/llama. **DONE**
* Enable sound "profiles" feature, to save volume presets and recall them quickly. **DONE**
Happy to take feedback and enhance this app to make it more usable!
Please support Aussie developers!
Ever need to quickly know where you are? Or let someone else know??
"Where Am I?" quickly gets your Latitude/Longitude and turns it into a street address, offering you quick button access to notify friends, or view your location on a map!
Now shows speed in km/h or mph!