Integrity is your secure digital passport on your phone. Your information is kept in your device, trusted partners can verify and certify it, and you can use it to access services that respect your privacy.
Use Integrity to:
- Identify yourself
- Prove your age digitally
- Get certifications, and protect them
- Sign agreements and execute transactions
- Keep track of your receipts and transactions
- Access shared resources, such as connected devices or bookable assets
- Build your own services or community.
Keep your information, name, date of birth, but also online activity such as transaction receipts in your digital passport, decide what you share with online services, revoke this consent when necessary: your passport is your privacy hub.
Benefit of an ecosystem of trust: within Integrity, organizations and individuals form a chain of trust, get you data certified, while remaining in control of how and when your personal information is accessed. Mutual trust enables new services and interactions based on privacy and transparency.