SEVEN ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES!
1. Spot the Difference. One of those tricky tools is sillier than usual... can you spot the one that is different?
2. Board Fractions. Let's cut the board into halves, thirds, or quarters and count how many pieces we have!
3. Measuring. Zippy the tape measure is stretched out so that you can measure the board! How long is it?
4. Select the Tool. Grandpa needs a screwdriver to finish this project. Can you hand it to him?
5. Number Groups. We'll need 4 springs to finish up this project... which jar has 4 springs?
6. Puzzle Fix-Up. Oh no! Grandma's plate is broken! Let's piece it back together.
7. Paint the Project. Grandpa just built this stool... what color will you paint it?
- Number groups (quantities, numeral recognition): 1-12
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, blue, pink, black, gray
- Measuring: measure items in units 1-12
- Vocabulary: pliers, hammer, c-clamp, tape measure, broom, saw, screwdriver, wrench, level, oil can, dustpan, bucket, paint brush, bolt, nut, spring, tack, nail, screw, washer, ruler, jigsaw, safety glasses, chisel, gloves, trowel, drill, sawdust
- Fractions: halves, thirds, quarters
- Spacial relationships (puzzles)
- Observation skills (spot the difference)
Grandpa's Workshop was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents for children ages 2 through 6.
If you choose to allow your children to use your device, we recommend that you keep your device in a protective cover and supervise your children at all times. :)