MyBrightFi is the banking app designed to help you keep more of your hard-earned money.
BrightFi is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services are provided by Webster Bank, N.A.
In 2020, banks made $12.4 Billion in overdraft fees. Every day, people have to pay check cashers and money transmitters for access to their own money. With no hidden fees, no overdrafts and no ATM fees*, customers can save hundreds of dollars each year in fees.
Keep control of your money with technology and security features, immediate access to deposited funds, ways to save for your goals and the ability to send money to friends and family, all from the palm of your hand.
WHAT YOU PAY
A monthly subscription of $4.95
WHAT YOU GET
• Account for everyday spending
Deposits held by Webster Bank, N.A. and FDIC-insured up to $250,000
• Mastercard Debit Card
• Immediate access to your money with mobile check deposit
• Savings Jars to put money aside for future expenses and goals
• Transfer money to friends and family within BrightFi at no extra cost
• BillPay features
• No overdrafts
• Live customer service from our Customer Support Specialists in English and Spanish
BANKING FOR EVERYONE
MyBrightFi does not require:
• Credit checks
• Minimum balances
• Minimum funding amounts to open an account
Here’s how the application process works:
1. Download the MyBrightFi app
2. Grab your government issued photo ID (you’ll need it to verify your identity)
3. Open the app, sign up and get approval in less than 4 minutes
4. Fund your account by depositing a check with your smartphone or filling out a direct deposit form in the app and sending it to your employer
5. Activate your card when it arrives (usually 7-10 business days)
6. Check out www.mybrightfi.com/customer-support to learn more about how MyBrightFi can work for you
Questions about signing up or want to learn more? Please visit www.mybrightfi.com or call our Customer Support Specialists at 1-888-627-5407.
Banking services provided by Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. The BrightFi Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Webster Bank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Mastercard.
*Out-of-network ATM withdrawal fees apply. ATM withdrawals within the Moneypass ATM network are included at no extra cost. Other fees such as third-party fees may apply.