The SimpliSafe Home Security app lets you monitor and control your SimpliSafe security system from anywhere in the world.
Please Note: This app requires that you have a SimpliSafe2 system. The remote management features require that you subscribe to our Interactive (online command) monitoring plan. For more information, please visit SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675.
With the SimpliSafe Home Security App, you can:
• Lose the nagging worry about forgetting to arm your security system. Arm/Disarm from anywhere in the world: your car, office, or a bungalow in Bali.
• Know your kids are home safe after-school. This app will tell you anytime someone has entered and disarmed your security system, so you’ll know when the kids came home.
• Avoid damage from leaks and or floods, with flood sensor alerts right on your phone.
• Prevent burst pipes with temperature monitoring of your home (or homes).
• Keep an eye on the babysitter, pet sitter, gardener, or house cleaner. Your app’s event log will identify who’s entering your home and when.
• Monitor access to sensitive areas of your home like medicine and alcohol cabinets, gun safes and your master bedroom closet, by viewing app event log.
SimpliSafe Inc. offers affordable wireless security systems to homeowners, businesses and renters, without contracts, phonelines, or expensive fees. With SimpliSafe Home Security, you can also receive real-time email and text messages for all your alarm activity. You'll also benefit from the peace of mind of 24/7 LIVE alarm monitoring, which means that our trained alarm monitoring professionals will call you and the police if ever there is an alarm at your home.
For any questions, or if you'd like to learn more about SimpliSafe's wireless security systems, visit us at SimpliSafe.com or call us at 1-888-957-4675
This application is currently in Beta, with new features to be released soon. Please send your feedback to us at http://simplisafe.com/contact-us
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
✓ See what’s happening at your property
✓ Arm or disarm your security panel
✓ Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
✓ Turn on or off lights
✓ Set the ideal temperature
✓ Lock or unlock doors
✓ View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
✓ Search your complete system event history
✓ And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
A new way to keep you in touch with your home and manage your Bright House phone service. easy gadget is available exclusively to Bright House phone and Internet customers at no extra cost!
To use easy gadget, you must be a Bright House Networks phone and Internet customer and have a valid Bright House Networks My Services login.
Whether you’re at work, the airport or at home, with Bright House Networks easy gadget on your smart phone or tablet device, you can:
* See a list of who has been calling your home phone. Then touch to call back, send a text message or update contacts.
* View and listen to your voicemail messages left on your Home Phone in any order you choose.
* Send text messages to and receive text messages from any mobile phone in the US and other easy gadget users using your Bright House Networks phone number.
* Remotely forward your Home Phone to any other phone (like when you’re away on vacation or traveling on business).
* Discover and launch other apps and web sites with content and services authorized with your Bright House Networks subscription and a My Services Login ID.
Key features include:
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Copyright 2014 Comcast
- Page dashboard with assignable shortcuts
- Cloud Support & Direct Connect options
- Check to see if your lights are currently turned on or off
- Turn lights and devices on and off
- Control light dim level
- Control Z-Wave Thermostats (fan on/off, cool/heat & temperature)
- Create a graphical floor plan of your home and interact with z-wave devices from the floor plan
- Scene setup and activation
- Scene triggers and conditions
- Scene & Device Widgets (device widgets do not show status updates in the free version)
- Create events -- like Sunset and Sunrise -- and turn on or off lights
- Advanced Rule creation
- Window/Door Sensor support
- Open/close garage doors
- Device Timer
- Z-Wave Support
- Z-Wave lock support
- Sonos Support (Control Zone Players & Z-Wave devices in a single scene)
- Belkin WeMo switch support
- Multi-User security
- Clipsal Support
Please note: Requires free PC software available at www.moonlitzwave.com and a compatible USB ZWave controller. Some features require paid version of InControl server software.
For a list of restrictions when using the free version, please see the following information: http://goo.gl/FMukv
For support, questions or to request new features visit http://www.moonlitzwave.com/forums/
This app gives you the ability to:
- Arm and disarm your home’s security system remotely
- Receive text message and email alerts about important ADT Pulse-related events
- View live video of your home or business from your AndroidTM smartphone
- Control and monitor any thermostats and lights you have connected to the ADT Pulse system
To use this app, you must be an ADT customer and subscriber to ADT Pulse service.
License information available at www.ADT.com or by calling 800.ADT.ASAP®. FL: EF0001121
©2012 ADT. All rights reserved. ADT, the ADT logo, ADT Always There, 800.ADT.ASAP and PULSE are marks and/or registered trademarks of ADT Services AG and are used under license. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Key Features Include:
- Control Schlage Home Keypad Locks and other supported Z-Wave devices with an easy to use interface
- Set temporary codes for safe and easy guest access to your home
- Real time video camera streaming and recording
- Control, monitor and schedule your home's heating and cooling system from anywhere
If you experience any issues, please do the following:
- Check my Troubleshooting page: http://goo.gl/w74EF
- Check the forums: http://goo.gl/QAvRL
- Email me directly, I can NOT respond to user reviews
- Auto local/remote mode
- Camera streaming
- Activate scenes from the desktop via shortcuts
- Supports multiple Veras
- Filter favorites
*** Note: Requires Chamberlain MyQ hardware. Learn more about the compatible products at www.chamberlain.com
The Chamberlain MyQ Home Control App empowers you to easily and confidently monitor and control your home from anywhere.
MyQ technology brings you peace of mind, security and control when you forget to close the garage door, want to open it from afar to let people in, or just keep a closer eye on your home by turning on lights to make it look like you are home.
The Chamberlain MyQ App combined with any one of the Chamberlain MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your smartphone. And with push notifications enabled, the device can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers
- Turn lights on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
Learn more about Chamberlain MyQ enabled garage door openers, Chamberlain MyQ Garage™ and Chamberlain MyQ lighting products at www.chamberlain.com.
• 8 Digital Output Control
• 4 Analog Input Sensor
• Control via TCP/IP or Internet
• Control with Web Browser or Android App
• Arduino Web Server TCP/IP ( LAN )
• Set your device name and sensor name
• Sensor Control Output Automatically.
• Set your IP Address and port
• Real time status
1. Arduino MEGA Board or compatible board.
2. Ethernet (WIZnet 5100) Shield
3. Relay Board
4. Light Sensor or Motion Sensor or other
Device1 Arduino Output PIN 2
Device2 Arduino Output PIN 3
Device3 Arduino Output PIN 4
Device4 Arduino Output PIN 5
Device5 Arduino Output PIN 6
Device6 Arduino Output PIN 7
Device7 Arduino Output PIN 8
Device8 Arduino Output PIN 9
Analog Input Sensor1 - Arduino PIN A0
Analog Input Sensor2 - Arduino PIN A1
Analog Input Sensor3 - Arduino PIN A2
Analog Input Sensor4 - Arduino PIN A3
Arduino Source Code ,Wiring Diagram and Hardware page
Buiness Page ( Thailand )
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want Android Source Code in this App. it cost 30 - 50 USD.
FREE Version with Ad
using AES encryption and provides quick & easy access using a simple password or a secret question/answer.
Safe Notes stores all your data on the sd card instead of taking up valuable internal memory.
This is quick and simple note pad, you can save memo, email, message, shopping list, Account passwords
and Any Secret notes. Secure Notes provides a simple interface and taking a note very easier with good usability.
- very minimal UI and easy usability
- Password Protect Program
- Encrypt/Decrypt Note
- Sorting notes (a-z, date)
- All notes stored in memory card not phone memory
- If you want you can Share with your friends
- Optimised for HD tablets
Q : Where is backed up notes data at sd card?
A : /data/innorriorsnotes on sdcard
Q: I forgot my password, how can I change it?
A: Notes screen -> Settings -> change Password -> type new password
If you have any comments or feature suggestions, please let us know at email@example.com. We are always
working to improve our applications and welcome your suggestions on how to make our applications better.
website : www.innorriors.com
- Arm and disarm your system
- View/Record live camera feeds and Images
- Control connected thermostats and lights
- Lock and unlock connected door locks
- Enable and disable existing rules
- HD Camera support
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date and filtered event type
- View individual zone states (open, closed, battery, temperature, etc.)
Note: This application’s features may vary depending on the devices installed in your home.
Supported State*: AZ, CA, CT, OH, OK, RI, AR, VA, NE, KS, GA, IA, NV, LA, FL
(* - Service not available in all areas)
To use this app, you must be a current Cox Home Life customer. Please call 1-877-404-2568 to sign up or learn more about Cox Home Life.
User interface with the same look and feel of the operating system.
No need of additional devices, only a standard BTicino/Legrand gateway that support the OpenWebNet protocol is required.
Manageable devices :
Thermoregulation ( 4 and 99 zones )
Sound system ( mono and multichannel )
Also available in free version limited to 2 device per type and 1 cam.
Extended address management
Widget for voice command (experimental)
Discovery of gateways on the local network
When you like to control you installation through the internet, GPRS or 3G connection, it's opportune to guarantee a the safety of communication. For this it's recommended to use a VPN connection versus your router.
• to find out who is using your phone
• to get informed when your parents get home early
• to count how many times someone goes into your room when you're out
• as a babyphone
An alarm can be triggered when:
• the phone is moved
• something approaches or leaves the proximity sensor
• the phone is unplugged from charger
• someone unlocks the phone
• a noise is too loud
• the camera detects motion
--- The proximity sensor can detect when something that lies on your phone is removed! ---
The alarm system can be used as a warning against theft and burglary or just as a prank.
The surveillance with the mobile alarm system brings protection and security to your phone.
--- FEATURES ---
• 6 different sensors
• 8 different sounds
• Send the picture
• Beautiful design
• PIN Lock
• Duration of the alarm can be changed
• Sensitivities of the different sensors can be changed
• Alarm siren can be delayed so that the alarm can be cancelled in advance (if the user can unlock the phone)
• precise noise and motion detection
• Camera preview
• Send e-mail with picture, sms or make a call when the alarm is triggered
This app can not be used like Lookout Security & Antivirus as an antivirus software or to find a lost phone. It rather protects your phone against intruders, stalkers, children etc.
The permission READ_PHONE_STATE is needed to prevent the alert from being triggered while someone is calling you.
If you’re a Bright House Networks TV customer, this FREE app turns your device into another TV screen. Connect to your Bright House modem via WiFi, and you can watch live cable channels that are part of your monthly subscription.
• Out of Home Access – now you can take BHTV outside your home and enjoy Video on Demand and live streaming TV!
• Up to 7,000 hours of Video on Demand content from over 100 different networks*
• Program your DVR or change channels on your TV from anywhere.
• Improved interface with longer movie/show descriptions, and even ratings.
• Schedule one-time or series recordings, and change settings on compatible DVRs.
Finding your favorite shows
•Browse the interactive program guide with up to 7 days of TV listings
•Search for shows by title or episode name, and filter the results by genre
•Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
•View detailed program descriptions with color photos and cast information
To enjoy this Bright House TV update, you must have:
•Bright House Networks TV service (Basic, Standard or Digital level)
•A WiFi connection (for Live TV streaming)
•Bright House Networks My Services username and password
•Android Phone or Tablet with OS 2.3 or higher
Parental Advisory: Bright House Networks does not currently offer parental control capability for this application. To prevent unintended viewing, please remember to sign out when you are finished watching TV on your device.
* Channels are subject to availability in your area and the Bright House Networks TV package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Set-top box or DVR required; functionality for other set-top box models may vary by area.
To view our full User Agreement, please visit http://brighthouse.com/tampa-bay/policies/user-agreement
• Search, locate and save BHN hotspots
• Zoom in and out for details and breadth of coverage
• Filter hotspots by type
• Use augmented reality feature to see hotspots in actual location
What’s new on the My BHN App:
Register for My Services
Manage/update your account profile
View and manage your BHN WiFi network name and password (Only compatible with WiFi enabled BHN modems)
Receive notifications of upcoming appointments
View all scheduled appointments on the dashboard
Outage alerts when they happen
View your billing summary, payment history and current /past billing statements
Set up recurring payments or make a one-time payment
Sign up for paperless billing
Receive notifications for statement ready, payment due or past due bill
Note: The My BHN application is only available to residential customers at this time. Access for Business customers is coming soon.
TV Explorer is the best way find what you want to watch on TV. It is the ultimate guide for Live TV and Video on Demand programs.
•See what is airing for the next two weeks along with the channel number
•Get recommendations based on your personal tastes
•See what shows your friends have liked on Facebook
•Set reminders or push notifications for shows you don’t want to miss
•Watch thousands of trailers and behind the scenes clips
•See reviews of shows and movies from Rotten Tomatoes and Common Sense Media
•Discover more about your favorite shows with cast lists, episode summaries, official Twitter feeds and more
•See what programs are on or coming soon by time, channel, cast member, and more
What’s New in Version 2.0:
•Redesigned User Interface. Finding what you want to watch is even easier now
•Reviews from Rotten Tomatos and Common Sense Media
•Push Notifications for iOS devices or Safari browser
•Calendar integration with Outlook, Google, and Yahoo
•Filter by HD only and favorite channels