Welcome, warriors! If you have a brain injury or another neurological condition, you’ve come to the right place.
On Brightway, you can search and join more than 100 live virtual group classes from top brain injury rehabilitation organizations each month, for free! Join hundreds of other survivors in classes from home.
Choose from lots of different adaptive class types, including:
* Art, Music, and Poetry
* Support Groups
* ...and More!
No experience is necessary to join any of the classes, and feel free to bring a family member, friend, or therapist along if you wish.
Take a fun fitness or strength class to reach your fitness goals, release some stress with a yoga or meditation class, or connect with others through an art or music class or support group. All classes are with groups, so you’ll meet others with similar interests as well.
Conditions that can benefit from Brightway include:
* Injury: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
* Vascular Disorders: Stroke, Subdural Hematoma, Brain Aneurysm, Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
* Neurodegenerative Disorders: Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson's, Huntington's, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
* Infections: Meningitis, Encephalitis, Polio, Brain Abscesses
* Structural & Muscular Disorders: Bell’s Palsy, Cervical Spondylosis, Brain or Spinal Cord Tumor, Muscular Dystrophy, Guillain-Barré Syndrome
We hope you’ll join us!
Brightway’s mission is to improve access to specialized neuro-rehabilitation care so you can heal faster and more fully.
We believe in a world where brain injury recovery is personalized, accessible, and complete.
Miracles start here.