This Locale Bluetooth condition plugin will allow you to automatically change settings on your Android device based on connectivity to Bluetooth devices. For instance, perhaps you want your favorite voice notification app, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+, to start up with certain settings when your Bluetooth headset connects. Or when you start your car and your device connects to your in-car Bluetooth, you may want the device volume to max out. The possibilities are endless!
Note that this is a plug-in for Locale and requires that you have Locale installed. Locale is sold separately by two forty four a.m. LLC.
This Locale plugin should also be compatible with Tasker (which is sold separately by CRAFTY APPS).
Please report any bugs, suggestions or feedback directly to us through email. Unfortunately, suggestions and bug reports in market comments will be ignored since we cannot follow up with you. Please contact us directly for refund requests within 24 hours of initial purchase.
I will not support such a guy, that earns from free plug-ins and does such things. That's not the android way!!
Please note that this plugin requires Locale from two forty four a.m. LLC.
0.8.7: allow using all synced calendars as basis of conditions, even those that are not displayed in the calendar app
0.8.5: fixed a bug preventing the plugin from recognizing some events in the background
0.8.4: Fix some crashes
- support for lead times longer than 24 hours
- text conditions (e.g. "Title contains") can now check for exact phrase. Enclose phrase in double quotes (e.g. "just a test")
0.8.2 / 0.8.1a:
- Fixed overlapping version ranges for the different plugins, providing each version with a different version number.
- Redesigned GUI to make better use of bigger screens
- lead time is no longer limited to a fixed list of choices
- minimum Android version is now 2.2 (Froyo)
- supports Android 4.0
- Final version for Android 1.5 - Android 2.1, only change from 0.7.1 is in the App description for the Market limiting the supported Android versions.
- No functional changes, only enabled logging output due to the problems some users have with the plugin condition changes not being picked up by Locale.
- Checking title / location for more than one word is now supported: Separate words with a comma.
- Checking availability status of calendar (free / busy) is now supported.
- Checking whether the event's location contains / does not contain certain words is now supported.
- Preview includes availability status and location.
- The calendar selection is no longer lost when the screen is rotated.
0.5.1: New menu item allows testing the settings against the selected calendars' next events.
- Now allows more than one calendar to be selected.
- Added option to check if title contains one or more words.
- Removed option 'Calendar state' which was used check if the calendar contains an entry or not.
0.4.2: Improved calendar queries to reduce likelihood of errors
0.4.1: Fixed a bug causing a "force close" when calendar check doesn't return any entries
0.4: Fixed a bug preventing plugin from recognizing calendar entries if there was no text given in option "Event title must not contain:".
IMPORTANT: You must have both Tasker (or Locale) and Remote Notifier installed for this to work. Both are available from the Android Market.
How you use it:
1. Select the plugin in Locale.
2. Scan a NFC-enabled tag of some kind.
3. Chose actions that should fire when tag is scanned.
Please note that your screen will have to be on for the phone to be able to scan NFC-tags. This is a limit in the Android system and can not, at the moment, be changed.
Please also note that at the moment the plugin can't detect when you remove your phone from a tag.
The plugin reads the Unique Identifier of a NFC-enabled tag. This means that you will not need to write any data to the tag. Instead you can use any NFC-enabled card. Such as commuter cards, access card or whatever you have lying around. These cards can then be linked to trigger any other setting or action that is available from within Locale or Tasker.
One user scenario can be that you place a NFC-tag in your car. Once the tag is scanned it could enable bluetooth and start the navigation app of your choice.
It supports the following standards: Sony SmartTags, MifareClassic, MifareUltralight, ISO14443-4, ISO14443-3A, ISO14443-3B, JIS6319-4, ISO15693.
If you have conflicts with other NFC-applications such as the default Tags-app you can do the following:
If you have a Ice Cream Sandwich phone - System Settings->Apps->ALL->Tags->Disable
If you have a Gingerbread phone you will have to write a unique tag for this plugin. To do this follow this guide http://goo.gl/uZmYv
If you have trouble finding the plugin in Tasker, this is where you should find it. Create a Profile -> State -> Plugin -> Locale NFC Plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to give me a tweet or send me an e-mail.
The application have been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GalaxyS2 LTE, Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4.
This plugin detect device startup.
You can use it to trigger Locale "settings".
With other Plug-in you can at each device startup:
- launch application
- see curent astrid task
- notify battery is under a specific level
keyword: locale boot detection locale plug-in plugin
Generate a notification in status bar
Features that you can customize:
- title and notification text
- play sound (from ringtone, notification or alam)
- vibration scheme
- led color (depends on devices)
- call a specific application when you acknowledge the notification
Contact me for support
keyword: locale notification locale plug-in plugin
Program preset many locales and languages, so you can easily use.
If you can’t find the language or locale you want, don't worry you can add any locale and language in this application.
This application is a very useful tool for Android developers and testers, When they do multiple-language development and testing can improve efficiency.
We republish this application, because the account had been wrongly removed.
****************** NOTICE ****************
After 4.2 Jelly Bean, The protection level definition of CHANGE_CONFIGURATION has been changed.
If your device is newer than android 4.2, If your need to read 'Help' from this app , It will tell you how to let this app work fine.
****************** NOTICE ****************
If you have any question ,please don't just give bad reviews(1 star).
Welcome to contact us : email@example.com or www.sightidea.com.
- Support Android L Material Design UI
- Preset many locales and languages
- Add any locale and language
- Sort Locales and Languages
- Tag commonly used language
- Help to get root
There are quite a few differences with the built-in caller feature of Locale:
- the ability to trigger the condition AFTER a phone-call ended, while the built-in always trigger at the START of the call.
- ability to monitor incoming AND outgoing calls
- ability to monitor contact-groups
Future releases will add many more unique features!
This is the 2nd beta and still misses a lot of features, but is in it's current state already a very handy tool.
Basic actions that can be launched in a dialog-window that appears after a phone call ended (or a missed phone call):
- call back
- add event in your calendar
- show/add contact details
- send e-mail message
- send sms/text message
After Call Actions Locale Plug-in is a "setting" plug-in for Locale. As such you will need an app that can handle these plug-ins: Locale, Tasker, Settings Profiles and/or Llama are possible options.
Besides this plug-in, you will also need a "condition" plug-in that will trigger the event. The Brilliant Intent "Call Monitor Locale Plug-in" is designed for this, and can be downloaded via the links on this page.
It is important that you can trigger a condition AFTER a phone-call (and not at the start), as the actions-dialog hides itself after 5 seconds of inactivity (so unless you have to act, you can just ignore it, it will go away by itself).
In coming releases more options will be added:
- configurable text templates for emails and text/sms messages
- enable/disable actions
In this new version you can add up to 4 custom actions that allow you to start app(s) of your choice.
Again, this is still an early beta version. Please don't post bugs and/or problems in the ratings below. Only add reviews if you already like it in it's current state. Please mail bugs/problems to firstname.lastname@example.org so I can fix them!
Add comments, pictures, links, phone-numbers and much more to your notes, search them, export them to Dropbox, organize them. A note, memo, emails, messages, todo's, ideas, experiences and much more? Put them in b-noted, and never forget them again.
Your notes will become your digital memory and a valuable tool for your information management.
If you take/need a lot of notes, this is the app for you!!!
Check the site for upgrade-details!!
Comments, questions and problems? Drop me a mail ... I can not respond to comments in the user-reviews!!!
Check my blog for more (MUCH MORE) info. Click the link below.
This app is still in very early development stages (not even in beta-phase), so don't install unless you know what you're doing, or you've been asked to do so ...
Please don't give bad comments (or any comments at all), since this app is in early stages of development.
For more information, please contact me via e-mail (email@example.com)
please be sure to install b-noted, otherwise this application is totally useless :)
b-noted is a professional note taking application which let's you easily take all kinds of notes. Once your collection of notes starts to grow you can organize your notes in various categories.
The search function let's you quickly find the note you need. Using links inside your notes you can directly jump to a webpage, call a phone-number or e-mail somebody, using your favorite e-mail client.
Color tagging let's you differentiate certain notes, for easy visual identification.
Through the use of comments on notes, you can use b-noted for advanced note-taking scenarios, like setting up a week-planning (see screenshot), using it as a travel-journal ...
The possibilities are only limited by your own imagination. After using b-noted for a while, you'll experience that b-noted is much more than just for note-taking, you'll realize it becomes a personal information management system, which will help you in all your daily activities.
New features, including synchronising with a data-store on the internet, Google Docs, and other Google services will soon be released.
So, stay tuned, there's much more to come!!!