You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break
This plugin detect device startup.
You can use it to trigger Locale "settings".
With other Plug-in you can at each device startup:
- launch application
- see curent astrid task
- notify battery is under a specific level
keyword: locale boot detection locale plug-in plugin
This Locale Bluetooth condition plugin will allow you to automatically change settings on your Android device based on connectivity to Bluetooth devices. For instance, perhaps you want your favorite voice notification app, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID+, to start up with certain settings when your Bluetooth headset connects. Or when you start your car and your device connects to your in-car Bluetooth, you may want the device volume to max out. The possibilities are endless!
Note that this is a plug-in for Locale and requires that you have Locale installed. Locale is sold separately by two forty four a.m. LLC.
This Locale plugin should also be compatible with Tasker (which is sold separately by CRAFTY APPS).
Please report any bugs, suggestions or feedback directly to us through email. Unfortunately, suggestions and bug reports in market comments will be ignored since we cannot follow up with you. Please contact us directly for refund requests within 24 hours of initial purchase.
Please note that this plugin requires Locale from two forty four a.m. LLC.
0.8.7: allow using all synced calendars as basis of conditions, even those that are not displayed in the calendar app
0.8.5: fixed a bug preventing the plugin from recognizing some events in the background
0.8.4: Fix some crashes
- support for lead times longer than 24 hours
- text conditions (e.g. "Title contains") can now check for exact phrase. Enclose phrase in double quotes (e.g. "just a test")
0.8.2 / 0.8.1a:
- Fixed overlapping version ranges for the different plugins, providing each version with a different version number.
- Redesigned GUI to make better use of bigger screens
- lead time is no longer limited to a fixed list of choices
- minimum Android version is now 2.2 (Froyo)
- supports Android 4.0
- Final version for Android 1.5 - Android 2.1, only change from 0.7.1 is in the App description for the Market limiting the supported Android versions.
- No functional changes, only enabled logging output due to the problems some users have with the plugin condition changes not being picked up by Locale.
- Checking title / location for more than one word is now supported: Separate words with a comma.
- Checking availability status of calendar (free / busy) is now supported.
- Checking whether the event's location contains / does not contain certain words is now supported.
- Preview includes availability status and location.
- The calendar selection is no longer lost when the screen is rotated.
0.5.1: New menu item allows testing the settings against the selected calendars' next events.
- Now allows more than one calendar to be selected.
- Added option to check if title contains one or more words.
- Removed option 'Calendar state' which was used check if the calendar contains an entry or not.
0.4.2: Improved calendar queries to reduce likelihood of errors
0.4.1: Fixed a bug causing a "force close" when calendar check doesn't return any entries
0.4: Fixed a bug preventing plugin from recognizing calendar entries if there was no text given in option "Event title must not contain:".
IMPORTANT: You must have both Tasker (or Locale) and Remote Notifier installed for this to work. Both are available from the Android Market.
With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
I will not support such a guy, that earns from free plug-ins and does such things. That's not the android way!!
How you use it:
1. Select the plugin in Locale.
2. Scan a NFC-enabled tag of some kind.
3. Chose actions that should fire when tag is scanned.
Please note that your screen will have to be on for the phone to be able to scan NFC-tags. This is a limit in the Android system and can not, at the moment, be changed.
Please also note that at the moment the plugin can't detect when you remove your phone from a tag.
The plugin reads the Unique Identifier of a NFC-enabled tag. This means that you will not need to write any data to the tag. Instead you can use any NFC-enabled card. Such as commuter cards, access card or whatever you have lying around. These cards can then be linked to trigger any other setting or action that is available from within Locale or Tasker.
One user scenario can be that you place a NFC-tag in your car. Once the tag is scanned it could enable bluetooth and start the navigation app of your choice.
It supports the following standards: Sony SmartTags, MifareClassic, MifareUltralight, ISO14443-4, ISO14443-3A, ISO14443-3B, JIS6319-4, ISO15693.
If you have conflicts with other NFC-applications such as the default Tags-app you can do the following:
If you have a Ice Cream Sandwich phone - System Settings->Apps->ALL->Tags->Disable
If you have a Gingerbread phone you will have to write a unique tag for this plugin. To do this follow this guide http://goo.gl/uZmYv
If you have trouble finding the plugin in Tasker, this is where you should find it. Create a Profile -> State -> Plugin -> Locale NFC Plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to give me a tweet or send me an e-mail.
The application have been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GalaxyS2 LTE, Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4.
AutoVoice is an advanced Tasker voice control system that leverages the power of having a bluetooth headset in your ear. Find more about it here: http://goo.gl/lOjRp
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
Time Tracker supports the following features :
* Multiple projects support / switching between projects
* Sort projects by alphabetical order / last used date
* Time tracking controls (start / stop) via shortcuts, application, or intents
* Support for Locale, Tasker, Llama plugin actions to automatically start tracking time when you enter / leave office
* Send timesheets to your GMail address silently (optionnal feature) or by your favorite Mail Application.
* More features to come...
Time Tracker requires INTERNET access authorization to send timesheets via email. This feature is optionnal, so if you don't provide any account information, the application will NOT use this authorization and the common "send mail with..." popup will spawn to let you send your timesheet with GMail or other mail application.
Time Tracker requires SDCARD access to generate your timesheets on sdcard.
keywords : time tracker, locale plugin, tasker plugin, llama plugin, locale addon, tasker addon, llama addon
Please install and try Overlays main application before purchasing - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.applay.overlay
Purchasing Overlays Pro unlocks the following features:
Show your Global over the lock screen as well!
Your profile is in the way? Add a minimizer overlay to your Global profile!
Single tap it to minimize the profile's overlays and tap it again to maximize the profile.
Double tap the minimizer to close the profile.
Pro in-house Overlays
Float a calculator, flashlight, dialer/contacts and camera without the need to install other applications or widgets.
Want a Global profile to float everywhere but when a specific application is running? Block it!
* Not supported on Android 5.0 Lollipop due to API change by Google.
Overlays Events are not enough? want even more flexibility and automation? Use Tasker!
Snap to Grid
Align you overlays easily with our grid.
Notifications Indicator (Android 4.3+)
Add notifications counter to every Application shortcut overlay.
Thank you for your support!
Overlays Pro is a key only application. Because you can't run it, we hide its shortcut from the application drawer.
If you wish to uninstall it, go to your Android system settings -> Apps -> Choose Overlays Pro and click Uninstall.
Want to help us test new versions before they hit the Play store?
Join our tester community at https://plus.google.com/communities/101175157100545576075
Extra keywords: floating widget, floating camera, floating calculator, floating dialer, floating contacts, floating flashlight
Generate a notification in status bar
Features that you can customize:
- title and notification text
- play sound (from ringtone, notification or alam)
- vibration scheme
- led color (depends on devices)
- call a specific application when you acknowledge the notification
Contact me for support
keyword: locale notification locale plug-in plugin
With Locale and the Dock Plug-in Condition, your device can automatically perform actions based on whether it is docked in the car, desk, or undocked.
For example, automatically launch an app with the Shortcut setting when docked at home or enable Bluetooth in the car!
This is a plug-in for Locale. It requires "Locale" from the Google Play store, as well as a device that supports a Dock accessory, and a dock.
Here you'll find a great collection of apps that will make your life easier than ever before!
You'll also find ready-to-use Tasker projects, profiles and tasks that take advantage of what the AutoApps can offer.
The in-app purchases in this app will be made with the account that installed the app. So if you want to purchase stuff from a secondary account, install this app from that account. :) Let me know if you have any issues with this.
You can choose to subscribe to AutoApps or buy every app separately. AutoApps provides access to all 20+ Auto-plugins for $1.35/mo as well as exclusive access to Alpha apps not yet ready for primetime, like AutoXBMC and AutoYouTube. Alpha apps are apps that I started developing but are often very incomplete or may not work at all, so please don't expect to get fully functional apps from these. They are just a perk that I make available for subscribers instead of keeping them on my hard-drive like I have done until now :)
The AutoApps are typically available to purchase separately for between $.99 and $3.99, and as you start to expand your Tasker automation, you'll certainly be coming across more of them. Each AutoApp plugin provides extended access to APIs offered by Android and various software platforms, directly in to Tasker. There is a growing Google+ community of thousands of members that provide support and how-to guides to help you when you need it.
Subscribing to AutoApps is entirely optional, each Auto-plugin is still available for purchase with a free trial in Google Play. As well as being an affordable way to try out multiple Auto-plugins at once, subscription to AutoApps is another way to say thank you and support further development.
If you have a problem regarding any purchase you have made within AutoApps, please contact me directly so I can quickly figure out what's wrong and try to fix it ASAP. :) Thanks in advance.
Special thank to Simon Hoffman for creating the Google Play video. Check his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sY2wDQTzphxB2Z1Q8t9Sw
Automate Your Life!
WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm)
You can trial Tasker for 7 days (http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html)
Push Tasker is only usable as a plugin in Tasker.
The main idea of the Plug-in is to create a full complement of Pushbullet.
- Intercept notifications
- Send notes
- Send links
- Send addresses
- Send lists
- Quick Reply.
- Use variables to select the device.
ID (Quick Reply): It's the key that comes from the "Quick Reply" that was generated from the task. The answer generate 2 variables:
-% Pt_id: Returns the id
-% Pt_text: Return the answer
Tasks have their own description, the basic and common PushBullet are:
Before negative rate, please contact me to help (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
This is the 2nd beta and still misses a lot of features, but is in it's current state already a very handy tool.
Basic actions that can be launched in a dialog-window that appears after a phone call ended (or a missed phone call):
- call back
- add event in your calendar
- show/add contact details
- send e-mail message
- send sms/text message
After Call Actions Locale Plug-in is a "setting" plug-in for Locale. As such you will need an app that can handle these plug-ins: Locale, Tasker, Settings Profiles and/or Llama are possible options.
Besides this plug-in, you will also need a "condition" plug-in that will trigger the event. The Brilliant Intent "Call Monitor Locale Plug-in" is designed for this, and can be downloaded via the links on this page.
It is important that you can trigger a condition AFTER a phone-call (and not at the start), as the actions-dialog hides itself after 5 seconds of inactivity (so unless you have to act, you can just ignore it, it will go away by itself).
In coming releases more options will be added:
- configurable text templates for emails and text/sms messages
- enable/disable actions
In this new version you can add up to 4 custom actions that allow you to start app(s) of your choice.
Again, this is still an early beta version. Please don't post bugs and/or problems in the ratings below. Only add reviews if you already like it in it's current state. Please mail bugs/problems to email@example.com so I can fix them!
There are quite a few differences with the built-in caller feature of Locale:
- the ability to trigger the condition AFTER a phone-call ended, while the built-in always trigger at the START of the call.
- ability to monitor incoming AND outgoing calls
- ability to monitor contact-groups
Future releases will add many more unique features!
Add comments, pictures, links, phone-numbers and much more to your notes, search them, export them to Dropbox, organize them. A note, memo, emails, messages, todo's, ideas, experiences and much more? Put them in b-noted, and never forget them again.
Your notes will become your digital memory and a valuable tool for your information management.
If you take/need a lot of notes, this is the app for you!!!
Check the site for upgrade-details!!
Comments, questions and problems? Drop me a mail ... I can not respond to comments in the user-reviews!!!
Check my blog for more (MUCH MORE) info. Click the link below.
This app is still in very early development stages (not even in beta-phase), so don't install unless you know what you're doing, or you've been asked to do so ...
Please don't give bad comments (or any comments at all), since this app is in early stages of development.
For more information, please contact me via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
please be sure to install b-noted, otherwise this application is totally useless :)
b-noted is a professional note taking application which let's you easily take all kinds of notes. Once your collection of notes starts to grow you can organize your notes in various categories.
The search function let's you quickly find the note you need. Using links inside your notes you can directly jump to a webpage, call a phone-number or e-mail somebody, using your favorite e-mail client.
Color tagging let's you differentiate certain notes, for easy visual identification.
Through the use of comments on notes, you can use b-noted for advanced note-taking scenarios, like setting up a week-planning (see screenshot), using it as a travel-journal ...
The possibilities are only limited by your own imagination. After using b-noted for a while, you'll experience that b-noted is much more than just for note-taking, you'll realize it becomes a personal information management system, which will help you in all your daily activities.
New features, including synchronising with a data-store on the internet, Google Docs, and other Google services will soon be released.
So, stay tuned, there's much more to come!!!