You need Locale or Tasker and Timesheet 2.0.1 or above!
★★ Features ★★
Following Actions are currently available:
- Start working for specific project
- Stop working
- Start break
- Stop break
Bluetooth Detection lets you set Locale or Tasker conditions based on if you are connected to any Bluetooth device, with the ability to target A2DP (audio devices such as Bluetooth stereo speakers) or Headset (hands-free devices) Bluetooth devices if desired.
If you find a bug, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know. If your email leads to the discovery of a real bug, I'll refund your purchase price.
Note: If you don't have Locale or Tasker installed, this plug-in will do you no good.
This plug-in does not initiate or modify connections to Bluetooth devices, it only detects when you are connected to a device or not. There are plug-ins by other developers available in the Play Store that do those things, if needed.
Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find the Bluetooth Audio Plug-In by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
If Bluetooth Detection does not detect connected BT devices upon reboot, you may have to disconnect and reconnect - sometimes, upon rebooting, BT devices connect before Tasker or Locale start up, thus preventing detection.
Discuss this plug-in, or Locale in general, at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103577826858095621290
How you use it:
1. Select the plugin in Locale.
2. Scan a NFC-enabled tag of some kind.
3. Chose actions that should fire when tag is scanned.
Please note that your screen will have to be on for the phone to be able to scan NFC-tags. This is a limit in the Android system and can not, at the moment, be changed.
Please also note that at the moment the plugin can't detect when you remove your phone from a tag.
The plugin reads the Unique Identifier of a NFC-enabled tag. This means that you will not need to write any data to the tag. Instead you can use any NFC-enabled card. Such as commuter cards, access card or whatever you have lying around. These cards can then be linked to trigger any other setting or action that is available from within Locale or Tasker.
One user scenario can be that you place a NFC-tag in your car. Once the tag is scanned it could enable bluetooth and start the navigation app of your choice.
It supports the following standards: Sony SmartTags, MifareClassic, MifareUltralight, ISO14443-4, ISO14443-3A, ISO14443-3B, JIS6319-4, ISO15693.
If you have conflicts with other NFC-applications such as the default Tags-app you can do the following:
If you have a Ice Cream Sandwich phone - System Settings->Apps->ALL->Tags->Disable
If you have a Gingerbread phone you will have to write a unique tag for this plugin. To do this follow this guide http://goo.gl/uZmYv
If you have trouble finding the plugin in Tasker, this is where you should find it. Create a Profile -> State -> Plugin -> Locale NFC Plugin.
If you have any questions or feedback feel free to give me a tweet or send me an e-mail.
The application have been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Samsung GalaxyS2 LTE, Asus Nexus 7 and LG Nexus 4.
IMPORTANT: You must have both Tasker (or Locale) and Remote Notifier installed for this to work. Both are available from the Android Market.
with this notifier, choose this plugin from the Tasker plugin category, enter the title and content
and you will be notified when the task runs,
for advanced uses, you can choose upto 3 tasks, that can be executed from the notification menu,
unfortunately for MN2 users, it is not currently available to run tasks
the code for the app is available here below, please feel free to suggest changes
INSTRUCTIONS: Inside Tasker, go to the Preferences menu, and under the Misc tab, make sure "Allow External Access" is enabled.
Tasker must already be installed before installing this app.
Sony Liveconnect and Smartwatch/Smartwatch 2 must be installed on the device before use ( obviously ! )
If you like my work, please buy my donate app
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
NOTE: The plugin requires version 0.6.37+ of OpenVPN for Android.
See https://ffrogappsopenvpntaskerplugin.uservoice.com/ for more information.
It will let you run Cloudpipes pipes on specific conditions from Tasker.
This app requires both Tasker AND Cloudpipes to be installed.
With this plugin you can select some conditions in Tasker, when triggered, can run a pipe in Cloudpipes. This can be a very powerful was to transfer your files.
Get started here: joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
This version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
AutoVoice is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control of your Android device with your voice or your bluetooth headset.
Another great advantage of AutoVoice is the ease of setup. AutoVoice uses regular Tasker conditions to react to your voice, so it's as easy as setting the command you want to react to and choosing the Task to perform, all from withing Tasker! Expect to take no more than 1 minute setting up a cool new voice command!
Watch this video by dkc to see what kind of awsome stuff is possible with AutoVoice: http://goo.gl/hqWcJ
These are all the conditions/actions that are available in Tasker:
- "AutoVoice Recognize" action (starts voice recognition with or without headset)
- "AutoVoice Control Bluetooth" action (lets you redirect all audio from your phone to the bluetooth device at any time; please note that the Bluetooth button stops responding if this is active)
- "AutoVoice Set Command Id" action (allows you to define the next command in a chain of commands)
- "AutoVoice Recognized" condition (lets you react to your voice commands and chain several commands together)
- "AutoVoice Recognition Failed" condition (lets you react when nothing was recognized in a voice prompt)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed" condition (lets you react to a button press on your Bluetooth headset that is not necessarily associated with voice recognition... can do anything you want with it!)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed (2)" same as above, but for secondary button function (on some headsets it's a long button press, on others it's a short button press)
After you do a voice command you can react to it in the "AutoVoice Recognized" condition in Tasker (works very much the same way as in AutoRemote, another joaomgcd app).
You can use the words you spoke in the corresponding entry task. Learn how to use these variables here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
- %avcomm (the whole command you spoke)
- %avcommnofilter (the whole command minus the the text you put as the command filter in the condition. Could be used for instance to get the part that you want in a "play song" command, e.g. filter:"play song", command: "play song XXX", %avcommnofilter will be "XXX")
- %avword1, %avword2, %avword3 etc are all the words in the command you spoke.
AutoVoice is also much more convenient than the regular "Get Voice" action in Tasker, because you can easily chain commands together with an advanced command system that lets you avoid all the if-else-endif conditions you have to use with the Tasker built-in "Get Voice" action. Also, because of the built-in variables, you'll get to the words you're looking for much faster.
The command chain system works like show in this example video: http://goo.gl/wuLIJ
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
It will not work without Magus full version!
It require with Magus version 1.07 and up
Please do not send low ratings if you don't know how to get it to work,
just contact via email please! It really works but needs Magus main app!
This plug-in allows to:
Magus from Tasker profiles and actions.
That's it - Have fun!
Requires MetaWatch Community Edition to be running.
It currently has a choice of three functions:
* Display a notification.
You can specify the notification title and body text, and whether it is "sticky" (stays open until dismissed by the user)
* Display a widget
You can pick one of the preset widget icons, along with some text. If you want a single widget that changes icon depending on your location, then ensure you set the same Widget ID in each Locale action.
* Enable or Disable Silent Mode
MetaWatch-CE v1.19.0 adds a new "Silent Mode" so that notifications can be muted. This lets you enable or disable the silent mode based on your own Locale rules.
You can also set the watch to vibrate at the same time - the three boxes define the vibration pattern - motor on (miliseconds), motor off (miliseconds), number of repeats. E.g. 500,500,3 will make the motor buzz three times, on for half a second, and off for half a second.
Please note that this does not have a launcher icon - it must be selected as an action from within Locale. (Or compatible apps)
* Download DropSpace here: http://goo.gl/ZOcPf
This is a plugin for Tasker that works with DropSpace.
It fires up the synchronization of DropSpace just like its widget button does.
It has no configurable settings(at least for now :-) ).
It sends notification to the "RingGuard" which means "Please don't abort Audio volume changes that occur now".
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps' shortcuts.
- Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
- Open specific Google Reader feed when you wake up in the morning
- Open specific note in Evernote when you're in a team meeting
- By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don't support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn't work, contact that app's vendor.
- Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a "Call person directly" shortcut in Tasker or Locale
- Permission for Internet is needed ONLY for splashscreen showing my other apps. Get the Pro version if you want this to go away and to support the developer.
More from developer
Add comments, pictures, links, phone-numbers and much more to your notes, search them, export them to Dropbox, organize them. A note, memo, emails, messages, todo's, ideas, experiences and much more? Put them in b-noted, and never forget them again.
Your notes will become your digital memory and a valuable tool for your information management.
If you take/need a lot of notes, this is the app for you!!!
Check the site for upgrade-details!!
Comments, questions and problems? Drop me a mail ... I can not respond to comments in the user-reviews!!!
Check my blog for more (MUCH MORE) info. Click the link below.
There are quite a few differences with the built-in caller feature of Locale:
- the ability to trigger the condition AFTER a phone-call ended, while the built-in always trigger at the START of the call.
- ability to monitor incoming AND outgoing calls
- ability to monitor contact-groups
Future releases will add many more unique features!
This is the 2nd beta and still misses a lot of features, but is in it's current state already a very handy tool.
Basic actions that can be launched in a dialog-window that appears after a phone call ended (or a missed phone call):
- call back
- add event in your calendar
- show/add contact details
- send e-mail message
- send sms/text message
After Call Actions Locale Plug-in is a "setting" plug-in for Locale. As such you will need an app that can handle these plug-ins: Locale, Tasker, Settings Profiles and/or Llama are possible options.
Besides this plug-in, you will also need a "condition" plug-in that will trigger the event. The Brilliant Intent "Call Monitor Locale Plug-in" is designed for this, and can be downloaded via the links on this page.
It is important that you can trigger a condition AFTER a phone-call (and not at the start), as the actions-dialog hides itself after 5 seconds of inactivity (so unless you have to act, you can just ignore it, it will go away by itself).
In coming releases more options will be added:
- configurable text templates for emails and text/sms messages
- enable/disable actions
In this new version you can add up to 4 custom actions that allow you to start app(s) of your choice.
Again, this is still an early beta version. Please don't post bugs and/or problems in the ratings below. Only add reviews if you already like it in it's current state. Please mail bugs/problems to email@example.com so I can fix them!
please be sure to install b-noted, otherwise this application is totally useless :)
b-noted is a professional note taking application which let's you easily take all kinds of notes. Once your collection of notes starts to grow you can organize your notes in various categories.
The search function let's you quickly find the note you need. Using links inside your notes you can directly jump to a webpage, call a phone-number or e-mail somebody, using your favorite e-mail client.
Color tagging let's you differentiate certain notes, for easy visual identification.
Through the use of comments on notes, you can use b-noted for advanced note-taking scenarios, like setting up a week-planning (see screenshot), using it as a travel-journal ...
The possibilities are only limited by your own imagination. After using b-noted for a while, you'll experience that b-noted is much more than just for note-taking, you'll realize it becomes a personal information management system, which will help you in all your daily activities.
New features, including synchronising with a data-store on the internet, Google Docs, and other Google services will soon be released.
So, stay tuned, there's much more to come!!!