Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
With «My life:)» mobile app you are able to:
✔ check details of your mobile line and control balance;
✔ change your tariff plan and activate additional services;
✔ view expenses reports with split by month;
✔ view the history of the mobile account refills;
✔ top up mobile account with refill code or by credit card;
✔ get detailed information about the number of minutes, SMS and MMS, the volume of mobile internet included in the plan or provided with additional services;
✔ control the balance and volume of provided services through the widget on phone screen;
✔ update your SuperPassword used to access life:) services
With suggestions and comments, please visit our Google Plus community at http://bit.ly/mylife-plus
An access to the system is available to individual life:) contracted and pre-paid subscribers in Ukraine.
It stands out from the crowd by enticing and empowering individuals to enjoy and improve their efficacy and interactions. It helps you structure, think and communicate about your work with others.
The Progressive Planning Mobile Companion provides a basic interface to add and update your activities from your phone.
NOTE: you have to have an existing Progressive Planning Account to use this mobile companion. If you don't have one, you can create one here: https://progressiveplanning.com/signup
Mobile/Digital deck of card for planning poker agile technique.
For developers, managers, stakeholders, project managers and others to be used during agile planning meetings (like Scrum and others).
Soon new features:
- Send quote to Google Docs
- App Engine integration
- Device Quotes Manager/Receiver
* If you have some feature you'd like to see in this app, please contact me.
- Problems after changing some settings
- New Web Server (faster)
- Removed the ID for web integration, now only is necessary the CODE.
- Send to Manager (Task and Free Decks)
- New visual identity
- Communication to the Web Manager
- Web Manager (http://planningpoker.co.nf/)
- About email subject
- "Save and Close" option for Taks dialogs on Task Deck
- New dialog icons
- Settings: change the order of fields on Taks dialogs (Task Deck)
- Calendar of events;
- Geo-services for the optimal path planning. Now you can see all the places on the map - business meetings, negotiations, and you can take it into account in planning new activities;
- The ability to add a personal rss feed and always be aware of interesting events;
- News block will take time on the road and will be aware of the global trends and events;
- Important events are always reminded of their approach.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
You can simply take the following steps to set up your own plans at Planning Note.
Set up the name of your plan at My Plan. Tap on the plan name, and you will see small items such as To-Dos, Checklist, Budget, Schedule, and Notes. To-Dos is where you list up all the small things to do. Use Checklist to check any preparation list you need in order to carry out your plan. You might need to smartly plan for the estimated money to spend, and for the actual money spent at Budget. At Schedule, you can also sort the important schedules by time, by A-Z, and by Checked list. Take simple notes at Notes. Simple and easy as it can be!
Dashboard is where you can view all item list in a glance. You can sort To-Dos by Things to do, by Things Done, and All Lists. Schedule is sorted by Upcoming schedules, Past schedules, and All Lists. Notes is where you can view all the notes you took during your planning process.
This is an advanced version of Planning Note Lite, and you can create as many plans with Planning Note.
If you like the application, don’t forget to rate it!
If you have any comment or problem, please send emails to us.
Creating new tasks is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change their individual tasks or by batch editing multiple tasks. Users can even create notes attached to each task if they need more details. Use our PLANNED vs ACTUAL task tracking functions to commit a task as being accomplish to chart your schedule accurately. See these results on the statistics screen.
CATEGORIES AND STATISTICS
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Tasks are then color coordinated by category for convenience and to monitor their statistics. The app employs in-depth pie-chart and bar graph diagrams to let users see how they spend their time based on category with a quick glance.
Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar or list view. See category colors mark each day on your calendar with planned tasks.
EXPORT & BACKUP
Keep track of your schedule by exporting your schedule via CSV or PDF along with notes. Also backup your data to the cloud to keep it safe and secure and to restore your data between devices.
Sync your task lists with Google Calendar.
Custom Categories to define your own breakdowns.
Advanced Alerts and Notifications
The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive with Schedule Planner Classic!
Schedule Planner Classic is developed by Digi117, Ltd.
You can also send planning results as a PDF or CSV file, and so remote examine or print them.
Planning is done from the decomposition of the project work in tasks, the estimated duration of tasks and links between tasks.
Taking in account the screen size, its objective is not big projects, but projects of limited size (at most some dozens of tasks and a few months), personal projects or small teams.
The program was specifically designed for a phone. The main objective was to simplify data entry and to clearly present the results. No compatibility with other project management software has been searched. More I introduced concepts that are found rarely in other programs such as the essential tasks and events distinct of tasks.
The mandatory information is minimized and filled by default, but it nevertheless allows to completely plan a project.
In addition many fields have been provided to allow you to record other information.
Finally, to simplify the definition of the calendar, you will find a mechanism for taking account of holidays that I have not seen in other software.
Results are presented as a Gantt chart, a dependencies diagram and tables: tasks groups events with start and end, workloads, margins (free and total), responsibles.
Export functions let you save your project data and project results in the extended memory of your mobile, or save the in the "cloud" by sending e-mail or via your mobile specialized applications . And then you can reimport them from the extended memory on your mobile, or from the "cloud" also with the help of your specialized applications.
Project data will be in the form of an xml file. Project results may be as a pdf file that may contain all tables and diagrams, or as a csv file (limited to tables data) intended to be opened in a spreadsheet.
You can find help in the program with an introduction to project planning, the general principles and basic concepts, and how to use of the program.
- Free editable templates.
- Single tap to add or delete calendar entries.
- Double tap to switch shift entries
- Choose work times, names, colors and more.
- Option to add notes to any calendar day
- public holidays for 38 countries
- widget for view shifts (today and tomorrow)
- week number
- export of services as PDF-file
- matching of your services in your device calendar (manual and automatic)
- automatically add recurring shift cycles to roster-calendar
- automatically delete of shifts
- calculations for total hours of shifts
- additional entries in shift calendar for second shift (double shift)
- Online Backup/Restore
- daily entry of overtime
- password protection
Planning Center Services is an online scheduling and worship planning application to keep your staff and volunteers connected.
With our native Android app, you get an optimized Planning Center experience wherever you are! You can manage your schedule, accept or decline requests, blockout dates, or upload your profile picture. Musicians can use the built-in media player or attachments section to access and rehearse their music. Schedulers can add users to schedules, check for conflicts, and email their teams at any time. Easily add to, reorder, and edit your plans.
Plan pages and your personal schedule will live update to show you the latest information.
You will not forget to take care of anything by using the TODO list in order to manage your tasks. The shopping list and the budget tool will help you to keep under control the spendings for your wedding / party / event.
Event Planner features a set of tools to help you plan and organize your wedding, party or any other event: guest list with invitations and RSVP, todo list, shopping list and budget planner. With Event Planner you can organize multiple events at the same time, from simple parties to more important events. This application is ad supported.
Tags: wedding, party, event, planner, guest list, todo list, shopping list, budget, tool
READ YOUR CONTACTS
This permission is required in order to offer import guest from contacts feature.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
This is an AD supported application. Also we collect ANONYMOUS usage statistics (http://www.flurry.com) in order to help us improve the application.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
This permission is required to determine if network connectivity is available. The application will not try to fetch ads if there is no connectivity, in order to lower battery consumption.
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Our ad providers need this permission in order to serve ads targeted to your location.
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• English, 中文, Deutsch (Johann), Español (Toni Rubio), Dansk (Lars Schilling), Nederlands (Albert Maat), Italiano (Massimiliano), Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo), Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie), Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta), Norsk (Stian Pareliussen), Русский (Victor Andura), Svenska (Tommy Bruzell), Magyar (Tommy Bruzell)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
With Dictate! you never need to type a text message, an email, a Facebook post, a Word document, or anything else, again! This app allows you to create or edit even very long notes or Word documents by simply talking into your phone; the app converts your speech to text, for use in almost any other app.
If you prefer talking to typing on your phone, instead of opening different apps and typing what you want to say, launch Dictate! and simply dictate what it is you want to say. Your speech is converted to written words and then you can do whatever you want with the text: save it to SkyDrive as a Word file, so you access it anywhere, email it to someone, send an SMS message… almost anything you can think of.
Features in current version…
★ Auto-sync all files to SkyDrive
★ Share document with other people that use Dictate!
★ Organize your documents in folders
★ Quick launch icon allows you to launch the app and start talking immediately
★ New languages have been added and we will be adding more all the time!
★ Create folder using speech
★ Toggle languages from the editing screen & from settings screen
★ Folder tile displays count of total note
★ Renaming & deleting folders
★ 20 free speech recordings in trial mode
★ Create notes or documents by simply talking into your phone
★ Excellent quality voice recognition
★ Rich editing features, including highlighting text and speaking to overwrite it
★ Easy cursor placement
★ Notes have a subject and a body and no length limit
★ Tap on the screen and type (with spell checking), if required
★ Tap “listen” for the app to read the entire note back to you
★ Or highlight just a part of the note and tap “listen”
★ Copy all or part of the note to the clipboard
★ Save a draft of the note
★ View all your notes on the main screen
★ Text the note
★ Email the note
★ Post the note to social networks, such as Facebook
★ Export the note to SkyDrive
★ Apply a password to notes
★ Change colors of the note tiles
★ Setting to auto-detect that you’ve finished recording
★ Or choose to tap “stop” when you are done dictating
★ Change the font size
Install and configure this safety app on your children’s phone, and, if they are ever in trouble (bullying, feeling threatened, under attack, rape, having a medical emergency, or any similar situation), all they have to do is simply shake their phone. That’s it! The app will periodically send out an SOS to their emergency contacts (parents, siblings, teachers, or friends) and let them know that they are in trouble. It will also let them know their location and other useful information.
Shake For Help uses patent pending technology to keep your children safe, from bullying, rape, etc. It is perfect in situations when it’s not possible or practical to dial a number. Most people have their smartphone with them 24/7, which makes it the perfect personal safety device. Unlike other apps, you don’t need to launch the app and try to remember what to do. Simply shake your phone and an SOS will be sent out…
Install this safety app on your children’s Android devices and spend a minute configuring each one (you can do this even if you know nothing about technology, because we’ve made the process super-simple). After that, you never need to launch the app again. It will run in the background, listening for a shake trigger, for instance, in a bullying or rape situation. It will then send out the necessary SOS signals to call for help. Installing this safety app on your children’s devices offers peace of mind.
What users are saying…
★ “I feel comfortable knowing that my kids have the app on their phones and can simply shake it if they feel threatened, on the playground, when out with their friends, or walking home from school.” (Parent)
★ “This application is perfect for women on lonely streets, senior citizens at home, and tourists in unfamiliar environments. It is an unparalleled tool that gives them security, access to help in emergencies, and the ability to be independent. All that packed into a simple, single application that runs on your phone.” (Businessman)
★ “Considering the very real and common threat of assault on women when they venture outside, the ability to reach out for help instantly makes me feel safer. I feel empowered and have some peace of mind when I leave home, with this additional ‘weapon’ in my mobile device!” (Female college student)
★ “I have a heart condition and it’s good to know that if I ever have intense chest pains, I can just shake my phone and people will know where I am and that I might need help.” (Grandfather)
We have designed this app to be extremely simple to use. Elderly people who have no experience with smartphones will easily be able to use this app. Young children will have no problem using the app. The configuration process is simple and walks the user through the process, step by step, in simple English. After the app has been configured, all the user needs to know is how to shake their phone in a distress situation, such as rape…
Features in this version…
★ Quick, easy configuration process (takes a minute or two)
★ To let emergency contacts know you are in trouble, shake the phone until it vibrates
★ When in emergency mode, the phone is silenced, so that your attacker is not alerted
★ When in emergency mode, your phone will vibrate periodically to let you know it is sending out an SOS
★ If you accidentally trigger an alert, shake the device again to turn it off
★ Notifies emergency contacts of your location, speed, direction, and battery level
★ To cancel sending out an SOS, simply shake the phone until it vibrates (or launch it and tap “I am safe”)
Stin Jee uses the location services facility on your mobile device to find participating restaurants, bistros, cafes, pubs, and fast food outlets that are offering special menus for lunch, dinner or meal deals for Stin Jee users.
The beauty of the Stin Jee app, is that it finds the nearest restaurant deal or bistro dinner special to wherever you might be. Don’t fancy what’s on the menu? Just pinch-outwards and more special deal menus from other restaurants, bistros and dining outlets will be listed.
Tapping on any restaurant’s special offer will open the details screen. This shows a bigger picture of the deal, with a more detailed description, the dinner menu, the prices and fine-print, together with the name and exact address of the restaurant or bistro and how far it is from your current location.
Having chosen a special deal that you like, you can tap each and any of four buttons on that deal screen. You can follow directions to your chosen dining-out establishment, call up the restaurant or bistro using your device’s voice calling facility, maybe share the details of the particular bistro’s special dinner deal menu with your Facebook friends and you can also link directly with the restaurant or bistro website.
Once you arrive for your meal deal, you just show the waiter the special deal screen on your phone, and you’ll get the special dining price at the Stin Jee price. Special menus and dining deals remain on Stin Jee for a week at a time, once any participating restaurants and bistros have uploaded them to our system.
Features in v1.1 of Stin Jee
* (NEW) The font size has been increased to make it more readable.
* (NEW) Italian and Croatian has been added, as we are launching Stin Jee in those markets.
* When you first launch the app the nearest deals show up instantly in a thumbnail grid, sorted by closest restaurant first. Only specials in a 100 mile radius are shown.
* You can change the location to see specials in other cities (for instance, if you’re planning to travel).
* You will receive notifications it there are new specials near you.
* Scroll through thumbnails to choose the best dining deal for you.
* Choose a thumbnail and all the deal details are easily available.
* Get directions, call the restaurant, share on Facebook or visit the restaurant’s website from one screen
* Take your mobile device to the restaurant offering the deal and show the screen to the waiter or manager to claim your special menu deal.
* It’s, quite literally, as easy as pie!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Stin Jee has GPS running in the background to find local special deals on food and drink.
When you start playing, you are asked to find a city, which could be anywhere on the planet. In the easy levels, the city is always a capital. As the game progresses, it gets more difficult and you are not given capital cities; this way, your geography knowledge improves every time you play the game…
Your goal for this geography game is to find your target as quickly as possible, by flicking and pinching the screen to move about the planet and clicking a button when you have the city in your crosshairs. The closer you get to the target and the quicker you find it, the more points (and knowledge) you get. It gets more interesting when you have to find small towns, instead of a capital…
Play often enough and your geography knowledge will improve dramatically! You’ll learn about thousands of towns and villages on our planet, not just capital cities.
Features in current version...
★ (3.0) Challenge your friends to multiplayer games via Facebook, Email, SMS, or Twitter.
★ (3.0) You can challenge your friends, whether they have an iPhone, Android device, or Windows Phone.
★ (3.0) In multiplayer mode, you must find 10 cities in 300 seconds.
★ (3.0) You are given 3 attempts to complete challenge.
★ (3.0) Check scores and rankings to see how you and your friends are doing.
★ (3.0) Share your rankings and score via Email, Facebook, or Twitter.
★ (2.0) The same city won't show twice on the same day
★ (2.0) User experience / design improvements
★ (2.0) 5,000 new cities! 10,000 in total.
★ (2.0) Hint arrow at all levels
★ (2.0) Skip cities in lower levels
★ (2.0) Share your high-score on Facebook
★ (1.1) Complete all 10 levels to beat the game & improve your knowledge of our planet
★ (1.1) Your hi-score is tracked
★ (1.1) Capital cities only in first few levels
★ (1.1) In level 1, 90 seconds to find city
★ (1.1) Less time in higher levels
★ (1.1) If you run out of time, game ends
★ (1.1) Background music and sound-effects
★ (1.1) Pause game on exit
As the name implies, Flashlight! has only one function: to provide light when you need it, making it battery-friendly. There are no unnecessary gimmicks that drain your battery or make using Flashlight! complicated, like strobe lights, a compass, SOS, sound, and so on. If you're looking for an easy-to-use, battery-friendly, beautiful flashlight app for your phone that works perfectly and instantly, then this is the only flash light app you need!
Features in version 2.0...
★ Beautiful design; it is the best looking flashlight app on the market!
★ Multiple Languages and we are adding more all the time!
★ Light turns on quicker than any other flashlight app
★ It provides the brightest light possible, using the camera flash
★ It is designed to use as little battery life as possible
★ The light is bright and constant, with no flickering
★ No advertising or any other distractions; it has a beautiful UI
★ Lock screen can be disabled, if you don't want the light to turn off
★ The light turns on instantly when the app is launched
★ If you prefer to turn it on yourself, you can change this in settings