Elegantly solves an age old problem I love this app. The text reading is impressively accurate and requires no extra work. I'm never splitting a bill any other way again!
Saw it in action on a friend's phone and knew that it was going to have a permanent place on my phone. Beautiful app, but most importantly, just works.
Life-changing app! It probably saves 15 mins for every group dinner I've ever had.
Simply Doesn't Work :/ Doesn't list all items on the ticket, regardless of photo quality, yet it still utilizes the total price. Hence missing items can't be assigned, and adding them manually doubles the items cost in the total price! Example; My ticket had a total of $163.95, but was missing a line item at a cost of $19.95. So, I added the line item manually, which should have already been there for the current total, yet it increased my total to $183.90. What good is being able to add an item manually if the math is bad?
Holy crap Only used it once but worked absolutely perfectly. Really impressed.
Doesn't make sense. (I have a GS4, and trying to split a simple tab - not linkng with other phones.) I take a pic of the tab with only 2, $7.00 items (one for each of the 2 people). Before I know it, it gives me a list of 4 items at $3.50 each. ??? In the end, the totals add up correctly, but how do I get it to stop breaking things up like this?
Version 2.0 – A brand new, feature-packed release!
• Added bill sharing and multi-device, collaborative editing for even faster bill splitting!
• Any bill item can now be divided out into multiple items
• More detailed breakdowns of each person's totals
• Many other design updates and new features!
• Fixed camera bug affecting Samsung Galaxy S6 users
• Added camera focus indicator
• Only show currently active bills on My Bills page
• More fixes and stability improvements