Track your investments with cutting-edge charts and graphs, compare fund performance, and redistribute assets to improve your ROI. Get real-time data streamed directly to your tablet and act immediately on investment ideas before they lose their momentum. Plus, with the click of a button, effortlessly share investment strategies (and successes of course) with your friends and family. With a design focus on user experience, the Wizard makes portfolio management trouble free for today’s on-the-go investors.
-Track all your investments in real time, including: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, 401 (k) accounts, IRAs, and other assets.
- Quickly understand how your investments are performing through insightful charts and graphs.
- Take advantage of the large interface and see your investments clearly whether you are on the go or sitting comfortably at your home/office.
- Easily review real-time prices and automatically redistribute funds appropriately.
- Download transactions directly from personal finance applications, major brokerages, and online portfolios, including: Charles Schwab, E-Trade, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, and others.
- Act immediately on new investment ideas before they go belly up.
- Share investment achievements with your friends and family.
- Chart returns against various stock indices, such as: Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ.
- View your account value and performance in a single chart.
- Use Wizard’s rebalancing calculator to gain additional insight into your asset allocation.
- Instantly calculate your IRR and ROI and identify the rate of growth for any given investment.
- Graphically compare separate accounts over any given period of time.
- Bundle multiple accounts into a single portfolio (e.g., consolidate all retirement funds into one account).
As an active investor, it is essential to know what is working and what needs to be fixed. The Wizard empowers investors to make confident, well-informed decisions in a short period of time. Whether you need to view real-time price quotes, or rebalance your investments against asset allocation targets, the market goes where your tablet goes. With so much “noise” in today’s marketplace, it has become nearly impossible to get your hands on anything but speculative information. Take control of your investments and let the Wizard do the filtering for you.
Download it today for FREE!
This information is provided to you in combined form, solely for your convenience and ease of review. Inquiries or concerns regarding your account should be directed to your advisor. Ladenburg Thalmann is not liable for any errors reported to Ladenburg if reported after 30 days. Any oral communications regarding inaccuracies or discrepancies should be reconfirmed in writing to protect your rights. Please include your account number to ensure a prompt reply. As it relates to Custom Allocation Programs, Ladenburg Thalmann is not acting in the role of the investment advisor and does not have an advisory relationship with the client.
Please note: The performance data for Fund Family Totals does not take into consideration any fees or expenses. The inclusion of fees and expenses would have lowered this performance figure. The Registration Totals and Client Totals performance figures do include applicable fees and expenses.
NOT FDIC Insured
Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management, Ladenburg Thalmann, LTAM, LAMP, Triad, Investacorp, Securities America.
Wikinvest Portfolio HD is the first portfolio that tracks all of your investment accounts, all in one place. Set up your investment and finance accounts on Wikinvest.com, or add them directly from your U.S.-based brokerage so you can follow all of your investments wherever you go.
Wikinvest's secure connection automatically imports your stock, ETF, and mutual fund holdings into one view on your Honeycomb tablet and updates nightly so you never have to enter your trades or holdings into a portfolio management tool again.
Highlights of the app include:
* Link and aggregate multiple brokerage accounts and track your investments on the go
* View interactive charts of your portfolio
* Get at-a-glance or in-depth views on movers
* Compare your performance to major indices
* Read up on the latest company news
* Dive into company analyses directly from the Wikinvest trove of content
* Get partial valuation, income and balance sheet financials
* Visualize your asset allocation by class and geography
* Analyze key metrics for risk, return, and dividend yields
You can import holdings from over 60+ brokerages, including Fidelity, ETrade, Scottrade, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab, Merrill Lynch, Sharebuilder, Vanguard, T. Rowe Price, Zecco, USAA, Edward Jones, and more.
Don't see your brokerage* in the list? Let us know, and we'll be sure to add it as soon as possible. You can still use the Wikinvest Portfolio with watchlists and manually created portfolios from Wikinvest.com.
To send feedback on the Wikinvest Portfolio, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our servers are protected by 24/7 on-site security
The new portfolio-management tool from Wikinvest.com is already the most advanced of its kind" - Barron's
Other mentions by TechCrunch, Wired, VentureBeat, and more.