Your destination for managing BrioDirect and other financial accounts. Our leading platform uniquely offers personalized money management insights, spending and budget controls, along with all the great features you’d expect – mobile deposit, bill pay, Zelle® , customized alerts and more.
• Fast and Secure Login – TouchID® or FaceID® for convenient access
• Advanced Account Dashboard – Access transactions across all of your accounts, from BrioDirect and any financial institution you link to our mobile app, in one place for a full financial overview
• Personalized Financial Insights – Receive a personalized feed with your financial Insights based on your spending and saving habits to inform and guide you
• Budgeting & Spend Tracking – Review spending and categorize your transactions in key categories like groceries, shopping, entertainment, etc. and set budgets to stay organized
• Comprehensive Money Movement – Transfer funds, pay bills and send/request money with friends and family using Zelle
• Convenient Mobile Deposit – Effortlessly make a deposit by taking a picture of your check
• Real-time Alerts – Customized and actionable SMS, push and email alerts/notifications triggered by your account activity such as low balances, spending and progress against budgets you’ve set
• Free ATM Locator - Find your nearest no-fee ATM location
Your personal information is protected by advanced 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help protect against unauthorized access. No personal information or account data is stored on your device in case it’s lost or stolen.
Existing Mobile Banking or Online Banking customers simply need to download the app and sign-in with your existing username and password. Existing customers without a username or password can enroll in Mobile Banking directly from the app. New customers are invited to open a BrioDirect account by visiting BrioDirectBanking.com.
For assistance using the BrioDirect Mobile App, visit BrioDirectBanking.com or call the Contact Center at 877.369.BRIO (877.369.2746).
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Balances may not immediately reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks from other financial institutions.
Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
There is no charge from Webster Bank for alerts and notifications, but message and data rates may apply from your communications services provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technical failures; and system capacity limitations.