This is a true non-biased app covering the US Election of 2016. Stories in the feed are taken from all sources - Republicans or Democrats, and stories are prioritized by our proprietary editing algorithm, which already proved to be the top in the industry! If you already tried one of Newsfusion apps before - you know what we're talking about!
So, US Elections! Exciting!
Who will be the most powerful man, or woman in the world? Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Scott Walker or Ted Cruz?
Follow the presidential campaigns all the way, with a non biased feed, without missing a thing! Debates, press releases, media appearances, polls, opinions, analysis and more!
Seriously - it's all here, comfortably arranged for you to consume it at your leisure!
Features include -
- A news feed covering the top political stories from the top US news sources ! Clean feed with no repeated stories. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple tap !
- Subscribe for push notifications the most important news!! Never miss a single thing (optional)
- Debates, interviews and media appearances - brought to you from the leading Youtube channels!
- Your very own news feed - choose the parties or candidates you want to follow and/or the ones you want blocked! You want only a Democratic coverage? No problem. Oh, you belong to the Republicans? Still the same - no problem: easily filter out the candidates or parties you don't want to hear about!
- Read later - save interesting stories easily and for free!
- An awesome widget! Glance at the news and stay up to date!
- In app commenting system! Comment on any story easily from inside the app!
- Express your passion! Tag the articles and let other users know what you think!
- Collapsed mode - an effective reading mode! Skim through the news and decide what you want to read, save or share!
- Block source - filter out unwanted sources
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is - we’re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what’s on your mind to firstname.lastname@example.org