1. Push button to play a Joe-ism. Press button again to stop.
2. After you have played a Joe-ism, press the sheet and pencil icon to
read a story behind the Joe-isms.
3. To save a Joe-ism as a ringtone, go to www.kg2entertainment.com.
Yogiisms is an app where you can have some fun reading Yogi Berra's best quotes.
Share quotes via email, SMS or Twitter.
To load up a different quote, either press the 'Next quote' button or shake your phone. While reading these quotes, you'll probably be shaking your head instead.
Talk and become his best friend.
Take Talking Toast everywhere you go. He will pay attention to everything you say and repeat it with his funny voice. Capture your friends and family speaking then watch as Toast repeats them. Great prank!
The results need to be seen! Hilarious!
Toast is one smart puppy. He waits until you start talking then pays attentions to every word you say. Like a small talking parrot, anything you talk Toast will repeat. Kids love showing this free talking apps to their friends!
Enjoy hours of laughter and fun with Talking Toast -- fun for kids of all ages!
So get rid of Tom and Ginger -- get Toast instead!
Are you a Flo Rida Fan? Install for FREE this application with all the lyrics of your favorite singer.
All the lyrics of all her albums are in this application for your Android device. Review them again and again while listening to her music, take them with you wherever you go!
In this application you can find the following:
- See all and videos of the top 10 songs.
- Read her Bio.
- Read her tweets as they come on twitter
- Read Tweets of other fans about Flo Rida.
- Follow, read and get information about her on the web.
Legal Disclaimer: All songs, text, logos, names, trademarks , copyrights, videos, pictures, tweets, and lyrics are property and copyright of their respective owners, please support them in any way you can. We do not take credit nor claim to take credit for any of said content. This app is not endorsed by, or affiliated with Flo Rida. This app perform a meta search and display images from flickr, bio from Wikipedia, video music and karaoke from YouTube, info from Google, tweets from twitter.
Tags: Flo Rida Songs, Flo Rida music, karaoke, pictures, images, lyrics, tweets, video.
This is the most amazing app you will find when it comes to information about Flo Rida Top Songs.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Flo Rida Top Songs app fans.
Download this app now!
Over the last several years, Flo Rida has pulled off a pretty neat trick. Not only has the Florida-born rapper become a chart fixture thanks to the blockbuster singles “Low (feat. T-Pain),” “Right Round,” “Club Can’t Handle Me,” and his most recent chart-topping hits, “Good Feeling” and “Wild Ones (feat. Sia),” he’s also broken down barriers by uniting millions of fans of pop, hip-hop, and club music around the world and establishing himself as an international, genre-busting superstar in the process
Find out the secrets about Flo Rida Top Songs! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date non-stop flow of news and information about Flo Rida Top Songs.
- Get to know first-hand Flo Rida Top Songs articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Flo Rida Top Songs products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Flo Rida Top Songs.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Flo Rida Top Songs best deals.
- Share Flo Rida Top Songs news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Flo Rida Top Songs app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Flo Rida Top Songs app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Flo Rida Top Songs app now!
Talking Pumpkin has the following characters:
1. Pumpkin will listen to everything you say like a Halloween Ghost.
2. Talking Pumpkin will talk back to you in its funny voice.
3. Shy pumpkin will cry if you touch him.
4. Funny pumpkin dances for you if you shake the phone.
Want to scare someone this Halloween? Try our Prank and Scary apps. Want to Have fun this Halloween? Talking Pumpkin is the app for you.
Use the R2D2 sounds to say your name, a funny joke or that word... Yes, that word starting with "F"... You know...
Speak like the most famous Star Wars droid and have fun with R2D2 sounds!
They say once ye lose yer first hand, ye get hooked!
This is not yer typical soundboard! Having this on your device you get a swagger, an elán, denied to landlocked lubbers. The pirate’s sounds of the seven seas are at your fingertips.
--- Press any button to hear a voice or a song.
--- Hold down any button to set a new ringtone, notification or alarm.
Let’s be honest here. The point of this app is there is no point; just a lot of fun!
A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some dirty rum.
The bartender asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel?"
"Arrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"
Talk like a Pirate Guide
Pirate lingo is rich and complicated, sort of like a good stew.
Ahoy! - "Hello!"
Avast! - Stop and give attention. It can be used in a sense of surprise, "Whoa! Get a load of that!" which today makes it more of a "Check it out" or "No way!" or "Get off!"
Aye! - "Why yes, I agree most heartily with everything you just said or did."
Aye aye! - "I'll get right on that sir, as soon as my break is over."
Arrr! - This one is often confused with arrrgh, which is of course the sound you make when you sit on a belaying pin. "Arrr!" can mean, variously, "yes," "I agree," "I'm happy," "I'm enjoying this rum!" and "That was a clever remark you or I just made." And those are just a few of the myriad possibilities of Arrr!
What do you call a pirate with two eyes and two legs?
[ADVANCED PIRATE LINGO] - or On beyond “Aarrr!”
Blow me down! - Expression of shock or disbelief
Dead men tell no tales - phrase indicating to leave no survivors
Feed the fish - will soon die
Landlubber - big, slow clumsy person who doesn't know how to sail
Me – my
Rum - pirate's traditional alcoholic beverage
Savvy? - do you understand and do you agree?
Scallywag - mild insult akin to rapscallion or rogue
Scurvy dog - the pirate is talking directly to you with mild insult
Thar she blows! - Whale sighting
Walk the plank - punishment in which person walks off a board jutting over the side of the ship while at sea. The consequence is drowning and a visit to Davy Jones' Locker.
Yo Ho Ho - cheerful exhortation to demand attention
To err is human.
To ARRR is pirate.
How do pirates know that they are pirates?
They think, therefore they ARRRR!!!!!
This is an Unofficial App. All the trademarks and copyrights are reserved to the respective owners. Contents compiled from various internet sources.
If you have the feeling there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please kindly contact us.
Tags: Jason Derulo, Singer, Talk Dirty 2 Me, 2 Chainz, Album, Tattoos, Trumpets, Stromae, Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, Ariana Grande, Vertigo (feat. Jordin Sparks), Fire (feat. Pitbull), Stupid Love, The Other Side, Douzi, Whatcha Say, Ridin' Solo, The Sky's the Limit, Encore, Tyga, Artist, Free, Music, Jason, Derulo, Talk Dirty, Blurred Lines, Robin Thicke, Miley Cyrus, Niall Horan, Victoria Justice, Victorious, Gold, Shake, Album, Zoey 101, Zayn Malik, Austin Mahone, Singer, America, What About Love, Banga! Banga!, Say Somethin', Cover, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Heart in my Hand, Say You're Just A Friend, Flo Rida, Artist, Guitar, Music, Young, Famous, Mahomies, Wallpapers, Stream, Live, Stromae, Songs, One Direction, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Boyband, Music, 1D, Stromae, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, Best, Live, Directioner, Midnight Memories, Little Things, Take me Home, Up All Night.
LEGAL NOTICE: This is a fan app and is not officially owned or affiliated with Will I Am. The music provided is from various online media sources. The creator of this app does not own the copyright to the online music referenced by this app. This app is simply aggravating online music sources which are relevant to our users interests (Flo Rida).
Tramar Lacel Dillard (born September 16, 1979), better known by his stage name Flo Rida (pronounced /floʊ ˈraɪdə/), is an American rapper. He is known for hit songs such as "Low", featuring T-Pain, which was a number 1 hit for 10 weeks in the United States in 2008, and "Right Round", featuring Kesha, which was a number 1 hit for six weeks; both songs broke the record for digital download sales when they were released. Other international hit singles he has had including "Club Can't Handle Me", "Good Feeling", "Wild Ones" and "Whistle". He has frequently collaborated with other artists, both on his and others' tracks. Hit songs by other artists featuring Flo Rida include "Running Back" by Jessica Mauboy, "Bad Boys" by Alexandra Burke, and "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs.
Flo Rida has released four albums so far: Mail on Sunday in 2008, R.O.O.T.S. in 2009, Only One Flo (Part 1) in 2010, and Wild Ones in 2012.
More from developer
You can use the Progressive App to:
• View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Pay your bill with additional payment options.
• Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Get a quote for an auto or motorcycle—and then buy online.
• Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Questions? Call 1-800-PROGRESSIVE or contact us online: www.progressive.com/contact-us/
Progressive’s art collection reflects our company culture, which encourages the pursuit of innovation and change, and challenges our natural inclination to remain inflexible in the face of an ever-growing need to be open to new ideas and alternative perspectives.
As you explore these artworks from our collection, you can:
* Zoom in to see the details of each piece—for example, Muniz’s use of chocolate syrup in “Individuals (From Pictures with Chocolate).”
* Navigate at your own pace or view the works as a slideshow.
* Read about each artist’s background and approach to art.
* Create a gallery of your favorite pieces from the collection.
* Share artwork with friends who might appreciate it, too.
* Learn more about the Progressive Art Collection.
Questions about Progressive or our iPhone App?
Call 1-800-Progressive, or submit feedback online: