Swift Installer packages what's best with the Swift Substratum themes, and comes with its own installer and color engine! You can now install Swift Themes and tweak everything about it. The color choices are almost infinitive, as the user can input their own favourite hex color code for dark backgrounds and accents. Around 200 apps are currently themed.
ROOT requirement and supported systems:
• Root is required on AOSP-based custom ROMs, Pixel and OxygenOS Oreo.
- As of now, root is also required on Samsung Pie for S8, S8+ and Note 8.
• Root is not required on Samsung Oreo.
- As of now, root is also not required on Samsung Pie for S9, S9+ and Note 9.
We recommend this installer to users who plan to use Swift themes only. If you want to mix themes, you can use our Substratum themes.
• Themes are included.
• Color engine is included with infinitive dark color choices.
• An easy to use update system. No more reinstall of all overlays for every update.
- Supported apps list: https://goo.gl/gS84kK
- Important informations: https://goo.gl/F4V5j1
Samsung note: The first install will require you to install all apps manually, and this means a lot of clicking. Once the first install is done, it will all be much smoother and faster due to our update system. There is a learning curve, but once you get a hang of it, you'll find it easy to use.
OxygenOS theming: We base theming over the native OxygenOS dark theme, so the first thing you have to do is to switch to the native OOS Dark Theme: Go into Settings, then Display, then Theme: pick Dark, then tap OK!
Support is given in our Telegram group: https://goo.gl/tpPji0
You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installer source code: https://github.com/PerLycke/swift_installer_lib