Read the full review at : www.goo.gl/znfal
'OrientationLocker' enables you to toggle the Auto-rotate mechanism EASILY.
Each time you change the screen orientation without any need of pulling down the status bar, going to settings or using external application.
Each time you rotate your phone, the lock symbol will appear and by a single click you will be able to choose whether you want your screen to rotate or not !
The app uses several permissions, all in order to be as much effective as possible (for example, getting call information so it will not pop up during a ring or a call).
• Donation version enables setting symbol Opacity and location offset, but please try the free version to make sure everything is as expected.
=== Please uninstall normal version and restart before installing this version ===
Note! - This app will NOT lock your screen permanently in any orientation, it only uses the Android auto-rotate mechanism in order to control the screen orientation !
• Fixed bug where sometimes the symbol didn't disappear.
• [DONATION VER] Added slider for symbol timeout (2 - 10 seconds)
• [DONATION VER] Added option for transparent notification icon.
• Fixed minor bugs.
• Removed some log entries.
• Fixed the bug where app sometimes crashes.
• Fixed app not starting on boot.
GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7 2013
- LG G2
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via email@example.com
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
This application is used to perform various types of device or system reboots.
Shutdown - Instant off
FullReboot - full restart of the device.
HotReboot - Restart System Interface (to refresh processes, free memory and reload the user interface).
Reboot to recovery - Runs device again in recovery mode.
The information includes the manufacturer, model, Android version, IMEI number, serial number, phone number, and SIM number. It also contains a list of the packages that are installed on the phone. You can review the information on screen or send it through an email app.
This can be useful for developers or companies trying to keep track of their assets in the field.
This widget will give you options to reboot,reboot in recovery,reboot in bootloader and shutting down the device.
This is a simple designed widget to have a minimal impact on your homescreen and lockscreen, use this app to have a fast and simply way to manage your system!
myKeypad is the best way to access and control your Elk M1 Panel from your android smart phone.
Recommended by Elk installers throughout the United States.
Want access to Thermostats, Lights, Outputs and Tasks without paying extra? Try myKeypad Pro!
- Fully secured connections with your panels
- Sleek and user-friendly interface
- Multiple panel configurations
- Alarm and Zone status notifications
- Add anything as a favorite and access it faster
- Arm / disarm any area maintained by your panel
- Bypass / unbypass all of your Zones
- Access to all of your keypad function keys
- Try or buy even more functionality:
- And more!
★ Airplane Mode
★ Capture screen
★ Power off
★ Reboot Recovery
★ Reboot Bootloader
★ Reboot DownloadMode
*** Root access to your phone is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
★ Support Widget.
★ Add Refresh feature.
★ Update Material design.
★ Add Capture screen feature.
*Important note*: If your phone is not supported and you want this app to work on it contact me instead of leaving negative feedback, that helps nobody. Contact info below.
Default CPU% to LED Color mapping: (your phone may have more ,or less LEDs)
CPU% - LED COLOR
<3 - Off
3-15 - blue
16-40 - green
41-75 - amber
>=76 - red
Is my phone supported?
If it does not work on your phone and its not listed below, please send me the info I need (see the "To Add your Device" section on the project page linked below) and I will try and add support for it. Use the XDA topic.
Some phones it has been tested on:
* Nexus One: Needs Root
* HTC Desire: Root not needed
* HTC G1: Needs Root
* HTC Magic: Needs Root
* Motorola Droid: Needs Root
Project page: http://code.google.com/p/netmeterled/
XDA Topic for bugs/requests: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=705645