BriXtar is the new Social Media Platform created by LEGO® Lovers for LEGO® Lovers
If you like to build with LEGO® you will love BriXtar. Give it a try, it's FREE!
At BriXtar we love the LEGO® brick and we think it lacks an upper age limit. We want to combine the digital building with real life and everyone who loves to build, big and small, beginners as advanced builders.
LET THE SHOW BEGIN!
GET THE MAXIMUM FROM YOUR BRICKS
Simply register your library of LEGO® digitally in the app:
- See what you can build from the bricks you have at home or from the individual set.
- You get access to creations created by some of the world's top builders.
- Build in real life with 3D manuals in BriXtar 3D.
INSTRUCTIONS ARE BEST IN BRIXTAR 3D
- Play the entire creation from the first to the last brick
- Move and rotate
- Determine how many bricks fall in place at the same time
- Build brick by brick
- See where and how the bricks attach
All functions are possible throughout the entire building process or when the creation is played in BriXtar 3D
FIND AND FOLLOW OTHER LEGO® BUILDERS
- Share your creations with like-minded
- Discuss creations with other builders
EXPLORE FANTASTIC CREATIONS
- See which creations are most popular
- Search topics that interest you
INSPIRE AND GET INSPIRED
- Deeper feedback with inspired
- See who and how many people built your creations or got inspired by it
OPINION FROM COMMUNITY
- What time does it take to build the creation
Is it playable
- How is the instruction and the building experience
STRENGTHEN YOUR PROFILE AS ARTIST
- Show off your creations where they are seen by all who love LEGO®
- Connect your Flickr and Instagram account to your profile
CHALLENGE AND GET CHALLENGED
- Participate in various building challenges created by like-minded
- Create custom tailored challenges on your terms
- Participate in building competitions with great prices
THE CHILD'S SAFETY IN FOCUS
- The parent/guardian creates one or more child accounts linked to his/her main account.
- Children accounts only allow avatars as a profile image to protect the child's identity.
- Determines if the child account is private
- Approve requests from other users to follow the child
- Determines whether the child should comment and receive comments
By default, the child account has the highest security. The parent/guardian can decide if the child is to interact with other users and at the same time get notifications / mail when it happens. When your child is 13, it will be transferred to a regular account.
CHILDREN SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED FOR THEIR CREATIVITY
Therefore, we do NOT provide challenges for children where their creativity can be rated
DO YOU LIKE BRIXTAR?
Like and follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brixtarofficial/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brixtar_official/
Please be aware of that the LEGO® Group does not sponsor or in other way endorse BriXtar