• Non-member can also enjoy our service.
• Accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Cinema Gift Card
• You can purchase children, student and senior ticket*
• Same benefits are accepted through this app, including bc VIP membership discount offer American Express Cardmembers discount offer and Friday Buy one Get one Free offer
* Children ticket for aged 11 or below. Children over 1 meter tall must hold valid tickets. Senior ticket for aged 60 or above. People must present proof of age before admission to the house. Student must present valid full time student ID card before admission to the house.
The IBDB Android app puts this information at the user's fingertips in a portable, easy-to-navigate format that allows users to access IBDB's vast database of content while on-the-go.
IBDB is managed by the Research Department of The Broadway League, the national trade association for Broadway.
Get movie & cinema listings, check showtimes, choose your seats and buy tickets directly from your phone.
Also, Kulraj Broadway application supports multiple payment options which is 100% secure.
Original Cast Album
• Listen to song clips and download individual songs or the entire cast recording
• Create OZsome images of yourself with Elphaba or Glinda
• Go backstage with our “Behind the Emerald Curtain” series and watch clips of your favorite songs
• Browse our image gallery featuring shots from our worldwide productions
• Check out our global map of current and upcoming shows
• Visit the Ozdust Boutique to get shirts, jewelry, souvenir programs and more right from your phone
News & Updates
• Get up-to-the-minute notifications from our official news page and Twitter feed
• Find a show near you and get tickets now. You can also find tickets for WICKED on Broadway’s “Behind the Emerald Curtain” insider experience.
Everything You Need to Know…
• Current Broadway and touring cast members
• Creative team info
• Story and characters
• Broadway ticket tips
• Restaurants and parking near the Gershwin Theatre
• “For Good” non-profit partners
This application contains only high quality images and allows you to set them on your background or download high-resolution image to your device.
- Only high-resolution images;
- Only the best, bright images;
- New pictures every week.
Please review this app - it will allow us to improve the app for you!
Millions of visitors come to New York for the culture, numerous attractions, world class cuisine, exciting nightlife and to make their mark on the city that never sleeps. The Big Apple is the most populated city in the US and a major influence around the world in commerce, finance, media, culture, art, fashion and entertainment. Here are 25 fun facts about New York City’s history and trendsetting:
1. New York City has 4,000 street food vendors.
2. The average temperature of New York City’s pavement on a hot summer day is 150 degrees.
3. 100 million Chinese food cartons are used annually in New York City.
4. Gennaro Lombardi opened the first US pizzeria in New York City in 1895.
5. Manhattan’s Chinatown is the largest Chinese enclave in the Western Hemisphere.
6. New York City was was briefly the US capital from 1789 to 1790 and was the site of the inauguration of George Washington as President on April 30, 1789.
7. The state fruit is the apple.
8. New Yorkers travel an average of 40 minutes to work each day.
9. More than 47 percent of New York City’s residents over the age of 5 speak a language other than English at home.
10. The Federal Reserve Bank on New York’s Wall Street contains vaults that are located 80 feet beneath the bank and hold about 25 percent of the world’s gold bullion.
11. More than 250 feature films are shot on location in New York City each year.
12. An average of 4.9 million people ride the New York City subway each weekday.
13. The New York subway system is the largest mass transit system in the world with 468 stations and 842 miles (1355 km) of track.
14. Unlike most major subways systems around the world, the New York Subway runs 24 hours a day.
15. The musicians who perform in the NYC Subway system go through a competitive audition process. Some of the subway musicians have also played at Carnegie Hall.
16. Manhattan doesn’t have a Main Street. Each of the other boroughs and Roosevelt Island have Main Streets.
17. There are 6,374.6 miles of streets in New York City.
18. The Brooklyn Children’s Museum was the world’s first museum for kids.
19. The Cloisters, a branch of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, is the only museum in America dedicated exclusively to medieval art.
20. 200 ticker-tape parades have taken place in Lower-Broadway’s ‘Canyon of Heroes. The first ticker-tape parade celebrated the dedication of the Statue of Liberty in 1886.
21. The Brooklyn Bridge was the first bridge to be lit using electricity.
22. Hong Kong is the only city in the world with more completed skyscrapers than New York City.
23. 36% of the current population of New York City was born outside the United States.
24. Since 2005, New York City has the lowest crime rate of the 25 largest US cities.
25. Brooklyn was an independent city rivaling New York City until 1898.
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320).
★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★
Give your pictures a kick of moxie with The Newsies Photo Booth – proudly delivered to you by the Tony® Award-Winning Newsies The Musical.
★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★ • ★
INSTANT PICTURE PERFECTION In a few speedy taps, you can now turn any photo into a front-page sensation with the ability to add your favorite Newsies characters.
1.) Snap or load any photo. 2.) Add your favorite Newsies in different poses. 3.) Scale, rotate and flip any pose with simple finger gestures. 4.) Quickly enhance the brightness, contrast and tint. 5.) Tap the “Done” button and Presto!
Save any creation to your library and share them with friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
BONUS FEATURES At the touch of a button, The Newsies Photo Booth transforms into the Newsies mobile website – where you can learn more about the musical and reserve tickets online.