Daily count of the omer.
- 2 type of widget for desktop.
- Dayly Notification Alarm ( option to set to nightfall based on your location)
- 4 kind of Nusahim
- can remove the nikkud
- Hebrew font inside
We will be happy to get your feedback.
For install the widget Please:
Click on the Widget and get all "סדר ספירת העומר" Seder sfirat Ha' Omer.
Q: How to use it?
A: Its a widget, so you just need to long press on the "desktop" of you android device,
then choose "Widget".
select "Sefirat Haomer Widget".
TAGS: OMER , SEFIRAT HAOMER , עומר , ספירת העומר
Available in 3 Languages (english, german, hungarian)!!
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
Simple and clever.
To create a reminder, only two things need to be supplied: a subject and a date. That’s it. It could not be quicker.
Application have wide-ranging customization options. This is where Simple Reminder is very special, because it allows you to configure your application, which can be assigned to reminders.
Notication is highly configurable. With Simple Reminder you can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically. All of notifications you can set another alarm sound, vibrate, volume and repeat properties.
Suspend (for example, when you're on vacation) and reset the repeated reminders to yourself, but you can trust the applications, which turn on the reminder to another date.
You can backup and restore datas and settings and you can change your application skin in application options.
You can select pictures for each alarms.
Multiple screen support.
You can select a phonenumber from contactlist to call with reminder.
Remove reminder immediately with the closure of reminiscent.
Selection of images read the preset libraries contents.
Default preset time snooze in options.
Automatically set 24/12 hour displaying.
You can choose which closed reminder would you like to delete.
If you want to transfer a reminder to another day you can chosse it from the calandar view.
It can be given as to which day is the first day of the week.
You can set delay of reminder on landscape screen too.
Reminder templates management.
Home Screen Widget for Voice Memo.
Snooze button (You can turn on in Settings)
When launches an alarm you can mute the notification sound with volume up, down button or "Play" button of voice-memo.
The best solution if you don’t want to forget things.
Available in over 40 Languages !!
(english, german, italian, france, swedish, spanish, chinese, polish, korean, hungarian, turkish, czech, slovak, ...)
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
But pls. do not mix it up with a to-do list.
Do you want some samples ?
★ Is there a need to make an urgent phone call tomorrow?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a calling reminder and the program will notifiy you exactly about the appointment - just one finger tap and the call will be transferred automatically.
★ Is there a need to do something urgent at home?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a text reminder and you will get the notification at the exact time.
★ Is there a need in reminding you about the parking time (short - term parking zone) ?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up the parking reminder and you will never pay for a parking ticket again.
★ Now with Location Based Reminders
★ Now with MyBackup Integration Support!
Backup your COL Reminder data and settings with MyBackup!
★ Now with DashClock Widget Extension
Show your reminders on your lockscreen
Reminder application helps you to remember anything which is important to you.
-Need to remember an important date?
-Do not want to be late for a meeting?
-Need to take medication at a certain time?
-An important job to do at a specific day and time?
Reminder is a simple and very useful program. You can easily create a reminder and it gets triggered at predefined time and notifies you. You can also configure the sound and vibration settings using the Settings menu.
The application is compatible with almost all Android devices, however in any problem let us know, we will proceed immediately.
In short, Simple is the best!
Permissions requested by the application:
Allows using Power-manager Wake-locks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming when notification is triggered.
Allows access to the vibrator
Allows Internet Access to send crash report.
- Supports notification for phone calls and SMS.
- Support android default email,Gmail,as well as messages for social apps like Facebook,Twitter,Messenger,Line,Wechat,QQ,etc.
- Badge counter shows a number of unread messages no matter where “Reminder” is placed: on screen, in the dock, or in any folder.
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
Based on Google's Material Design, KNOT IT allows you to create a reminder for your daily tasks within seconds, FORGET about them & when the time comes, KNOT IT will REMIND you.
And since it works on Android Wear as well, you can view all your reminders on the go, without reaching for your pockets.
Just tie a knot & never miss a beat!
We’re always excited to hear from you! For any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or you can find us on:
or visit our website:
You can find the sorce code of Knot It on:
Contribute by reporting bugs, fixing them, translation app.
With All Reminder you can create as many notes as you want.
Each note has a date and a time that you specify when you create the note.
When that date and hour is reached, the associated note will be notified to you.
With this app you won't forget birthdays, aniversaries, orders, etc. anymore.
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
* Homescreen widget
* Plays ringtone or chosen file
* Possibility to choose folder to play random file from this folder
* Increasing volume
* Built in lock
* Possibility skip one the nearest repeating alarm (for example when you woke up before alarm)
* "Soft mode". If device is using (screen is on and any application are running), alarm will show only in notification area. If device switch off or close all application alarm will bring up in a minute.
* Autoimport contacts events
* Wake lock - to wake up device
* Write external storage - to write log file, export settings
* Receive boot completed - setup alarms after reboot
* Get tasks - to support "soft mode"
* Read external storage - import settings
* Vibarate - vibarate if phone is in silence mode
* Read contacts - autoimport contacts events
One Time Reminder
Note: This is Ad-Free version. Please try free version before buy this app.
This app includes these great time savers:
* MA NISHTANA TRAINER: Offers a karaoke-style tool for learning the four questions. Makes learning the Ma Nishatana more fun and personal.
* KEY PASSOVER TIMES: Look up holiday times for anywhere in the world (When to burn the chametz, light holiday candles, holiday ends etc.)
* PASSOVER CHECKLIST: Create a to do list for everything from cleaning to shopping and even track what percent of your Passover prep has been done.
* MEAL PLANNER: Planning your meals is made easier with our handy Meal Planner. Add your own recipes or use Chabad.org's extensive Kosher for Passover recipes
* SHOPPING LIST: Shopping is made easier as you can connect recipes to your shopping list or simply add individual items (e.g. make sure you have enough candles).
* PASSOVER RECIPES: The app comes preloaded with hundreds of kosher for Passover Recipes -- all searchable and organized by type.
* SEDER TIPS: Make preparing for the seder easier with our broad collection of seder preparation tips and guides from Chabad.org.
Additional features include:
* Sell your chametz
* Seder Finder
* Ask the Rabbi
Keep up with our updates as we will be adding more features to the app as Passover nears.
HebCal is for personal use ONLY. Mass distribution is NOT allowed.
(C) Nahum Ben-Porath, 2015
* (New in V4.1) Fix for problems in entering manual coordinates
* (New in V4.0) Mark your own events. Improved UI.
* (New in V3.8) HebCal Widget added. Click green button to switch names in Hebrew/English. Click widget to bring up the full calendar
* (New in V3.7) HebCal now shows months & weekdays names in YOUR language
* HebCal shows years 1800-2200
* Shows holidays and fasting (Chagim & Zomot)
* Menu options to deal with any problems of Hebrew characters / words order.
* English spelling of Hebrew years, months & chagim.
* English option shows 2nd Yom Tov [in square brackets]
* Scroll years & months up and down, or use the menu to choose year / month.
* One-Click return to Today's date.
* Mark your own events.
* Long Click on a date to show Sunrise/Sunset times and Moon phase.
* Set your location (automatically by GPS or manually by Lon./Lat.) for Sunrise/Sunset times.
→ System notifications with actions
→ 60+ icons, sound, vibration, LED, turn screen on, sticky
→ Repeating, on a date or instant reminder
→ Confirm a reminder to complete tasks / to-do
→ Snooze, insisting
→ Birthdays and anniversaries (from phone contacts)
→ Two homescreen and lockscreen widgets
→ Stock and custom vibration pattern
→ Android backup integration, backup to SD
→ Silent mode at night
→ Dark and light holo themes
→ DashClock extension available
Currently available languages: English, German, French, Polish, Hungarian and Dutch. Join the open translation project to add your language to the list!
Thank you for everyone putting work into the translation, special thanks go to:
David Deichler - Hungarian translation
Krzysztof Klimaszewski - Polish Translation
Andor Krauss - Dutch Translation
n'4get Reminder is great use for everyone who sometimes forgets important tasks.
Never Forget Birthdays!
Birthdays and anniversaries are imported from contacts/phone book. If available, the reminder may give you the age that person will turn.
Never Forget to Bring Flowers!
Two different home screen widgets are available. The n4get bar widget is for next reminders. The bigger n4get list widget shows more reminders and can be resized. It can also land on the lockscreen of a Jelly Bean device.
Never Forget Your Everyday Tasks!
A fun way to customize reminders are vibration pattern. Create your own pattern by tapping and holding the screen for a few seconds. There are also stock vibrations included.
Never Forget Anniversaries!
If you want to buy time to complete tasks, hit the snooze button and it will bug you again later. You can also create insisting reminders. Those keep alarming you again and again until you have finished the task.
An easy way to organize reminders are groups. Reminders that share one group are displayed together and can also have their own home screen widget. This makes it easier to access a growing number of reminders.
Never Forget to Clean the Coffee Machine!
There are two backup options included. Either export your data to the SD card and import it later, or trust Android's Backup Agent integration to do the work. The Backup Agent stores data online with your Google account and restores everything when reinstalling after a firmware update or when moving to a new device. It's very easy to use, but may fail when moving from one network provider to another. See your phone's preferences for details.
The app comes with two great looking holo themes (dark theme and light theme).
The user interface is also optimized for the use on tablet devices and runs smoothly on 7" and 10” screens. n'4get Reminder uses only a limited amount of system resources and does not drain the battery, even with a large number of reminders in place.
n'4get Reminder Pro comes without ads and provides 38 new icons and 12 additional stock vibration pattern. It also allows unlimited own vibration pattern.
If you have already unlocked Pro Features in the free version of n'4get Reminder, you do not need this download!
Stream music, videos and pictures from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iTunes directly to your TV.
- Mirroring is not supported (yet)
- Movies protected by DRM (such as most movies purchased from iTunes) are not supported
- Futures versions of Apple's software may disable this app
Try our app: If you don't like it, contact us for a refund within 30 days.
=== How to Use ===
Assuming that both your Android TV and iOS device are on the same network:
1. Open a video on your iOS device (don't have one handy? try a podcast)
2. You will notice a new icon next to the play/pause/next buttons (if not, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Airplay)
3. Tap it and select the Android TV. It should start playing
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/116958013910244535703
And remember: if something isn't working right, please contact us. We'll be glad to help.
This app is not affiliated with Apple in any way.
- Multiple Stations (and more soon)
- Displays the name of the current song
- Plays in the background
- Includes a widget
- Works on Android 2.1 and up
IMPORTANT: If you're having streaming issues, please try changing the settings to use low-level streaming. If that still doesn't help - Contact Us! We'll be glad to help.
Note: 3G, 4G or Wifi recommended for best results
Know of a station we don't? Send us an email. If we can support it, we'll add it.
Why we need the permissions:
- Internet: all music is streamed from the internet
- Phone: we automatically stop the music when a call comes in (and optionally resume when the call ends)
- Wake-lock: Allows us to prevent Android from stopping the music
* Fully searchable database of Brachos information (you can even search by voice!)
* Browse, and explore various items: alphabetically, categorically, by popularity, and randomly.
* Based on the ever-expanding database at Brochos.com
* Information is available offline as well
* Did we mention it's free?
If you think of a feature you would like to see implemented, please contact us.
To get more food added to the database, use the "Send Request" feature on the app's dashboard.
Berachos is the hebrew-transliterated word for ברכות.
With this app you will get:
- Nightly and/or daily Sefirat Haomer reminders
- Fully customizable times, including special times for Friday and Motzei Shabbos
- The full Sefiras Haomer text that automatically changes based on the Hebrew date
- A portable Omer chart that saves your progress
- Options for Nusach Ashkenaz, Sefard, Sephardic (Edut Mizrach), Chabad (Ari), and Teiman
- Clear Hebrew text that automatically fills your screen: both in landscape and portrait mode
- Sefira Widgets for your home screen
This app does not require internet or text messaging to work.
Please contact us if you have any features you would like to see implemented.