Singing bowls produce harmonic sounds, and rhythmic vibrations. Singing bowl sounds provide a calming effect for your body, helping to reduce stress, balance your chakra's and harmonise your spirit. The sound track for this App has been digitally recorded and mixed with a background track of rainforest ambience.
The vibrations of the Gong or the Tibetan bowls will make you into a state of deep relaxation.
Relax and nirvana effect will be sure!
Ideal for meditation, sleep or just relax.
You can choose only the ambient sounds, only the Gong/Tibetan bowls or the synergy of both.
And thanks to the timer, you do not have to worry about closing the app. When the time is set, the sounds will fade gently and the app closes by itself.
Four types of Gongs:
★ Gong and Tibetan Bowls
★ Crystal Bowls
★ Tibetan Bowls
★ Big Tibetan Bowls
Seven mystic scenarios of water and sounds:
★ Rain in the forest clearing
★ Waves of the sea at sunset
★ Zen garden with singing birds and hypnotic drops of water after the storm
★ Waterfall in a paradisiac little lake in the tropical forest
★ Stream in the rainforest
★ Oriental bamboo fountain
★ Diving in the coral reef
Go into your oasis of peace!
* What is a Gong Bath?
A gong bath is a relaxing and blissful experience. During a gong bath you are bathed in sound waves. The sounds that come out of the gongs are difficult for the human brain to follow, and you will most likely drift into a deep meditative state. The gong bath is very good at relieving pain, stress or dealing with personal issues, it tends to bring people to a blissful state that can often last for many days.
Bodhi Timer is an elegant, minimalist countdown timer. It is designed mainly for use as a meditation timer but can easily be used for any similar purpose.
Set the time via the clock icon in the top left. You may set presets by choosing a time then holding down on one of the three preset buttons.
You may alternatively use speech to set the time by long-pressing the clock button. (These behaviours can be swapped via the preference screen.) To set multiple timers using speech, separate using the word "again", as in "five minutes again ten minutes"
Pause / resume via the button in the bottom left, and stop the timer via the button in the bottom right. The top right button is the preference button.
You may add a timer widget to your desktop via the App Drawer, or on your lockscreen (Android 4.2+).
Animation may be toggled between an image and one of four circle animations, chosen from the preferences screen.
Bodhi Timer is based on the free and open source TeaTimer by Ralph Gootee:
It uses Android's built-in notification system to trigger the alarm, which means it works even when your device is asleep.
- minimalist full screen UI, no clutter
- uses scroll and fling gestures to set the time
- set up to three presets on the time chooser
- add timer widgets to the home screen and lock screen
- option for timer auto-repeating
- option to set multiple consecutive timers via the "adv" button
- speech recognition via long-press on clock button (set multiple timers separated by the word "again")
- displays two animation types: fade in static image (defaults to Bodhi leaf) and animated circle
- option to use custom image for fade in
- four themes for the animated circle: three colour themes and a draw in Zen Enso (brush circle)
- includes five meditation timer sounds (Burmese bell, Tibetan bell, Tibetan singing bowl, Zen gong, and bird song)
- option to use any ring tone as timer sound
- option to use custom sound file as timer sound
- vibration and LED blinking options
- free and open source: https://github.com/yuttadhammo/BodhiTimer
- licensed under the GPL 3+: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
The application is easy to use as a single timer, and also has the option to use complete meditation schedules. Apart from that, the battery consumption is low.
Also known as Tibetan Singing Bowls, rin gongs, Himalayan bowls or suzu gongs.
✓ Tap start to play the sound. Tap stop to stop the sounds
✓ Use timer (the plus icon) to fade out sounds. Ideal for snoozing.
✓ Share with friends
✓ Reveal more apps in the info panel. Slide out to reveal
* if you are experiencing problems, please send me a support email from the app
* Please rate the app in the market
Especially useful for people interested in Reiki and meditation . Timer can also be used for other generic purposes like exercising , for studies and competitive exam preparation ,cooking etc .
- Play any music you want along with timer,after finishing the countdown,music will be paused to notify user and then music will be resumed.
- The timer value (time period for which timer runs ) can be set by user through easy to understand UI
- Options to pause and resume timer functionality ,besides the regular functionality of starting and stopping the timer
- Pleasant alarm ring on expiry of the time period , after which the timer automatically starts again
- Configurable pause /rest interval between two timer cycles
- Example – User has defined Timer value as 2 min and rest interval of 30 secs .
Thus ,timer will run for 2 mins after which alarm rings . Timer will restart again after 30 seconds (default period for timer restart is 3 secs )
- Alarm tone can be set by user
- Option to reset Media (alarm ) to default setting
With melodies that incorporates the application will allow a quick connection to your subconscious to achieve any chakra healing your body.
Mantras help you relax and have a quiet life because everyone knows we're constantly surrounded by stress.
Audio of the mantras of the 7 chakras.
The vibration of these sounds helps activate, strengthen and clean.
The energy points that govern the physical body and regulate the uptake and energy expenditure uninitiated or poorly developed spiritually are closed or slightly open; when we develop our etheric body.
The energies directed to an astral body also act on the physical body.
To balance the flow of energy and put in different order have to open them and exercise them. The stones of the vibrational energy, and help us to induce the desired effect.
The nature meditation music makes you be the most comfortable condition.
This meditation sound app help to calm down the angry.
Listening the nature sounds are very helpful for deep and peaceful sleep.
You can control the mind and body through meditation sounds when you want a deep meditation and yoga.
Nature meditation sounds consists of ten kinds of nature sounds.
1. Sound of waves
2. Sound of Owls
3. Sound of rain
4. Sound of burning firewood
5. Sound of stream water
6. Sound of birds
9. Theta brainwave(EEG) helpful for mediation.
10. Wind through bamboo forest
You can easily set time to play sounds through sliding the timer setting bar.
Loop play is default setting and you can change this play mode as click the timer setting icon which located on right upper position.
"Sound volume setting"
Volume of each sound can be adjusted individually.
It help to make variety sound by mixing sounds by yourself.
Each of these 10 kinds of nature sound can be played at the same time.
Each combination of sounds you can create the desired sound.
You can imagine something like making a bonfire on the beach listening to the birds singing.
You can concentrate on learning when listening the nature sounds even though noise are around you.
The nature meditation sound are the best way to appease a crying child.
For zen meditation practitioners, this app includes a simple timer which rings a bell every few minutes, so you can meditate for 10, 20, or 30 minutes, etc.
The app works by showing words or phrases on the top of the screen for your in-breath, and on the bottom for out-breath. You can choose from meditations and prayers from various traditions: Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, & secular.
It includes calming ocean wave sounds, customizable breathing pace, indefinite repeat of meditations, support for tablets, and text-to-speech for the visually impaired.
Please email with feature suggestions, bugs, or texts you wish to have added. I try to be responsive to requests.