Bodhi Timer is an elegant, minimalist countdown timer. It is designed mainly for use as a meditation timer but can easily be used for any similar purpose.
Set the time via the clock icon in the top left. You may set presets by choosing a time then holding down on one of the three preset buttons.
You may alternatively use speech to set the time by long-pressing the clock button. (These behaviours can be swapped via the preference screen.) To set multiple timers using speech, separate using the word "again", as in "five minutes again ten minutes"
Pause / resume via the button in the bottom left, and stop the timer via the button in the bottom right. The top right button is the preference button.
You may add a timer widget to your desktop via the App Drawer, or on your lockscreen (Android 4.2+).
Animation may be toggled between an image and one of four circle animations, chosen from the preferences screen.
Bodhi Timer is based on the free and open source TeaTimer by Ralph Gootee:
It uses Android's built-in notification system to trigger the alarm, which means it works even when your device is asleep.
- minimalist full screen UI, no clutter
- uses scroll and fling gestures to set the time
- set up to three presets on the time chooser
- add timer widgets to the home screen and lock screen
- option for timer auto-repeating
- option to set multiple consecutive timers via the "adv" button
- speech recognition via long-press on clock button (set multiple timers separated by the word "again")
- displays two animation types: fade in static image (defaults to Bodhi leaf) and animated circle
- option to use custom image for fade in
- four themes for the animated circle: three colour themes and a draw in Zen Enso (brush circle)
- includes five meditation timer sounds (Burmese bell, Tibetan bell, Tibetan singing bowl, Zen gong, and bird song)
- option to use any ring tone as timer sound
- option to use custom sound file as timer sound
- vibration and LED blinking options
- free and open source: https://github.com/yuttadhammo/BodhiTimer
- licensed under the GPL 3+: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
The application is easy to use as a single timer, and also has the option to use complete meditation schedules. Apart from that, the battery consumption is low.
meditation meditate silence alarm bell ringer sound easy simple meditation timer meditate alarm silence alarm bell meditation timer meditate silence easy simple alarm bell ringer sound meditation meditate easy simple alarm bell ring silence meditate meditation easy fast simple
With melodies that incorporates the application will allow a quick connection to your subconscious to achieve any chakra healing your body.
Mantras help you relax and have a quiet life because everyone knows we're constantly surrounded by stress.
Audio of the mantras of the 7 chakras.
The vibration of these sounds helps activate, strengthen and clean.
The energy points that govern the physical body and regulate the uptake and energy expenditure uninitiated or poorly developed spiritually are closed or slightly open; when we develop our etheric body.
The energies directed to an astral body also act on the physical body.
To balance the flow of energy and put in different order have to open them and exercise them. The stones of the vibrational energy, and help us to induce the desired effect.
The nature meditation music makes you be the most comfortable condition.
This meditation sound app help to calm down the angry.
Listening the nature sounds are very helpful for deep and peaceful sleep.
You can control the mind and body through meditation sounds when you want a deep meditation and yoga.
Nature meditation sounds consists of ten kinds of nature sounds.
1. Sound of waves
2. Sound of Owls
3. Sound of rain
4. Sound of burning firewood
5. Sound of stream water
6. Sound of birds
9. Theta brainwave(EEG) helpful for mediation.
10. Wind through bamboo forest
You can easily set time to play sounds through sliding the timer setting bar.
Loop play is default setting and you can change this play mode as click the timer setting icon which located on right upper position.
"Sound volume setting"
Volume of each sound can be adjusted individually.
It help to make variety sound by mixing sounds by yourself.
Each of these 10 kinds of nature sound can be played at the same time.
Each combination of sounds you can create the desired sound.
You can imagine something like making a bonfire on the beach listening to the birds singing.
You can concentrate on learning when listening the nature sounds even though noise are around you.
The nature meditation sound are the best way to appease a crying child.
* How does it work? *
1 - Load any picture from your gallery or capture photo using camera.
2 - Add Wobble targets on the area(s) you want to liven up.
3 - Tap the Play icon and enjoy the wobble magic! Play with effects by dragging or pinching on the wobble area, shake your device or activate our exclusive autoplay effect to see the wild wobble dance =)
Wobble Magic makes your screen truly come to life by adding 3D wobbling effects to your images! Transform boring, static images to live 3D pictures that you can touch, wiggle, jiggle, squash, stretch, squeeze, shake or do whatever you like.
Save, share or set you favorite wobble images as Live Wallpaper.
Open your imagination, have fun and share your wobbles with friends!
If you have any problems, questions or ideas for the App, email us.