Syncing up your sleep to wake refreshed has never been simpler.
A simple sleep calculator generates the best time for you to stop sleeping.
Or, YOU can tell IT what’s best for you. (We're not all that particular)
The wily human sleeps in cycles, falling in and out of REM sleep. Aiming to rise between these intervals causes sensations of restful awakening. Don’t you want to be awakened restfully?
- Calculate your sleep cycles if you want to go to bed NOW.
- Calculate your sleep cycles to wake up at a certain time.
- Calculate your sleep cycles to go to bed at a specific time.
- Manage your sleep patterns based on how long it takes for you to fall asleep.
- Screen will wake when the alarm goes off, displaying the current time.
PRO Features, (requires giving us money in-app):
- $0.99 gives you unlimited access to use sounds stored on your SD card as the alarm. That’s less than a penny per song, if you have over a hundred songs (and who doesn’t?) WHAT A BARGAIN!
- $0.99 lets you purchase a pack of 5 sounds (3 packs available) to use as the alarm.
- Android OS 2.2 and up
- Google Play client version 3.9.16 and up for in-app purchases
- A desire to sleep
- An elite sense of sleeptivism over your common man.
Does not Require:
- Imaginary Sheep (optional)
- Knowledge of Astrophysics
- Looking both ways before crossing the street
- A partridge OR a pear tree
NOTE - This app allows you to move it to your SD card to save space on your device. It's best to move the app to the SD card before setting any alarms. If you unmount and remount the SD card when the app is installed, then all currently set alarms will be lost. You will have to re-set the alarms once you go back into the app.
Visit our support page for answers to frequently asked questions, to view known issues, to submit feature requests, and more: https://bromancelabs.zendesk.com
If you have an issue, please contact us through our support page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.