Skylar Lite is a standard-based mobile VoIP softphone that works over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks. Skylar Lite provides superb sound quality and smooth VoIP experience including Adaptive Jitter Buffer, Packet Lost Concealment, Noise Suppression, Automatic Resampling and Gain Control.
Skylar Lite version provides limited functionality, but Skylar PRO has unlimited features and flexible for branding, customization and licensing for service providers and enterprises. Please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Skylar Lite softphone is a standalone SIP based VoIP client application and is not bundled with VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make and receive VoIP calls.
* Using the device’s existing contact list, Skylar Lite facilitates easy and effective communication management with an intuitive interface.
* Multi-tasking support for background operation, such as receive incoming calls while using other applications.
* DTMF configurable option: ability to enter numbers and use an auto attendant via RFC 2833 and Inband
* Auto NAT type detection and NAT Traversal using STUN, TURN and ICE.
* Automatically discover the server by using DNS SRV.
* VPN Support
* Single account support for any SIP-compliant server
* Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls.
* Speakerphone, mute and hold functions.
* Dial Plan support.
* Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
* Audio codecs include G.711A/U (PCMA/PCMU) and GSM
* Headset with microphone including Bluetooth™