Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word and Excel files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 2.2 or higher
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*3/800/810/835/837*3/1430
Expression Home XP-200*3/XP-202/XP-203/XP-205*3/XP-207*3/XP-211/XP-212/XP-214/XP-215*3/XP-300*3/XP-302*3/XP-303*3/XP-305*3/XP-306*3/XP-310*3/XP-312*3/XP-313*3/XP-315*3/XP-400*3/XP-402*3/XP-403*3/XP-405*3/XP-406*3/XP-410*3/XP-412*3/XP-413*3/XP-415*3/XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3/XP-850*3
Expression Premium XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3
Expression Photo XP-850*3
2013 Expression Photo and Expression Premium Series*4
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*3/NX510/NX515/NX530*3/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*3/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*3/840/845*3/2520/2530*3/2540*3/3520*3/3530*3/3540*3/7510*3/7520*3
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*3/4020*3/4023*3/4090*3/4520*3/4530*3/4533*3/4540*3/4590*3
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Only available through remote print functionality
*2 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*3 Remote print functionality is also available
*4 Remote print, Copy functionalities are also available.
• 100% free for personal use: No Ads or in-app purchases
• Full compatibility: Works with any brand of printer
• Print from all your devices: Print to your cloud printer from your smartphone, tablet or even your laptop
• Simple one-time setup: Just a few clicks to print mobile thanks to the ThinPrint Cloud Printer Connector
• Share your cloud printer: Easily share your printer with your team and family
Features of ThinPrint Cloud Printer for Android
• Convenient file picker enables printing files from SD and internal storage
• Print from third-party apps via share with ThinPrint Cloud Printer
• Print mobile from anywhere, anytime to your connected cloud printer
• Print any printable file format from your mobile phone or tablet
For more information see our app video or visit http://cloudprinter.thinprint.com.
Note on registering: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox after submitting your registration request, it could be because your provider blocks automatically sent e-mails. In this case, please check your spam folder, or try registering with a different e-mail address.
Note on network printing / stand alone printers:
ThinPrint Cloud Printer does not support network printing via wifi. If you want to print to any printer in your network try our free app Cortado Workplace. It is free and available on Google play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cortado.android
ThinPrint Cloud Printer lets you print from mobile to any brand of printer eg. Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, HP, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, Epson, Lenovo and many more. Cortado is also the founder of the Cloud Printing Alliance, which is supported by Brother, Dell, Kyocera, Samsung, Kodak, Sharp, Lexmark and Toshiba. Goal of this partnership is to make mobile printing easy.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
Epson iLabel makes it easy to create, store, and print labels from your Android phone or tablet. Use your smart device's functionality, including voice transcription, contacts and image gallery, to add a new dimension to your labelling experience. Users can easily share label makers with the Epson iLabel app.
The Epson iLabel app works with the Epson LabelWorks LW-600P and LW-1000P. To buy one of these label makers or LC tapes, please visit www.epson.com or contact your local supplier.
- Create, edit, and print labels wirelessly
- More than 100 label design templates and over 400 symbols are available
- Barcode printing: eight types supported
- Generate and print QR codes
- Voice transcription (enabled by your Android OS) *1
- Quick timestamp function
- Drawing tool; sketch labels using your device's touch interface
- Select and print from a variety of pre-defined, commonly used labels
- Camera-based preview tool: digitally see your label on an item before printing*2
- Insert images from your image gallery (two-tone image conversion)
*1 If your device supports it, you can use voice transcription to input
text into the Epson iLabel app.
*2 If only front camera is available, camera-based preview tool can not be used.
・ The status of your label maker can be checked on your smart device (set tape width, errors, and connection status)
・ Up to 100 created labels can be saved and reused
・ Up to 100 printed labels can be automatically saved and reused
・ Data can be shared with other smart devices through email
Android 2.3 or later
Screen definition should be more than 800x480 pixels
*Note: More information about Epson iLabel and LabelWorks solutions is available on Epson’s website.
- Scanned data from a multifunction device or scanner can be sent to a printer or multifunction device. You can easily copy documents just using a scanner and a printer.
- Scanned data can be saved to cloud storage services such as Dropbox. Even if the original document is lost, you will have a backup saved in the cloud service.
Print your files directly from your Android devices.
1. Print anywhere
(a. Print to various network printer/MFP.
(b. Cloud Print.
(c. Print to any printer connected to Windows PC.
Download PC client software from https://sites.google.com/site/tecoimagesystems/home/downloads
2. Easy usage
(a. Search network printer automatically or specify IP address.
(b. Guide through setup procedure with test page.
(c. Copy/Cut source from e-mail ,calendar and contact.
(d. Print shared sources from browser, gallery and other Apps.
(e. File Explorer for easy file management and print.
(f. Support multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese.
3. Support various sources:
(a. Picture: jpeg, png, bmp, gif
(b. MS Office: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
(c. PDF files
1. There are 5 free trial points. Further print is NOT FREE.
2. Please do NOT purchase points before you print test page correctly.
For more information:
In addition to wireless printing*1 capabilities for photos*2 & documents*3 from smart devices, you can also scan & save photos & documents to your phone.
If you would like, you can monitor Print Status (e.g. ink remaining) and view the online instruction manual.
-Easy to choose paper size and media type
-Easy to print up to 39 different photos
-Bordered or borderless prints
-Seamlessly scan & save photos as PDF or JPEG
-Optimized document printing for MS Office & pdf files*4*5*6
-Upon activating PPS, auto printer-search under the wireless network becomes available
- Easily print Web pages from your browser by choosing PPS from “Share”
-Online instruction manual*7, for your reference
-In case of low ink, you can check ink and buy them online. Energy-saving & silent mode settings are also available*7
*1: In order to access PIXMA printing capabilities, printers must be connected to a wireless network
*2: Only jpeg files supported
*3: Incorrect print results may occur if data does not display properly on the screen.
*4: Appropriate printer-settings required. Document-print icon may not appear in the main menu if not set correctly.
*5: Function not available in certain countries or regions. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
""*6: Function available for Android 3.0.0 and above. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
*7: Not available for some printers
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6500 series, MG7100 series
Devices running Android 2.3.3 and later
Japanese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper
Letter (8.5""x11"" 21.5x28 cm), A4, A5, 4""x6"" (10x15 cm), 5""x7"" (13x18 cm), 8""x10"" (20x25 cm), A3, A3+ (13""x19"" 33x48 cm ), 10""x12"" (25x30 cm)
*8: The media type & paper size depend on your printer specification
Samsung Mobile Print empowers to print or send fax, most of the digital contents like Office documents, PDF, images, emails, web pages or even the contents on your social network sites.
Let your content be on your phone or on Google drive it’s just easy.
It also supports scanning from your network multi-functional device and saving in various formats like pdf, jpg or png. Sharing your scanned documents is just a click away.
> Intuitive action bar style user interface.
> Automatic discovery of supported network devices.
> Support for USB and shared printers.
> Select multiple images, tap to crop or rotate.
> Supports multiple image sizes and multiple images on a page.
> Print or send fax documents/ emails / email attachments/ web pages/ image from camera.
> Supports contents at Google Drive / Facebook.
> Scan from flatbed or ADF and save as PDF, PNG, JPG.
> Print or Scan pages as big as A3*.
> Share to open any of the supported content from any other App.
> For corporate environment, supports security features like Job Accounting, Confidential Print and Secure Release.
**Supports Only Samsung Printers**
* Scanning and sending fax is supported only on supported N/W printers.
* Printing can be done on printers connected via Print server or Shared.
* Maximum print and scan size would depend on the media size supported by the device.
* If you use the CJX-1050W/CJX-2000FW printer, please install " Samsung Mobile Print Photo" instead this app.
Supported Model List
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
* M262x/282x/267x/287x Series
Below are the details about the permissions Samsung Mobile Print app is using.
READ_CONTACTS: For selecting Fax number from Address book.
READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARK: For showing Bookmarks in Web Printing.
GET_ACCOUNTS: For showing registered accounts in email printing and printing contents from Google drive.
USE_CREDENTIALS: For printing from Google Drive.
CAMERA : To use Camera.
INTERNET: For any network communication.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To write to SD Card.
NFC : For direct connection between mobile device and Printer
VIBRATION : To notify when NFC tag was read properly
More from developer
- Easy to use menu.
- Simple steps to print your favorite photos, web pages, emails (Gmail only) and documents (PDF, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Text).
- Scan directly to your Android device.
- Save scanned images to your Android device or email them (PDF, JPEG).
- Automatically search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- No computer and no driver required.
- The remote print function enables you to print from anywhere. (Your machine needs to support Google Cloud PrintTM to use this function.)
- NFC function is supported, this enables you to print or scan by simply holding your mobile device over NFC mark on your machine and tapping the screen.
*Memory card needed for printing and scanning.
*HVGA (320x480 pixels) or larger screen is needed on your Android device.
*As the remote print function is based on Google Cloud Print(TM), you must first register your machine in your Google account. For detailed information, please see the Google Cloud Print Guide available on the Brother support website (http://solutions.brother.com/).
*To use the NFC function, both your mobile device and your machine need to support NFC. There are some mobile devices with NFC that cannot work with this function. Please visit our support website (http://solutions.brother.com/) for a list of supported mobile devices.
[Compatible Print Settings]
- Paper Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
- Media Type -
- Copies -
Up to 5
*Compatible print settings will depend on the selected device and function.
[Compatible Scan Settings]
- Document Size -
4" x 6" (10 x 15cm)
Photo L (3.5" x 5" / 89 x 127 mm)
Card (2.16" x 3.58" / 55 x 91 mm)
- Scan Type -
Black & White
*Compatible settings will depend on the selected device and function.
Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
(print, printer, scan, scanner, photo, pic, image, AIO, document, PDF, JPEG, Brother, Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text)
If you want to try the printing for Brother mobile printer from Android device, Please use "Brother Print SDK Demo".
In such case, you don't need to download this library.
MW-140BT, MW-145BT, MW-260, PJ-662, PJ-663
(Brother laser printers and ink-jet printers are not supported.)
You can send and print the image files or PDF files from your Android device via a Bluetooth, USB or WiFi connection.
MW-140BT, MW-145BT, MW-260,
PJ-562, PJ-563, PJ-522, PJ-523,
PJ-662, PJ-663, PJ-622, PJ-623
TD-2020, TD-2120N, TD-2130N
(Brother laser printers and ink-jet printers are not supported.)
[Limitations for PDF printing function]
*For PDF printing, a watermark is automatically printed on each printed document.
*For PDF printing, you can use this application for 2 months. After 2 months the trail period will expire and PDF files can no longer be printed.
*Since this application is only used to demonstrate the capability of the Brother Print SDK for the Android OS, no permanent version of this demo application will be available.
*There is no limitation for image printing function.
[How to use]
1. Pair the printer and Android device via Bluetooth by using the "Bluetooth Settings".
In case of Wi-Fi connection for RJ-4040, you don't need to pair the printer and Android device in advance
2. Select the printer from the "Printer Settings".
3. Click the "Select" button, and select the image file or PDF file for printing.
4. Click the "Print" button to print your image or PDF document.
*If you have a problem with the Bluetooth connection, please disconnect the Bluetooth paring and reconnect it.
*If you have the problem of Wi-Fi connection, please select the printer again."
[Brother Print SDK]
The Brother Print SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for application developers who want to integrate the image printing function onto their own application. A copy of the Brother Print SDK can be downloaded from the Brother Developer Center: http://www.brother.com/product/dev/mobile/android/index.htm
[Brother PDF Print SDK]
The Brother PDF Print SDK (Software Development Kit) is available for application developers who want to integrate the PDF printing function without any limitation onto their own application.
To obtain a copy of the Brother Print SDK (unlimited version), please contact with your nearest Brother sales office.
With our mobile app, store, share and collaborate on projects and documents while you are on the go. Start conversations, assign tasks, sign off paperwork, print your documentation or download locally to your device using this app.
- A FULL experience, right from your mobile device
- Collaborate on documents, share images and files, and chat
- View outstanding tasks that have been assigned to you and sign- off tasks using the e-signature feature.
- Powerful search capability for easy retrieval of a document
- Send a secure link to anyone and share your documents or pictures
- Print your documents on the go.
- Open your documents in third party applications.
Requires users to either have a BR-Docs account or be invited into a BR-Docs account.
Supports all file formats.
Ability to preview the following formats:
- Images: Jpeg, PNG, Gif,
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)