How is Red Man different from other man pages (Linux) apps?
- It includes all current manual pages from CentOS Linux 7.5. It should be the same as its upstream source - Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- All content is already in the app, available offline without any additional download. This includes manual pages base/updates/extras and EPEL repositories. That's over 21 500 manual pages.
- No permissions, no ads, no paid or pro versions
- Pages optimized for single column reading on phones without unnecessary scrolling to side
- Automatic save/restore last reading position within page
- Links between man pages
- Option to view man page of a random (user/admin) command
- Unlike other apps, Red Man includes manual pages like: systemd, firewalld, NetworkManager, git, tmux etc.
Feedback is welcome!