About Browzly App
Swap to read- an unlimited variety of great paper books. You can now do it for FREE! Just Swap Read Repeat!
Unlimited savings, Unlimited Genres: Children’s books, Fiction, Drama, Business, Cookery, Travel, different languages, textbooks - you name it, you can get it.
Browzly, a Paper Books Swap Community, is created to provide equal reading opportunities for all.
Our mission is
"A book for every child- a book that they love"
Who should use Browzly?
If you like to read or would like to read more, you should be on Browzly. Anyone 18 years and above, can create an account and then add up to 4 family members between the ages of 6 and 17, as subaccounts.
Features and Benefits
1. Create a wish list of all the books that your family most wants to read on the app wish list section.
2. Then list any books you have at home, that you can give away to the other readers. Remember to list only your own paper books or audiobooks, that are in good condition. Ebooks cannot be listed.
3. Every book you give, earns you Swids, the currency of Swap on Browzly. You can use your Swids to request any book you want from thousands of those listed by other users.
4. You can see how far the books are from you so you can decide to either collect the book you want yourself or book a courier delivery to your home within the app. You can keep the books you receive or you can list them back to swap once again.
5. Record all the books you ever read for yourself or your children
5.You can also
- Invite your friends to swap books with
- And add your children as subaccounts, to make their own independent reading choices
- You can write book reviews & share book recommendations as well.
Swap, Read, Repeat. Unlimited with Browzly.
So, what are you waiting for, hit that Install button and download your free Browzly app now!
What’s Free and what do I pay for?
The app and all the features are Free for an unlimited number of swaps!! You have the option of buying Swids if you need them. You also have the option to request a courier delivery of your book. When you order a courier, you will need to pre-pay the applicable courier charges.
Read the most touching & beautiful story of Browzly- the bruman (bear-human) with a big heart and love of books on www.browzly.com/blog