If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Customize your workout to include:
+ Interval period
+ Rest period
You can add as many exercises/sessions as you wish to your workout unlike most gym timers. For example, to your workout you can add a 10 seconds Rest period, or even 10 seconds Rest + 5 seconds Interval to give you enough time to get ready for your next exercise.
Wish to perform 30 Push Ups or 50 Jumping Jacks with a 10 seconds rest? With the new Reps feature you can take your time to perform your exercises and when you're done press next.
Want to lose weight? You need to follow a balanced diet and perform timed workouts regularly. This timer is the best way to plan and time your workouts. If you want to do sport this interval timer is a must. Perfect for any training, abdominal exercises, cardio, weight loss, meditation, yoga practice, study timing, rest timing, work timer, kettle bell training, jumping jacks timing and thousand others.
New Features in Version 4:
+ Voice Feedback
+ Reps Mode - Press Next when you finish exercise, to move on to next.
+ Drag and Drop exercise movement
+ Swipe to Delete Workout or exercise
+ Color Code your exercises
Keywords: fitness, squats, sprints, weight-lifting, clock, countdown, alarm, digital, stopwatch, alarm clock, customize, upper back workout, routine, kettle bells, core, spinning, boot camp, repetitions, meditation, yoga
This app was developed with the athlete in mind. It is designed for training in any sport where an interval timer is required. This app is also the first release in an extensive design which will allow you to monitor your progressing as well as compare this with your friends. Interval training is a proven method for improved cardio and fat loss.
You can make programs to suit your different needs. This app allows you to modify the number of rounds, the length of rounds, rest times, warning times and prep time.
It is designed to provide you with visual, auditory and tactile feedback so the user can focus on their sport.
All your programs are stored locally and no internet connection is required.
How to use:
Creating a new program.
1. Name the program
2. Number of Rounds
3. Round time
4. End of Round warning
5. Rest time
6. End of rest warning
7. Preparation time
Once a program has started the round number is displayed on the top right with the number of rounds remaining.
The screen is green during the training period with it turning yellow during the end of round warning period and finally red during the rest period.
To pause during the round, simply touch the screen once and simply touch again to start again.
To play music while you work out simply go to the settings menu. Select play music in background and select the songs you would like to play. You can go back at any time and add, remove or change the order of your playlist.
* No advertisement
* Pause and resume session
* Colour indication of phase
* Screen stays on automatically
* Blinking to alert warning
* Mute option for background music player on alerts
* Fully configurable sounds and timers
* Intuitive and aesthetically pleasing interface with large time display
* Portrait and landscape support
* Set sound volume and vibration
* Set times and sounds for preparation, round, warning and rest
Used for the following sports:
Boxing Timer, Round Timer, Interval Timer, Countdown Clock, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Wrestling, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Tabata training, Crossfit training, Circuit training, Exercise stopwatch, Spinning, Cycling, Running, Kettlebell, Boot camp, Yoga routines, Sun salutations, Abs workout, Pull ups, Push ups, Sit ups, Squats, Flexibility exercises, Skipping etc.
All feedback, requests and general comments are welcomed.
Create a unlimited amount of profiles for all your workouts.
In your profile you can specify how many rounds your would like to train, the duration of each round, the duration of the break between rounds ect.
-Create and save profiles specifying your work out.
-Keeps running in the background while you work out.
-Notifies user by sound, vibration and color change.
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
Boxing is a sport that requires speed, power, footwork in stamina. This app will help you achieve it all and allow you to dominate boxing physically. After completing this program you will have a quicker jab and more power in your punches. Your feet will be faster and stamina greater. These are the same routines created by professional trainers and used by many amateur boxers around the world!
Boxing matches use either 2 or 3 minute rounds. The training simulate this by utilize high intensity interval training, which has you work hard for a bit and then take short breaks. This allows your body to get use to recovering faster - giving you maximum athletic ability in later rounds.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Discover fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
This app is a timer for boxing practice. You can be set the round and training time, break time.
Exercise time is displayed red letters, and break time is green. Between each round, you can set a sound or vibration notification.
You can be obtained the notification information through visual, auditory, tactile.
Ease of use is as follows:
1. The first settings : 12 rounds, Exercise 3 minutes, rest 30 seconds.
2. The training time is shown red and the break time is green.
3. You can use the timer through the button of bottom.
4. The reset button is returned the settings to initialized value.
5. you can be set the round, exercise time, break time and notification type in settings menu.
• This app is essential When you exercise such as boxing.
• Boxing Timer can be help you, even non-boxing training.
Muay Thai is a combat sport from the muay martial arts of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques.
Thai Boxing is the national sport of Thailand and is a martial art with origins in the ancient battlefield tactics of the Siamese (or Thai) army. It evolved from Krabi-Krabong, literally sword and baton, the hand-to-hand tactics of the Thai army. The early Muay Thai bouts pitted different companies within the Siamese army against each other with few rules and no weight divisions or time limits. They became quite popular and eventually were shown in stadium across the country. In the early 20th century, time limits, boxing gloves as well as a uniform set of rules were introduced. During the latter half of the 20th century Muay Thai was exported to many countries and is now practiced by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Thai Boxing is an art form that utilizes all the bodies natural weapons to create a devastating fighting style, as competitive in the ring as it is effective in real self-defense. In Thai Boxing, hand techniques from Western Boxing are combined with elbows, knees and powerful kicking making it one of the most effective and respected kickboxing art in the world. Thai Boxing is renowned for its effectiveness, power, conditioning and simplicity.
- Muay Thai
- Rules & Regulations
- Kon Kae Mad
- Kon JuJom
- Kon Kae Khao
- Kon Kae Sok
- Kon Kae Thao
When you turn off the screen by pressing the power button to ver 3.0 during the self-timer countdown, it has been improved to work properly!
However, the terminal 4.0 or later only has been able to operation check android version.
(If one of the 4.0 generation does not work properly, there is it depending on terminal)
The terminal of the 2.0 generation, because there is the case that sound or no sound by the terminal, time has come, please use in the state in which to turn on the screen.
While the timer is running (not the background) state that launched the app, has become to the settings screen does not turn off.
Is repeated in the time you are set, such as sports and study , practice and a break , this app is an interval timer !
Are you studying or sports you efficient ?
It is said that the concentration of human , 30 minutes , and have only 90 minutes at the longest .
Motivation also will be broken concentration is Cut Off , work efficiency will become more and more evil .
How to recover the power of concentration , it is to take a break right out .
Taking an appropriate interval , will bring great effect that adding sparkle or study your training , you are working efficiently.
There are no complicated settings and features in this app .
With the simple design , it has been improved visibility and functionality .
Background so you can change the color of your choice , please study sports and fun to liven up the mood .
・Muscle training , exercise , fitness
・Combat Boxing , wrestling , and judo
・Study or work
・Play games, etc.
・ The setting is simple!
・I have excellent visibility character is greater !
・Can be the design of your choice by changing the background !
・Timer sound realistic !
No ads and additional functions in Pro version:
Train Hard Pro
You can manage your working and resting time list (add and delete time).
The application sounds:
- one gong at the start of the round.
- two gongs at the end of the round.
- five gongs at the end for the work.
Enjoy and train hard...
Today the professional and amateur boxing requires a very high level of training and fitness.
With this application you will learn how to improve your boxing technique and how to execute the most complex punches with specific physical training exercises.
Learn how to defend yourself, dodge your opponents and keep your mind clear.
This application includes:
- Exercises of all kinds: technical, tactical, physical, specific and strategic.
- Specific boxing fighting lessons, to to defeat all your opponents.
- Repetitive exercises to improve your boxing skills such as straight punch, transverse punch and vertical punch.
- Boxing basics, to improve your boxing technique, with punching tips, defense tips and training tips.
- Selection of best moments in professional boxing.
- Selection of best boxing fights ever.
This app is part of a set of sports apps, which include videos, photos and lessons of different sports, including team sports and winter games.
Unleash fierce punches and combos, beat all your opponents and become the king of boxing. Download now this boxing free app on your mobile or tablet device.
Вы сами выстанавливаете свои раунды (количество раундов не ограничено от одного до сколько вам надо, устанавливаете длительность раунда и перерыва). Вы можете сохранять тренировки на карточке для дальнейщего использования.