Enable and disable fb game stat posts in the game menu, toggle full screen and large scrolling, and toggle background color. Touch the bottom to toggle stats, long press the bottom to end an Open Bowl game. Have fun bowling!
*Tracks multiple bowling averages (league and open bowl)
*Tracks top ten league games, open bowl games, and overall top 10 games bowled.
*Heat map shows where you are in relation to your average.
*Chart shows your trend for your last 10 games bowled compared to your average.
*Simple to mark spares,strikes, and splits.
*Keeps a running average of all of your stats!
You can register your score easily by simply selecting the pins knocked down.
You can perform various statistics from the data.
The data of score can be added to the tag information,lane,location,etc.
Display ,analysis and statistics can filtering based on such information.
･Registration and score data
･Display a list of score data
･Management of the bowler
･Management of the place(bowling alley), tag information
･Import of data
･Export of data
･Statistics display in units of the day, week, month, high series, any number of games
(Average, high game, low game, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･View statistics for each bowler
(Average, high game, high series, strike rate, spare rate, open frame rate, split rate
, no head rate)
･Analysis of pins knocked down
(The incidence of each pattern, the number of occurrences, details of each frame)
･Spare statistics function for each pin pattern of first throw
[CSV file format for import]
Date, first number, second number, place(bowling alley), lane number, score text(not always
required), Pins knocked down (first throw of a frame 1), Pins knocked down (second throw of a
frame 1) ..., Pins knocked down (third throw of a frame 10), tag information (If there is more
than one enclosed in double quotation marks to a comma-separated)
!The file must be placed in a folder named bsb in the SD card
[Example Score Text: S0S07/818/8/9/S08/S9/ (S:Strike、/:Spare)]
･This application is using the AChartEngine(Copyright 2009-2011 4ViewSoft) library
･This application is using the OpenCSV library
･We do not accept Responsible for any loss caused by the use of this application
- enter in multiple leagues/tournaments by name
- for each league/tournament entry, add weeks
- for each week entry: set a date, name, and enter games played
- game entry includes: name, score, date, # spares, # strikes, # doubles
- long press items for addition actions such as edit and delete
Report FCs/bugs or send feature requests at http://groups.google.com/group/bowling-scorekeeper
Why this application is so awesome? Well, because you just enter 4 parameters end get lots of useful(or not) stats! No, you don't have to enter data for each frame!
Oh, and this app have charts! Everybody loves charts.
Also, if you change phone, you can just export/import your scores, so they wont be lost. Awesome.
PS: Developing for Android is fun, but it has some negative sides too. Biggest one is amount of devices and OS versions. I'm trying to test apps on different phones and emulators, but there is always will be a phone where my app does not work for some reason, so if you encountered any problems - feel free to mail me - feedback is always appreciated.
Track your Favorite Teams
‣ Record stats for one player, an entire team, or both teams
‣ Easily record makes, misses, and shot locations with the touch and drag Basketball Shot Chart system
‣ Intuitive recording of +/-, points, rebounds, offensive rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, deflections, turnovers and fouls
‣ Track games on official courts (HS, JHS, NCAA, WNCAA, NBA, WNBA, FIBA, FIBA 2009)
‣ Manage and save team and player data for quick starting future games
Game Stats at Your Fingertips
‣ On screen scoreboard provides live game score
‣ On screen stat feed lists game stats in consecutive order
‣ Undo events at any time using the stat feed list
‣ Easy drill-down of stats and shots by team, game & player
‣ Stat and shot automatically compiled for quick lookup by quarters and/or halves
Keep Fans in the Loop
‣ Share score reports on social media or via email
‣ Email box scores and Shot Charts
‣ Easily create data exports for Maxpreps.com
Designed for Usability
‣ No need to keep papers organized; stats and Shot Charts are always with you on your Android device
‣ Clean design means Basketball Stat Tracker is both powerful and a joy to use
‣ Optimized for use on phone, 7” and 10” tablets
Basketball Stat Tracker incorporates shot tracking with an easy and intuitive system of tracking of other basketball stats. Quickly look up how players have performed in games you've tracked, or look at all their stats over the course of a season, tournament, career, etc. After the game, quickly look up player stats and email box scores and shot charts so players can see how they performed and where they need to improve. Compile scouting reports in seconds by using stat filters to get all recorded stats from opposing players and teams. There’s no need to go through stacks of pen & paper shot charts and stats with Basketball Stat Tracker, all your stats and shooting data is with you whenever you have your iPad.
Basketball Stat Tracker was designed to make life easy for the person keeping stats. The interface is designed to be able to easily keep up with even the fastest paced games, and it’s so easy you can give it to a volunteer, have them walk through the tutorial, and have them tracking stats in no time. Previous shots for each team are displayed on court with an “onion skinning” effect, meaning you can see the past few shots. In addition to being designed for quick entry, Basketball Stat Tracker is designed to help with accuracy. Box scores are updated in game, so you can get an overview of stats at all times. The stat entry history lets you quickly undo erroneous entries. An in game scoreboard updates as you track the game, making it easy to reconcile your stats with the scoreboard.
Frames is a very easy to use scoring and statistics program that was designed for all levels of bowlers, from beginners who are looking for ways to improve, to scratch players who bowl in lots of tournaments.
With Frames, you can:
* List your strike, pocket, carry, spare and single pin spare percentages, plus lots of other stats.
* Display your league, tournament, or overall average.
* Generate statistics by alley, lane number, bowling ball, league, tournament, oil pattern, date range, or any combination of these.
* Track your foot position and target for each frame you bowl, so you can check what adjustments worked (or didn't work) the last time you bowled on a specific pair of lanes or oil pattern.
* Display a list of the spares you leave most, and your conversion percentage for each of them.
* Keep score for an entire team of bowlers at the same time.
While you're keeping score with Frames, you enter the results of each shot graphically, using your device's touch-screen to knock down the pins on the screen to match the real thing. It literally takes only a second or two to score each frame while you're bowling!
For each strike shot, you can also keep track of your position on the approach, your target on the lane, the ball you used, and whether your shot hit the pocket.
You can also visit our web site at www.warilysoftware.com for the following free extras:
* A free demo version of Frames is available. The demo version is the same exact program that is available for purchase here in the Android Market, but it limited to six games per bowler (up to 30 total games for five bowlers).
* The free Frames Exporter program runs on your Windows or Apple desktop computer to view and print your games or statistics, or export your game data to a spreadsheet to do your own custom analysis.
* The Frames Users Guide, available as a PDF on our web site, contains detailed information on running Frames and installing and running the Exporter program.
Frames is the original mobile score keeper for bowlers. Originally released in 2003 for Palm OS and Windows Pocket PC handhelds, Frames now runs on both Blackberry and Android devices.
Techniques are introduced by Yossi Sheriff, 5th Dan Bujinkan, Headmaster of the Akban academy.
You can test the functionality and special features of all iBudokan Ninjutsu Apps with the iBudokan Ninjutsu – FREE app.
Would you like to share your stats with friends or print them out? Now you can. Just click the Copy to Clipboard button on any of the Stat View pages and you can past them in any Edit Text box. You can paste them in a text, on Facebook, or even email them to yourself to be printed out. If you play baseball this is a must have. You can even view your previous seasons stats.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or suggestions feel free to send me an email and I will get right back to you and hopefully make the app more to your liking. If there is a sport you would like a Stat Tracker made for please let me know.
If you like baseball also check out the SpeedClock app to see how fast a pitcher is throwing.
TAGS: baseball, football, basketball, sports, stats, stat, track, score, average, pitch, pitcher, pitching, bat, batting, running, field, base, speed, speed clock, new
(c) 2011 Fallacy Studios. All Rights Reserved
PinPal keeps track of leagues, tournaments, and open bowling, allowing bowlers to view their average, as well as many other statistics.
PinPal also lets you keep track of what ball you used for every frame, so you can see which balls you do better with.
PinPal puts tons of useful stats right at your fingertips. Ever wondered what spares you leave the most, and how often you are able to pick it up? Well now you can find out!
Scores can be entered either by selecting all the pins you knocked down or entering the scores you get for each ball. Also, if you don't want to take the time to enter each frame, you can just enter the final score for the game.
Any questions, comments, concerns, complaints, compliments, suggestions, or feedback of any other sort can be directed at PinPalAndroid@gmail.com
- Allows creation of leagues / tournaments / data-sets that organises your data into groups, each of which can be analysed individually.
- Both frame-by-frame data entry and total-score data entry are accepted. In fact, you can mix these two approaches depending on which is more convenient!
- Will provide you with statistics about your spares as you leave them!
- For all games that are entered frame-by-frame, you can go back and see exactly what pins you left, and when. For score-only games, you can view your scores, and some data about them.
- Allows you to view all your game scores for any league, tournament, or data-set in one place, showing you averages and totals.
- You can analyse all your games, or only specific leagues / tournaments / data-sets in one place, showing you things including:
+ Average, minimum, and maximum score
+ Standard deviation, and the range of scores you are expected to bowl within
+ The percentage of times you get a strike
+ The percentage of times you get a 9, 8, 7, ..., 0
+ For *every* spare combination: the number of times you have left it, the number of times you have spared it, and your spare rate percentage
+ The pin combinations that you spare the least
+ The pin combinations that cost you the most
- Partially entered games can be saved and later restored.
- And many more features lie within!
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TENPIN BOWLING GAME, THIS IS ANALYTICAL AND STATISTICAL SOFTWARE.
If you have any feature requests or questions, feel welcome to email the developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Bowling Score Calculator PRO you can:
- Keep track of a maximum of 8 scores at a time
- Play several rounds, while the app calculates the total scores and averages of all players
- See the round, total and average scores of all players after each round
- Share these scores via Social Media
Enter your scores game-by-game and watch your running average. (This is NOT a frame-by-frame score keeper.)
Keep your practice scores separate from your league scores, and switch easily from one set of scores to another.
Share your bowling scores through email, Text messages, Twitter, Google+, or Facebook.
A summary of each bowler's scores is presented, including the number of games bowled, average, high game, and high series.
Enter as many games as you want. If you play 4 or 5 games at a time, the app allows this. To enter more than 3 games, save the first 3, and then enter 1, 2, or 3 more games using the same date. It will calculate your running average based on any number of games played, and will not include game scores left empty in your average.
You can edit the games that have already been entered, including adding games to an existing series. Some people want to enter Game 1 for each player, and then Game 2 for each player.
Backup your bowling scores for security, or when you want to move your scores to a new device.
It's really easy to use, and there is an Information button on each Tab to remind you of the things you can do on that screen.
If you are a user of the free app "My Bowling Scores," you can import your scores into "Our Bowling Scores." (Do not uninstall My Bowling Scores until after you have done the import.)
This is a paid app - there are no advertisements popping up to bother you.
Privacy: This app does not collect any information from the user, or the user's device.
User satisfaction is our highest concern. If you are unhappy with this app, send us an email and we will refund your money. Let us know why you are not satisfied so we can take action to correct the issue.
Thank you for Rating and Reviewing our app.
More from developer
Version 3.1 is here! Brand new look to Droid Wallet featuring a light and dark theme!
-Recurring Transactions! Setup up bills such as rent, insurance, utilities or income such as your pay checks to be automatically added each month, week, or how ever often they occur!
-Manage your expenses and income in separate lists!
-View expenses/incomes by transaction type or date!
-Categorize your expenses and income!
-Edit, Create, and Delete Categories!
-Organize Categories in any order your want!
-Easily repeat transactions!
-Supports multiple Currencies!
-Backup your information, and export data to CSV spreadsheets.
-Go to MENU -> Settings to set up the Auto-Export feature! Information is backed up every once in awhile just in case something happens to your phone!
-Password (PIN) Protection! E-mail is sent in case your forget your PIN. Enter your email under Settings to enable this feature!
-Create a budget for any expense category, and monitor if you are staying within or going over your own budget!
Budgets can be set up to be weekly, every two weeks, every four weeks, monthly, bi-monthly, or every two months.
NOTE: In case you want a budget for Free Spending. I'd suggest creating a new expense category for Free Spending. Any expense that you deem to be free spending, add under that category instead.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions, comments, and questions!
Keep track of your bowling stats by adding games frame by frame, roll by roll! Enter Bowling Pins you left per shot to see what spares you leave, how often you leave them, and how often you pick them up!
League Play! Organize your bowling games in leagues so you can see how you are performing in specific bowling leagues.
Now you can enter your Tournament Games as well! Default tournament modes are singles, doubles, or team. But you can add any other type of tournament that you roll in. Tournaments allow you to enter different types of games for the same day of a tournament.
Enter game specific details so you can track stats by Bowling Ball, Bowling League, Bowling Alley, Oil Pattern, etc!
-If you don't feel like adding bowling games pin by pin, you can add only game score.
-Backup/Restore bowler information! On the first page of Strike out Stats hit Menu -> Import/Export Database.
-Import scores from trial. Must export the database from the demo version first. After exporting from the demo, you can then import that database into the full version.
-Edit Tenth Frame - Once your game is over you can edit any frame by tapping the frame number above that frame.