Displays shortcut (above the virtual navigation bar) to take screenshot, turn off the screen, turn off the device, open the notifications box and open the quick settings screen.
- To display the bar just slide your finger from the bottom up
- To hide, just slide from up to bottom
It helps you to not to have your hand stretched to the top of the device to open or perform new actions.
- Take screenshot
- Turn off the screen (quick tap on the power icon)
- Switch off the device (long touch on the power icon)
- Open notifications (quick tap on bell icon)
- Open the quick settings (long touch on the bell icon)
- Widget to turn screen off
- Observe your actions and draw over other applications: permission required to make the bar appear.
- Modify system settings: Permission required to turn off screen