Are you sick of navigating scoreboard apps trying to find your games and see how your bets are doing? BetBud makes tracking your wagers simple, you enter the bets you’ve placed, with the spread you have, and you can see how each is doing, at a glance, on the pending bet screen. They will all be there for you, no jumping between leagues or conferences to look at each score. You can also use BetBud to track your office fantasy pick 'ems.
BetBud will also do the spread math for you, and have it presented right there with the score. For example, if you have Dallas -7.5 and the score is Dallas 17, NY Giants 3, the “spread score” is Dallas 17, NY Giants 10.5. It will also show how far off you are from total if betting Over/Unders, as well as forecast the final total as the game progresses.
But it gets better, as the game is going on, BetBud will monitor the score and your spread, and calculate when the game is moving in your favor, or not in your favor. When it sees this happen, you will be alerted. This saves you from having to continually check your phone for scores **no more score watching!**, you will get the “Trending Alert” which contains the score, your spread and time remaining. The Trending Alert also ranks your bet’s current status in a color scheme system; this makes it even easier to see your status on all your bets at a glance:
Green – winning big
Blue - winning
Gray – pushing
Orange – losing
Red – losing big
Once your games are complete, they are kept in your completed picks view. This is useful for tracking your bankroll over time…how much did I win last week? The last two weeks?, etc. You can also label your picks so you can manage multiple books at a time.
Because BetBud keeps the history of your picks, it is also has the ability to show varying statistics on your betting trends; what seems to work for you and where you should focus (excel at handicapping!). For example, you could look at your college football picks over the last month and determine that when betting spreads over 10, you seem to do poorly. There are several ways to filter these charts and view your bets from different perspectives, such as your top performing teams, who you’ve done best fading against, what spread amounts are most successful, what bet category has been working (favorites, overs, etc), best total amounts, full game vs. half bets, etc.
BetBud currently supports Side bets, Totals (Over/Unders), Parlays, Draws (Soccer), in-game bets (1st/2nd Half, Quarters, Periods, 5 Innings), single team totals, Teasers, and Moneylines, for NFL, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, March Madness, NBA, MLB, NHL, WNBA, AFL, CFL, and Soccer (Argentina Primera, Brazil Serie A, English Premier League, French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Holland Eredivisie, Italian Series A, Mexico Primera, MLS, Spanish La Liga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Euro 2012, International Teams).
If you have any comments, suggestions or something isn't working as you would expect, please write the developer email, we are responsive and will work it for you, promise. Also keep track of update news @BetBud on Twitter.
****We can't respond to comments on the Market, please use the "Send email to developer" option below.
Disclaimer: BetBud does not supply or promote any online gambling. It is just for tracking bets you have placed elsewhere. Gamble too much?, get help.
* How do you decide how much exactly to risk per bet? Do you use your gut, a crystal ball, how many times your cat licks himself in an hour?
* Why not use a proven mathematical formula?
* BETSIZER: Size your bets in order to maximize your return on investment.
* Use the money management method utilized by MIT card counting teams, professional bettors and hedge fund managers.
– How does it work? Just add the inputs: 1) Your bankroll size, 2) your estimated probability of the bet to win, and 3) the casino payout odds, then hit calculate. The Betsizer uses its bet optimizing formula and tells you how much to bet or whether to lay off and not bet.
– The Betsizer uses a time tested math formula which relates edge and odds to bet sizing for optimal investment. In fancy-pants mathematical terms, it maximizes the geometric mean.
– Achieve mathematically proven increased long term performance over other bet sizing methods such as straight flat bets (where every unit is the same) or progressive bets (where units grow or decrease with the bankroll). The Betsizer calculator outperforms flat betting in the long run by performing much better during very good seasons (winning more) and very bad seasons (losing less).
– Betsizer also conveniently provides a lower, risk-adjusted amount to bet if you are unsure of your estimated win probability or if you are risk adverse and cannot stomach short term drops in your bankroll.
– The app will also tell you when to lay off a bet if the payout odds are too low and/or the edge is too small (or the edge is in the house’s favor).
– Five betting calculators to manage your investments: Betsizer Calculator, Expected Return Calculator, Parlay Betsizer, Return on Investment Tracker, and Win Percentage Tracker.
– More $$$$! If you are a talented bettor, maximize your return on investment. If you are an average or below average bettor, minimize loses to your bankroll over time.
– Know exactly when to lay off a bet based on implied edge and casino payout odds.
– Know how much to bet on a parlay or when to lay off the parlay and not bet at all.
– Track your performance to determine your handicapping skills. Are you as good as you think you are?
– Track the performance of handicappers, if you have purchased the skills of a professional handicapper to determine your estimated probability of win. Is the handicapper as good as he says he is?
– Since bet size is a percentage of your existing bankroll, assuming no minimal bet, you can theoretically bet forever without ever adding to your bankroll size from outside sources.
** How much money is in your current bankroll? Don't you want to protect it from poor money management?
** Buy BETSIZER now and increase your return on investment!
For entertainment purposes only. Betsizer is a calculator, not a gambling application. You cannot place bets through the app.
Please, never, ever bet more than you are prepared to lose.
More from developer
The ability to track your own picks makes Sports Lines a must have app for any sports fan. You can make selections and track how you do as Sports Lines brings you the live scores and updates your picks instantly!
Along with the live sports scores and odds you have the ability to access key statistical information that can make or break your picks.
Proud to offer:
1. Game Previews
2. Team Injury Reports
3. Game Recaps
4. Team Records ATS, Over/Under
5. Matchup Information with statistical breakdown of teams.
6. For MLB: Pitching Probables with game logs
Sports Lines also offers the ability to make Parlays and Custom sports bets. Should you want to make a parlay card of up to 8 games or track a different line, you can do so with Sports Lines.
Also follow us on Twitter @SportsLinesApp
Features we hope to offer soon!