This doo-dad was a request from Mike.
What is a doo-dad? A doo-dad is a widget that sole purpose is to add a little bling to your screen without having to change your background or theme. Do you have the perfect wallpaper or theme but it is missing some little something to set it off? That's where doo-dads come in. Doo-dads come in various sizes and put very little drain on your battery.
1. Purchase, download and install
2. Go to blank area on home screen and long hold (press and hold)
3. When menu comes up select Widgets
4. Look for the doo-dad you installed and select it
Your doo-dad should appear on the screen. If you would like to move it around just press and long hold until you see the doo-dad increase in size then move it to where you want it.
Everybody's screen needs a doo-dad!
keywords: surgical, tech, medical
IOL CALCULATOR is the best tool to select the most appropriate intraocular lens in each cataract surgery. Includes BICILINDRIC CALCULATION. Now your smartphone can do your biometer calculations!
Besides the conventional calculation of intraocular lenses, contains corneal astigmatism warnings, selection of the refractive target and error detection for uncommon biometrics values.
Includes BICILINDRIC MODE CALCULATION, that performs independent calculus in two corneal axes, reporting the expected refractive results in spherocilindric notation.
Moreover, allows to calculate the corneal refractive power variation in each axis according to the location and diameter of the main incision, and the cylinder refractive change caused by the corneal incision, which is very interesting to prepare surgery and improve the final results in low astigmatism patients.
Simply introduce the incision’s location and it’s diameter, and the software will make a vectorial astigmatism analysis, providing the final astigmatism power and axis, all this added to the intraocular lens calculation.
Shortcut to ULIB web(User Group for Laser Interference Biometry) to check anytime the latest updates in the constants of the most commercially available intraocular lenses.
Please note that the calculations presented by this application are theoretical calculations according to mathematical formulas, only one eye care professional with demonstrated experience is qualified to decide the final power of the intraocular lens implant to be in each surgery.
This application is designed for use in ophthalmic environment (optometrists and ophthalmologists). If you are a patient, please consult your eye care professional.
***** The definitive worldwide bestseller. The most content of all true 3D anatomy apps. iMedicalApps rated Human Anatomy Atlas the top atlas for the iPad and iPhone.
*****Only anatomy app with (1) Male **and** female 3D anatomy models, (2) Microanatomy, and (3) Physiology animations.
***** Extra features: (1) Share views with other users of Atlas for iPad/iPhone. (2) Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying (3) Access views for all twelve systems from one home screen. Quickly add entire systems to any view.
***** Want to try the app for free? View “More from developer” and download the free Skeleton Preview version (Human Anatomy Atlas SP).
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Use preset views to quickly view a region or structure. Create and save your own views.
- Create notecards to use in presentations or for studying
- Save and share 3D views with other users of Atlas for Android.
- Save and share screenshots and notecards.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
- Watch stunning 3D animations.
*****The most content of all true 3D apps. Includes a male and a female anatomical model. Over 3,800 structures from all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Microanatomy of senses (eye, ear, tongue taste buds, skin receptors)
***** Animations section with eleven free preview animations on physiology and function:
Paired muscle actions
Joint: Ball and socket
Types of cells
Soft tissue repair
Red Blood Cells
Chewing and swallowing
Elimination of water and waste
Function of the skin
Muscle tissue types
Nervous system functions
Like what you see in the free previews? Use the in-app purchases to expand your copy of Human Anatomy Atlas to include animations that present basic physiology.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.
★ 1 GHz processor or higher
★ 512 MB RAM or higher
★ 480 x 800 pixel display or larger
*** Available for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad from AppStore***
- One of the challenging parts of a cataract surgery is capsulorhexis - a maneuver of tearing a round opening in the thin membrane overlying the native lens known as the capsule. In this app, you can tear the membrane flap with your finger to form a perfectly round opening for starting cataract surgery.
- The aim of the game is the prevent the membrane from tearing out to the side, while maintaining a round tear path.
***** Phacoemulsification of Lens *****
- An important part of cataract surgery is ultrasound phacoemulsification of lens (phaco). In this app you use your fingers to control a virtual ultrasound probe to phaco a lens.
- You can control the position and angle of the probe by sliding your fingers
- The aim is to phaco the lens into quadrants by following the guidelines and rotating the lens. Watch out not to puncture the posterior capsule or catch the anterior capsule rhexis edge!
*** Rhexis ***
- You get a score on how closely you reach the target
- Time your procedure
- Adjust the size of the pupil and density of the lens to increase the challenge
- Adjust how spherical your lens is (affects how easily the tear goes out)
- Tear the rhexis clockwise or anticlockwise
- Save images of your rhexis for emailing to your friends
*** Phaco ***
* Use fingers to control phaco probe to phaco a lens into quadrants
* Adjustable lens density
* Adjustable capsulorhexis size
* Save image of your phaco end result for email to your friends
* Time your phaco procedure
*** Note this app is a virtual reality simulator/game - it is not intended for cataract surgery training. ***
Please visit my blog http://donkeykong-george.blogspot.com/ for latest information and tips on updates for this game.
cataracDroid App is Copyright© 2011 by Dr Yu Xiang George Kong MBBS BMedSci
Edit the equipment and instruments as needed for your location.
Put notes in as needed too.
mySurgicalAssistant is an “awesome tool” for all professionals who work in Surgery! It is the ultimate Procedural Preference Card for all major Specialties such as, Bariatric, Cardio-Thoracic, ENT, General, GYN, Neuro-Spine, Orthopedics, Urology, and Vascular. Whether you are a Nursing or Surgical Technology Student or you have years of experience, this app will give you a quick guide to doing any procedure. After choosing the Surgical Specialty you are directed to a list of procedures for that specialty. Upon selecting a procedure, you will see, a list of Equipment that is needed in the OR Suit as well as a list of Instruments needed to perform the surgical procedure. There will also be links to a Picture of the procedure and the Position of the Patient. Maybe you are on call or assigned to a room that has a line-up that you are not too familiar with, this is your key to success!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from cataracts
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of cataracts and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for cataracts
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from cataracts in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains cataracts diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
• Contains high quality images.
• Friendly and easy to use.
• With simple uses and indications.
• Easy to study.
• Important from examination point of view.
We hope this is useful for ENT surgeons, students, GPs and allied professionals alike.
Mr. Alex Gan MRCS DOHNS
Core Surgical Trainee 2 (ENT)
Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Royal Blackburn Hospital
East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
Mr. Anu Daudia MRCS FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Consultant ENT Surgeon
Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
Royal Blackburn Hospital
East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
Mr Neville Dastur
Consultant Vascular Surgeon
Frimley Park Hospital NHS Trust