No import Not going to pay to be able to import recipes will just keep looking for what I need.
IT!.IS UP TO YOU! Make IT WHAT YOU WILL!&"PASS IT DOWN TO YOUR. ,Sulawesi,Friends&Have A Church RECIPE Book,
Would not open Uninstall. Thanks for nothing.
Love it! I tried another cookbook app that was 'highly recommended' . It sounded like it had all I would want for what I was looking for. Turns out, I could only share recipes with people who had the app. I love the fact people on my various social media sites can share their recipes as well as me sharing mine. This truly is one of those 'don't trust the app hype ' stories-
A waste of time My main interest was to be able to work with recipes stored in Dropbox - cannot be done with this app. While the 2 sample recipes that come with the app uploaded to Dropbox fine, no recipes from Dropbox were brought into the app in the so-called "Sync". Also: - cannot import from an URL - the "Online Recipe Viewer/Editor" does not work - everytime I tried to open a recipe I got "Unable to open recipe." - requires access to ALL your Dropbox - why?! Should allow you to navigate to folder where recipes are and allow access only to that folder If on top of all this, you can use only 10 recipes, it is disgraceful.
Can't add images and won't go to Dropbox... The app is what I wanted but it doesn't work properly ... I can't upload an image to my recipe (keeps saying error) and it won't accept a photo taken using the "take photo" option. If I add the recipe to dropbox it only sends the image of the recipe to dropbox - for the 2 recipes included in the app - for my recipe it sent a blank jpg. I like how it displays the ingredients on the left and the directions on the right ... but I want the other features that should be there. Fix it and I will buy the full version.
- Import from ANY url! If My Recipes can't parse it, you'll still be able to save the link to your collection!
- Images now display larger and more beautiful
- You can now rotate your images!
- Fixed various syncing issues
- Fixed adding image in KitKat (4.4) +
- Import from dozens of compatible websites!
- New icon and splash screen!
- Performance optimizations
- (fix) Modify your recipes at http://myrecipeseditor.bsapps.com
- You can now import from ALLRECIPES.com!