Could be better.... When importing recipes from the web, the app only points you to the link from the saved recipe which means that if the majority of your recipes are from cooking sites your going to need internet access to retrieve them. That's a major drawback and will keep me on the search for something better. Otherwise it's an OK app but if I'd known that from the beginning, I wouldn't have purchased it. The "lite" version does not allow importing and that fact IMO makes this app a bit deceitful.
Lost EVERYTHING!! Using lite version, loved it. Installed payed version and lost ALL of my personal / custom recipes. I have to try to rebuild my library from memory!!!
Lukewarm This not parsing business is the worst thing ever IMO! I would have paid double the premium if I could import not just Food Network recipes. I need Wolfgang Puck. I will try my printed files by searching old URLs (2012, 2013) hoping for better results. Grrr. Otherwise, I still find this an acceptable substitute for writing my own. A placeholder for two images (not just one) would be great because then I would create a graphic image of Nutrition Information, which I calculate.
Love it It's exactly what I need and no complaints. In future versions it would be great if we can add more than one picture per recipe. Great job & thanks :)
Happy!!! So far everything I had an issue with has been resolved. This is by far my favorite app & I use it daily; love all the features!!!
Use it every day - it's wonderful to sync across all devices and be able to create and maintain grocery list on my cell.
- Import from ANY url! If My Recipes can't parse it, you'll still be able to save the link to your collection!
- Images now display larger and more beautiful
- You can now rotate your images!
- Fixed various syncing issues
- Fixed adding image in KitKat (4.4) +
- Import from dozens of compatible websites!
- New icon and splash screen!
- Performance optimizations
- (fix) Modify your recipes at http://myrecipeseditor.bsapps.com
- You can now import from ALLRECIPES.com!
Tap into Allrecipes’ amazing collection of recipes and reviews from home cooks!
Get thousands of recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows.
Your appetizing recipes in the palm of your hand with My Recipes Book