Download the new 2019 BSAVA Congress App (Please uninstall older version before downloading and backup any notes from 2018), designed to help delegates make the most of Congress with information and locations of lectures, details on exhibitors and much more. Listening to delegate feedback, we have amongst other improvements, completely rebuilt the programme schedule to make it easier to view and manage a diary of the science you wish to attend and the exhibitors you want to visit.
In order to access your booking information you will still need to log in with the email address used to log onto BSAVA website and your delegate number (your BSAVA account number printed on your delegate badge (top left) or sent to you in your booking confirmation email).
This is a free app available to all individuals available on both Android and Apple (iPhone and iPad).
Having downloaded the app, delegates will be able to:
• View the full Scientific Programme organised by location via the NEW electronic programme guide.
• View a full speaker list along with biographies and photos
• View the full Exhibitor listing and details and identify their location with detailed floorplans
• Use the NEW personal my schedule feature – build your own schedule and plan your time more effectively. Use the device's built in Google Calendar to set alarms.
• Send us your feedback and comments.
• View useful delegate information including opening times, useful maps, travel directions, accommodation information and descriptions of lecture types
• Receive important notifications related to events at the exhibition.
Future releases will update exhibition and lecture listings with the latest information, provide reminders and a link to the BSAVA proceedings when available.