With this app you'll can connect to WiFi networks which have WPS protocol enabled. This feature was only available in version 4.1.2 of Android.
App developed with educational purposes. I am not responsible for any misuse.
WPS Connect is focused on verifying if your router is vulnerable to a default PIN. Many routers that companies install own vulnerabilities in this aspect. With this application you can check if your router is vulnerable or not and act accordingly.
Includes default PINs, as well as algorithms such Zhao Chesung (ComputePIN) or Stefan Viehböck (easyboxPIN).
- LG G2
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Prior to an assessment, understand that it serves the application.
!Special thanks to whistlemaster at hak5 forums, this app was designed form his logic and descriptions! and Inflator who i think wrote the descriptions for whistlemaster
we are in no way associated with the maker of the linux penetration testing tool Reaver, for more information on reaver please see
see our site www.commandgenerator.com
SIM Manager also helps you copy or remove your SIM messages to phone.
We are currently working on all device support and massive updates, hopefully will be published soon.
- NO DUAL SIM SUPPORT.
- SIM STORAGE AMOUNT VARIES FROM SIM TO ANOTHER.
- Export all SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Messages to File.
- Import all SIM Messages from File to Phone Memory.
- Copy one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy Phone Contacts to SIM Card.
Users reported SIM Manager is working on: [ All Samsung Family Devices, HTC-Explorer, Desire HD, crane-a901b1, Orange Monte Carlo, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Droid, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE]
If the application crashes on your device please send me an email to add your device support.
If you have any question, need any help on using the app, or add more language support you can contact me on:
And don't forget to rate this APP, Thank you.
Have you ever searched for a minimal WiFi widget/toggle??
Have you ever searched for a minimal WiFi widget/toggle that is ALSO customizable??
This is it!
Customize the widget color, the way you like it best!
Select from "color ring" or type an hex value!
Pro version includes:
- Option to show SSIDs!
- Choose individual color for on, off and intermediate state
Coming very soon in the Pro version:
- Choose between more widget styles
- New app icon
...and many other features are coming!!
** For any issue or request or language support, use mail but not spam! **
SHA-1 produces a 160-bit (20-byte) hash value
SHA-2 produces a 256-bit hash value
Enter passpharase & click on button to generate hash key.
This could be used for wireless router password.
Place on your home screen and save lots of time if you switch wifi settings often. This is especially useful for travelers who need to look for access points frequently.
Without this widget, to get to your wifi settings:
Press menu, press Settings, press Wireless & networks, and finally press Wi-Fi settings (4 presses)
WITH this Wifi Button widget:
Press the widget and done! (1 press)
★ Real-time and Manual security checks when connected to wifi networks.
• Shows a notification displaying the current status of your network in real-time functionnality
• At the end of manual checks, a security report is showed, and you can send a complete one by email.
★ For now, five checks are realized:
• Check SSL certificates during a HTTPS call to see if anyone is listening to the network and/or has realized a man-in-the-middle attack on your router (prevent ARM Spoofing and poisoning)
• Check if your router has not known leak that can be exploited by hackers to enter your network
• Check your router security to see if the level is sufficient (WPA, WEP...), and if it cannot be hacked by WPS
• Use of traceroute to see if there is any computer between you and the router (prevent ARM spoofing and poisoning)
• List of devices connected to your network to prevent intrusion
★ In the next versions (coming soon):
• List of open port on your router to prevent hack
Do not hesitate to comment if you see anything troublesome or if you want an improvement somewhere.
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS (Version 2) Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham, UK. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia and was released in August 2012. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
- 利用に際しての注意事項 -
※ アクセスポイントに関する緊急的なお知らせや、注意事項の変更点などは http://www.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp/network/access/ にアクセスして下さい。
Furthermore the App support the export into other programs like Google Maps, Dropbox, k9-Mail, Google Mail and many other programs.
A special function of the program is the filtering which allows you to directly filter the results by encryption or network name or MAC address, you can export the filter results too, or just look at them on you mobile phone with Google maps.
If you have issues with the software or want to leav a feature requst on following
Start "SimpleWPS" and press the WPS button of the device you want to connect.
This is enough. So, your smartphone can be connected with the device by Wi-Fi (WiFi, wireless LAN).
- This app does NOT need "Rooted". You can do WPS on non-Rooted device.
- This app uses WPS of Android, so supports a lot of devices.
* Perhaps, WPS button is a same button as Easy Setting button for each manufacturer.
Example: "Rakuraku wlan Start", "AOSS", and so on.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS; originally Wi-Fi Simple Config) is a network security standard that attempts to allow users to easily secure a wireless home network.
You can easily perform complex configuration of wireless LAN security if WPS-enabled devices to each other.
There is a push-button and PIN code methods. "SimpleWPS" is supports the push-button method.
With the touch of a button on the wireless LAN base unit , you can set safe and easy.
★ Lockdown Pro is the BEST applock, supporting more than 30 languages.
★ Lockdown Pro can lock any app, such as SMS, Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp, SnapChat, Instagram, Viber, Line, Evernote, lock install/uninstall etc.
★ Lockdown Pro can hide pictures, videos (support .gif image).
Activate for android 5.0 Lollipop:
App lock for Lollipop
★ Easy to use, beautiful UI with Material design, ripple animation.
★ Three password modes: Pattern Lock, Classic Lock & Calculator Lock.
★ Private Gallery: Hide pictures, videos (support .gif image).
★ Smart lock: Auto lock/unlock with smart watch, car or use address wifi, location.
★ Observer: Send email with some info and pictures of the person who wants to access your phone.
★ Fake cover: This feature will fake a crash dialogue cover when you open an app that has been locked.
★ Lock screen: This feature will replace your default lock screen.
★ Backup & restore registered apps to Google drive or sdcard.
★ Random keyboard password
★Time pin password (Ex: If the time is 13:12, your PIN will be 1312).
★ Themes store (so many beautiful themes with Material design for your choice).
★ Screen timeout: The screen will never turn off when running registered app.
★ Auto-Rotate: The screen of your device will not auto-rotate when running registered app.
★ Hide app icon (Remove Lockdown Pro icon on App Draw & Home screen)
★ Help me translate to your language: http://www.getlocalization.com/LockdownPro/