Sky's new Virtual Reality app puts you at the heart of the action like never before. Enjoy fully immersive Virtual Reality content that makes you feel like you are actually there.
Join Leicester City in their day of celebrations as champions of the Premier League, walk down the red carpet with the cast from Star Wars or train with Anthony Joshua as he prepares for a world title fight.
- You will need a Google Cardboard compatible smartphone with OS 5.0 or above
- For the best VR experience, use a Google Cardboard headset. You can also view the content as 360 degree video without a headset.
You can download a Gear VR or Oculus Rift version of the app via the Oculus Store.
- The app shouldn’t be used by anyone aged under 16.
- When using the app take breaks frequently. If at any point you experience nausea, discomfort, eye strain or disorientation, stop using the app and/or Google Cardboard immediately.
- Don’t use the app and/or Google Cardboard while driving, walking, or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations or prevents you from obeying traffic and safety regulations.
- If you’re feeling impaired or disorientated after using the app and/or Google Cardboard, don’t drive or operate heavy machinery.
- If you regularly have, or could be prone to having, seizures, consult with a doctor before using the app and/or Google Cardboard.
**Terms and Conditions**
Please read our terms and conditions before using the app. You can find them at