In banking convenience and flexibility are everything and these are the biggest advantages BSP customers have.
With BSP Mobile Banking, you can bank from anywhere, at any time and it allows you to easily view balances, make transfers, pay bills and more right from your Android device and you can be assured BSP Mobile Banking is simple, secure and free.
BSP has set the pace in introducing modern and innovative banking solutions to meet our customer needs. Today we deliver yet another innovative solution to conduct banking on the go - BSP Mobile Banking app, which combines Internet and Mobile banking features.
What can you do?
• View your balances and recent transactions
• Transfer Funds between your BSP accounts
• Third Party transfers within BSP or with other banks.
• Transfer Funds to others without bank accounts using Wantok Moni
• With Wantok Moni, you can send money to BSP Mobile Banking customer using only a mobile number
• Pay your Bills or schedule payments
• Top up prepaid mobile phones and easiPAY electricity units (and someone else’s)
• View, edit, or delete your scheduled transfers or payments
• Manage Mobile Banking alerts
• Our mobile banking app is free. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• No personal data is stored on your device
To access the full features of the BSP Mobile Banking app you'll need to have a BSP Bank Account, be a registered USSD Mobile Banking customer, know your Customer Number and have your BSP bank card.
Not registered for BSP USSD Mobile Banking? Contact our Customer Service Centre on 320 1212/7030 1212, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website www.bsp.com.pg or visit your nearest branch.
How to activate Mobile Banking App?
First time users will need to create a password for BSP Mobile Banking App as well as enrol their mobile device (Activation) in order to access account information. Subsequent logins using the same mobile device require the customer only enter the CIF Number and Password.
There are certain exceptions that require you to go through the activation process again as follows:
• You upgrade your mobile device operating system and wipe out the settings.
• You log into Mobile Banking using a new mobile device.
Password Requirement for App
• Be at least eight (8) characters long but not more than fifteen (15) characters.
• Contain at least one number (0-9), one upper case letter (A-Z) and one lower case letter (a-z).
First time users will need to perform Activate User option which is available on Sign In Screen. You will need to enter your BSP CIF Number, BSP bank number card and mobile number that is registered for BSP USSD Mobile Banking. Enter all the details and Submit.
You will receive 6 digits SMS Activation Code that you need to enter in the next screen, followed by new and confirm password creation. Submit all the details for processing.
Every time you attempt to use BSP Mobile Banking App on new mobile device after first time activation, you will need to perform Activate User option which is available on Sign In Screen. You will need to enter your BSP CIF Number, BSP bank card number and mobile number that is registered for BSP USSD Mobile Banking. Enter all the details and Submit.
You will receive 6 digits SMS Activation Code that you need to enter in the next screen and Submit. You will continue to use the same password created during first time activation.