Used to work excellently, I especially appreciate the way it automatically finds subtitles. But lately whenever I try to navigate to a certain part of a video, the timer only moved forward a minute or so at a time, even after uninstalling. This makes multi-tasking extremely tedious.
Best video player 07/2015 Been a loyal vlc guy for the longest time, using it first on desktop then on android, but it abruptly stopped working and this is the only player that plays everything smoothly!
Works awesome I am running cyanogenmod and the stock player can't properly play some hd videos. Bsplayer works perfectly and the subtitles download feature is just as great as on desktop.
The best player It is a best player very very nice...actually no wards..great...tnk u so much
not even able to filter file types properly, it still shows files which extensions I deleted from 'known extensions' and bug reporting it's a nightmare. Seems they are pushing this app as a music player, not a chance... MX Player is way better
Used to be great This WAS the best video player. After the latest round of updates all it does is flash the first frame of the video and then crash.
- added option to copy/move files in file browser
- added 'Repeat AB' function
- more intents handled
- in some cases LAN playback would fail if only ethernet connection was available, fixed
- some other bug fixes
- fixed crash on some Android 5 devices
- subtitles can now be manually loaded
- added option to set subtitle offset/correction
- added option to set subtitle text size and position
- added option to load external audio track
- when HDMI connection...