Best video player 07/2015 Been a loyal vlc guy for the longest time, using it first on desktop then on android, but it abruptly stopped working and this is the only player that plays everything smoothly!
Used to be great This WAS the best video player. After the latest round of updates all it does is flash the first frame of the video and then crash.
Feature rich media player Aside from some minor frame rate issues with certain media types a great app. Actually has a... Wait for it... Playlist feature! Which for some reason 90% of Android media players do not provide. Better than vlc imo.
Worst First i installed BS player then it asked me to install Armv6 VFP Then i installed it after this i am still getting same warning install Armv6 VFP i AM not able to play videos
Loved it I always looked for an app that can find me subtitles and i found it and much more. Great app runs smoothly and very easy to use
Bigboy This app work well ,the sound is not bad; the video has very good picture , and is simple to use. I've had no problems. I give it a thumbs up
- added option to copy/move files in file browser
- added 'Repeat AB' function
- more intents handled
- in some cases LAN playback would fail if only ethernet connection was available, fixed
- some other bug fixes
- fixed crash on some Android 5 devices
- subtitles can now be manually loaded
- added option to set subtitle offset/correction
- added option to set subtitle text size and position
- added option to load external audio track
- when HDMI connection...