BSPlayer Legacy is legacy version 1.x of BSPlayer.
You should use BSPlayer Pro 3. This is for users that still want this version.
NOTE: you need BSPlayer Pro 3 installed, to use this application.
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org