Are you an owner of WAGO (P-)FC series 750/758?
Are your writing CoDeSys 2.3 programms on WAGO-devices and want to
see the calculation results on your android device?
Then this application is that what you are looking for.
After only 3 steps the definition of the visualization is complete:
1) Define your Modbus network.
2) Create data points.
3) Define the representation of the data points
You can define any number of devices on the network.
The devices (called network services) are stored in the application,
and can be used later.
For each device (network service), you can assign its data points.
The definition of a datapoint consists of the following parameters:
- Designation of the datapoint
- Datatype of the datapoint (based on IEC61131-Datatypes)
- Datatype STRING requiers the length in bytes additionaly
- Read-Defintion: FC-Code (FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4)
- Read-Definition: modbus address (register or coil, depends on FC-Code)
- Read-Definition: bit offset, within the addressed modbus register or coil
- Write-Defintion: FC-Code (FC5, FC6, FC15, FC16)
- Write-Definition: modbus address (register or coil, depends on FC-Code)
- Write-Definition: bit offset, within the addressed modbus register or coil
For WAGO-Devices this parameters are filled out automaticaly.
Each data point can be visualized by (at the moment) 4 presentation items:
+ Slider (0..100)
Your are able to scale the values by the linear polynom (f(x)=m*x+b).
You can define min/max-ranges, that are monitored at the runtime.
There is a constant monitoring of the data point availability , you will be notified
if the datapoint is not accessable anymore.
The communication is possible through Wifi and 3G/4G- Networks.
Following modbus function codes are supported:
FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4,FC5,FC6,FC15,FC16.
An real-time algorithm used for communication task guarantees that the calculated
cycle-time for each communication-job will be kept.
The cycle-time is linearly proportional to the number of datapoints within the perspective.
Special features for WAGO-Devices
This appliation contains a database with all at the moment existing WAGO-Controllers and Couplers
of the series 750/758. There is also modbus process image data about all terminals of the series 750/753.
You have defined your WAGO node already as network service?
Then mark the discovered devices as WAGO device and scan the node.
The connected terminals will be recognized and the full process image for modbus will be stored.
Now you no longer have to calculate the address of the terminal in the process image.
Just select the terminal and the channel of the terminal from the node description and make it to
a data point.
Do you have a PFC (programmable WAGO coupler)? Then it is possible to you to define a datapoint just by
entereing of the IEC61131-address. Just enter the %I, %Q, %M address of your programm variable and the application
converts this information into accoridn modbus-address on the network.
Hint: Consider the PI-Assignment-Setting from CoDeSys if you want the write-access to kbus-terminals.
- User authentication
- Audit Trail
- Multiple supervision application
- Connections, Tags, Screens, Alarms and Formulae
- Alarm acknowledgement
- List and Trend Chart Screen
- Configuration Wizard
- Alarms integrated to Android notification system
- Runtime performance and information about the project
- Protocol Modbus TCP (WiFi, 3G, GPRS, etc)
- Automatic updates with Android Market
This version allows create applications with 5 Tags. Enjoy!
Visit us at www.superview.com.br
data type :signed and unsigned 16/32 bit integer and 32 bit float
Draw with your finger ,your interface without xml Code!
The full version is free for now because she also always in beta version,the only thing I ask is to put a comment objective on android.marquet and send me a copy of srceen and a feedback. thx!
Use is really simple
1° After the instalation enter a password that will protect your project
2°Enter the ip address of your wago (menu-> set plc)
5°ADD items (menu - ADD)
6°For move an item to select item and move your figer on the screen where it should go
7°For edit an item, press 3 sec on the item
8° for start press run (menu -> run)
Doc for start !
Fix label Bit label
On/off Toggle button
Call of page Button
Oscilloscope 4 traces
Bars tab (4 series)
Christian, le samedi 21 juillet 2012 à 12:40 Samsung GT-S5830i (GT-S5830i) Version Beta 1.1.30 Allemand
Super APP Habe es mit einer 841 auspobiert, funktioniert wunderbar. Wer zu Hause eine HMI fuer seiner Controller mittels Smartphon sucht sollte sich diese App ansehen. Dickes Lob an den Entwickler.
POL, le mercredi 11 juillet 2012 à 00:34 LGE Optimus 2X (p990) Version Beta 1.1.28
Excellent app for my home PLC I tried different apps for controlling some features of my home plc, but this one really rocks. Great concept to simply add or configure buttons and pictures in the app, which can directly write and read to a memory address (like %MX0.0) without having to modify something on the Plc. As the App is still in work and updated regularly, I hope it will soon be ready to overcome the beta phase. Excellent work so far. Please go on! Thank you Pol
Andres, le vendredi 1 juin 2012 à 01:50 Motorola Atrix (olympus) Espagnol
FABIO, le vendredi 25 mai 2012 à 07:28 Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) Version Beta 1.1.19 Italien
Wagoid 1,1 Fantastic!
Antonio, le jeudi 12 avril 2012 à 20:40 Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) Italien
Great! Very good, frequent upgrades... excellent!
AAZ, le jeudi 12 avril 2012 à 15:54 Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000) Version Beta 1.1 Néerlandais
Nice app Verry nice app thanks for sharing it for free, im going to try it out. Alan is there a forum about your application.
1. Monitors and edits PLC and Modbus data via Wifi connection
2. Monitored data is displayed and edited in run charts with clear data trends
3. Monitored data is saved for adjustment references
4. Connects Delta PLCs for detailed information via Wifi connection
5. Allows connection setting and data export/import for easy and fast monitoring
-- Convert --
Use to convert actual measurements in a particular unit to a desired scale in the same or different units. Units available include m, cm, mm, ft, in, yds and any scale whole or decimal can be used ie: 1:25, 1:1200, 3:25
-- Fixed --
Use if you have a model of fixed size and want to find the scale needed to build a desired model. Actual refers to the item being modelled and the output is displayed in Scale required.
-- Speedo --
Using a known distance you can time a model to determine its speed. A scale of 1:1 will give the actual speed reading. Using another scale will give the speed if the model was in fact life size. For instance a scale of 1:20 will give a speed 20x greater than the real reading. Different distance and speed units can also be selected including m/s, km/h, mph and knots.
You can set the scale of both the master and the model, then you can just type in the original lenght measures and the tool will show you the scaled lengths. Very simple yet useful.
If there is a failure, App will sound alert. Great for Web Masters, Sys Admins and On-Call IT folks.
* Web (http, https)
* Any Tcp/Ip with Port number
Keeps Detailed exportable / sharable log of events.
More details are available in the application Help Menu or on my web site.
- Can be used on any Android device, with OS version > 2.0 and resolution >= 320x480. It works even on smaller screens, but it can become unusable;
- Possible to connect through Bluetooth (SPP profile), USB/Serial (PL2303, FT232, FT230X,PL2303 based) and Ethernet (TCP) both as client, server or in transparent mode as a combination of any two simple modes;
- In transparent mode it can be used as a redirector between Bluetooth, serial or Ethernet;
- Integrated 30 keys keypad which has a reserved space on the screen;
- Keypad can be used in different mode: letters (both smalls a caps), numbers (including hex and bin), symbols and Memory (Macro);
- All data to be sent is octet (byte) based and can be entered as char or by code (0-255) in decimal, hex or binary;
- Display the number of bytes to be send available in the buffer, including the string representation of them ( in UTF-8);
- The byte array is send only when you press enter key;
- You have the possibility to select the option to automatically add at the end of the buffer “classic” control characters: CR(code 13) and/or LF(code 10);
- 26 Memory locations where you can save some pre-defined byte arrays (no size limit) which then can be added by a single click;
- Large frame to display returned data (capacity dependent on font size);
- You can display returned data as one, two, four, eight or an unlimited number of values per row;
- Data can be displayed in different formats: char, binary, decimal or hex);
- Data can be considered per 8, 16, 32 or 64 bit;
- You can select between Little and Big Endian conventions for data longer than 8 bit;
- The total number of bytes in the receive buffer is displayed as a decimal value;
- Bluetooth pairing can be done inside the application if not done before;
- You can see name and MAC address for the local and remote Bluetooth device;
- You can see local IP address (useful when you initiate network in server mode;
- Remote host can be entered from the keypad as hostname or IP address;
- Local and remote ports can be entered through the numeric keypad;
Please send me your feedback.
This application contain Ads.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Updates in version 2.3 :
* Correction of some TCP bugs
* Correction of disconnect/reconnect bug
New updates in version 2.2 :
* Adding ASCII+\r\n format
New updates in version 2.1:
* TCP bug correction
* Cleaning code
Updates in version 2.0:
* Moving to Android 3.0 minimum API
* Adding sleep management
* Display of the local port
* Moving settings into menu
Updates in version 1.3:
* Default IP address changed
* IPV6 display bug
Updates in version 1.2.5:
* Default display set to decimal + 8bits
* Default IP address changed
* Crashing bug fixed
* Freezing bug fixed
Updates in version 1.2.3:
* Correction of Decimal value display.
* Correction of message size when sending a message in 8+16 bits mode.
More from developer
This app enables you to connect your smartphone/tablet to any device which provides an ASCII communication protocol.
You can send secific commands to the device and read the response in real time, with a user friendly graph where you can see the values, choosing what to display and some statistics to check communication strength.
You can also reply the read data to a specific IP address or to a .NET Web Service!
Available communication protocols:
- TCP: Tx/Rx mode or only Rx
- UDP: available soon
Available command terminators:
This app is studied to run on 10 inches tablet (firsts screenshots), or any other device with a screen of 3 inches at least.
The DEMO version has theese limitations:
- Connection time with the device of 1 minute max.
- Only one device can be configured
- The "Reply to IP" and "Reply to Web Service" features are disabled.
To get a documentation of the Web Service requirements or if you need a customized version, please send me an email to: email@example.com