data type :signed and unsigned 16/32 bit integer and 32 bit float
Draw with your finger ,your interface without xml Code!
Note the application and comment the app to receive free first key.
Are you an owner of WAGO (P-)FC series 750/758?
Are your writing CoDeSys 2.3 programms on WAGO-devices and want to
see the calculation results on your android device?
Then this application is that what you are looking for.
After only 3 steps the definition of the visualization is complete:
1) Define your Modbus network.
2) Create data points.
3) Define the representation of the data points
You can define any number of devices on the network.
The devices (called network services) are stored in the application,
and can be used later.
For each device (network service), you can assign its data points.
The definition of a datapoint consists of the following parameters:
- Designation of the datapoint
- Datatype of the datapoint (based on IEC61131-Datatypes)
- Datatype STRING requiers the length in bytes additionaly
- Read-Defintion: FC-Code (FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4)
- Read-Definition: modbus address (register or coil, depends on FC-Code)
- Read-Definition: bit offset, within the addressed modbus register or coil
- Write-Defintion: FC-Code (FC5, FC6, FC15, FC16)
- Write-Definition: modbus address (register or coil, depends on FC-Code)
- Write-Definition: bit offset, within the addressed modbus register or coil
For WAGO-Devices this parameters are filled out automaticaly.
Each data point can be visualized by (at the moment) 4 presentation items:
+ Slider (0..100)
Your are able to scale the values by the linear polynom (f(x)=m*x+b).
You can define min/max-ranges, that are monitored at the runtime.
There is a constant monitoring of the data point availability , you will be notified
if the datapoint is not accessable anymore.
The communication is possible through Wifi and 3G/4G- Networks.
Following modbus function codes are supported:
FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4,FC5,FC6,FC15,FC16.
An real-time algorithm used for communication task guarantees that the calculated
cycle-time for each communication-job will be kept.
The cycle-time is linearly proportional to the number of datapoints within the perspective.
Special features for WAGO-Devices
This appliation contains a database with all at the moment existing WAGO-Controllers and Couplers
of the series 750/758. There is also modbus process image data about all terminals of the series 750/753.
You have defined your WAGO node already as network service?
Then mark the discovered devices as WAGO device and scan the node.
The connected terminals will be recognized and the full process image for modbus will be stored.
Now you no longer have to calculate the address of the terminal in the process image.
Just select the terminal and the channel of the terminal from the node description and make it to
a data point.
Do you have a PFC (programmable WAGO coupler)? Then it is possible to you to define a datapoint just by
entereing of the IEC61131-address. Just enter the %I, %Q, %M address of your programm variable and the application
converts this information into accoridn modbus-address on the network.
Hint: Consider the PI-Assignment-Setting from CoDeSys if you want the write-access to kbus-terminals.
This app allows users to view mailing rates of services offered by USPS. Rates effective September 7, 2014.
IT WORKS with MANUAL WEIGHT ENTRY or it can also connect to ELANE BLUETOOTH SCALE to weigh mailing items and compute its postage right away.
Other features include:
- Calculates postage for almost ALL USPS services with rates effective September 7, 2014
- Knows services and special services that can be combined together as well as services that are restricted on specific country
- Internet connection is NOT required to calculate postage
- Allows manual weight entry up to 70lb or depending on the service's maximum weight limit
- Automatic ZIP/zone lookup when using services that requires zone
- Complete database of countries and major cities in the world so you can calculate postage due in any location
- Free downloadable rate updates for major postage rate changes (requires Internet connection)
- Programmable zip/zone chart
Follow these instructions to update application with the latest rates (only works with version greater than 3.0):
1) Launch Postage Calculator USPS.
2) On the main page, launch Menu and choose Check New Updates.
3) Make sure that your Android device can connect to the Internet to check for latest rates.
4) If the rates of the application are not updated, you will be prompted to update for new rates.
5) Proceed with the update and wait for complete downloading of latest postage rates.
6) Once finished, the application will now use the latest postage rates and no need to restart.
The ELANE Bluetooth scale can be bought in Ebay or direct from Elane Electronics.
Functions include: Scale calibration, Tare, Hold, Zero, gr/oz switch.
Download now and experience postage computing in a handy and convenient way!
For applications with version lower than 3.0, here are the steps to update your app with latest rates:
1) Update with the latest application Version 3.0
2) From Version 3.0, open application and when the first screen appears, open the menu and select "Update Postage Rates" option.
3) The app will download the latest postage rates from www.elane.net if Internet connection is available.
4) The application will use the latest rates once downloaded successfully, no need to restart.
About Elane Electronics:
We are the leading manufacturer and designer of postage computing scales, postal weighing scales, digital scales,
specialized scales, and other scale products. We also design
scales and software according to customer's needs and specifications. We can make any scale together with its software that will suit your needs and specifications.
We build high quality and excellent scales at reasonable prices.
We are ISO certified.
- User authentication
- Audit Trail
- Multiple supervision application
- Connections, Tags, Screens, Alarms and Formulae
- Alarm acknowledgement
- List and Trend Chart Screen
- Configuration Wizard
- Alarms integrated to Android notification system
- Runtime performance and information about the project
- Protocol Modbus TCP (WiFi, 3G, GPRS, etc)
- Automatic updates with Android Market
This version allows create applications with 5 Tags. Enjoy!
Visit us at www.superview.com.br
This app enables you to connect your smartphone/tablet to any device which provides an ASCII communication protocol.
You can send secific commands to the device and read the response in real time, with a user friendly graph where you can see the values, choosing what to display and some statistics to check communication strength.
You can also reply the read data to a specific IP address or to a .NET Web Service!
Available communication protocols:
- TCP: Tx/Rx mode or only Rx
- UDP: available soon
Available command terminators:
This app is studied to run on 10 inches tablet (firsts screenshots), or any other device with a screen of 3 inches at least.
The DEMO version has theese limitations:
- Connection time with the device of 1 minute max.
- Only one device can be configured
- The "Reply to IP" and "Reply to Web Service" features are disabled.
To get a documentation of the Web Service requirements or if you need a customized version, please send me an email to: email@example.com