- User authentication
- Audit Trail
- Multiple supervision application
- Connections, Tags, Screens, Alarms and Formulae
- Alarm acknowledgement
- List and Trend Chart Screen
- Configuration Wizard
- Alarms integrated to Android notification system
- Runtime performance and information about the project
- Protocol Modbus TCP (WiFi, 3G, GPRS, etc)
- Automatic updates with Android Market
This version allows create applications with 5 Tags. Enjoy!
Visit us at www.superview.com.br
Are you an owner of WAGO (P-)FC series 750/758?
Are your writing CoDeSys 2.3 programms on WAGO-devices and want to
see the calculation results on your android device?
Then this application is that what you are looking for.
After only 3 steps the definition of the visualization is complete:
1) Define your Modbus network.
2) Create data points.
3) Define the representation of the data points
You can define any number of devices on the network.
The devices (called network services) are stored in the application,
and can be used later.
For each device (network service), you can assign its data points.
The definition of a datapoint consists of the following parameters:
- Designation of the datapoint
- Datatype of the datapoint (based on IEC61131-Datatypes)
- Datatype STRING requiers the length in bytes additionaly
- Read-Defintion: FC-Code (FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4)
- Read-Definition: modbus address (register or coil, depends on FC-Code)
- Read-Definition: bit offset, within the addressed modbus register or coil
- Write-Defintion: FC-Code (FC5, FC6, FC15, FC16)
- Write-Definition: modbus address (register or coil, depends on FC-Code)
- Write-Definition: bit offset, within the addressed modbus register or coil
For WAGO-Devices this parameters are filled out automaticaly.
Each data point can be visualized by (at the moment) 4 presentation items:
+ Slider (0..100)
Your are able to scale the values by the linear polynom (f(x)=m*x+b).
You can define min/max-ranges, that are monitored at the runtime.
There is a constant monitoring of the data point availability , you will be notified
if the datapoint is not accessable anymore.
The communication is possible through Wifi and 3G/4G- Networks.
Following modbus function codes are supported:
FC1, FC2, FC3, FC4,FC5,FC6,FC15,FC16.
An real-time algorithm used for communication task guarantees that the calculated
cycle-time for each communication-job will be kept.
The cycle-time is linearly proportional to the number of datapoints within the perspective.
Special features for WAGO-Devices
This appliation contains a database with all at the moment existing WAGO-Controllers and Couplers
of the series 750/758. There is also modbus process image data about all terminals of the series 750/753.
You have defined your WAGO node already as network service?
Then mark the discovered devices as WAGO device and scan the node.
The connected terminals will be recognized and the full process image for modbus will be stored.
Now you no longer have to calculate the address of the terminal in the process image.
Just select the terminal and the channel of the terminal from the node description and make it to
a data point.
Do you have a PFC (programmable WAGO coupler)? Then it is possible to you to define a datapoint just by
entereing of the IEC61131-address. Just enter the %I, %Q, %M address of your programm variable and the application
converts this information into accoridn modbus-address on the network.
Hint: Consider the PI-Assignment-Setting from CoDeSys if you want the write-access to kbus-terminals.
data type :signed and unsigned 16/32 bit integer and 32 bit float
Draw with your finger ,your interface without xml Code!
The full version is free for now because she also always in beta version,the only thing I ask is to put a comment objective on android.marquet and send me a copy of srceen and a feedback. thx!
Use is really simple
1° After the instalation enter a password that will protect your project
2°Enter the ip address of your wago (menu-> set plc)
5°ADD items (menu - ADD)
6°For move an item to select item and move your figer on the screen where it should go
7°For edit an item, press 3 sec on the item
8° for start press run (menu -> run)
Doc for start !
Fix label Bit label
On/off Toggle button
Call of page Button
Oscilloscope 4 traces
Bars tab (4 series)
Christian, le samedi 21 juillet 2012 à 12:40 Samsung GT-S5830i (GT-S5830i) Version Beta 1.1.30 Allemand
Super APP Habe es mit einer 841 auspobiert, funktioniert wunderbar. Wer zu Hause eine HMI fuer seiner Controller mittels Smartphon sucht sollte sich diese App ansehen. Dickes Lob an den Entwickler.
POL, le mercredi 11 juillet 2012 à 00:34 LGE Optimus 2X (p990) Version Beta 1.1.28
Excellent app for my home PLC I tried different apps for controlling some features of my home plc, but this one really rocks. Great concept to simply add or configure buttons and pictures in the app, which can directly write and read to a memory address (like %MX0.0) without having to modify something on the Plc. As the App is still in work and updated regularly, I hope it will soon be ready to overcome the beta phase. Excellent work so far. Please go on! Thank you Pol
Andres, le vendredi 1 juin 2012 à 01:50 Motorola Atrix (olympus) Espagnol
FABIO, le vendredi 25 mai 2012 à 07:28 Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) Version Beta 1.1.19 Italien
Wagoid 1,1 Fantastic!
Antonio, le jeudi 12 avril 2012 à 20:40 Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) Italien
Great! Very good, frequent upgrades... excellent!
AAZ, le jeudi 12 avril 2012 à 15:54 Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000) Version Beta 1.1 Néerlandais
Nice app Verry nice app thanks for sharing it for free, im going to try it out. Alan is there a forum about your application.
1. IPv4 subnetting/CIDR (Classful & Classless) and all the related valid subnet/network information with a swipe of a finger.
2. Offline hardware MAC address to Organization lookup and vice versa.
3. Advance domain information grouper (dig) lookup. Lookup for NS, A, CNAME, SOA,MX and etc records. Single/Batch Domain name lookup. If you have a list of domains name that you want to know the equivalent IP address, this tool will do the job for you.
4. Deep Whois lookup at your fingertips (directly from your device). Whois lookup allow you to query list of NICes for details information. Lookup can be base on IP address (IPv4/IPv6), Domain name or AS Number. Result can be store on a local repository for future references.
5. Offline IANA Port number lookup. IANA assigned port number to name and vice versa on your fingertip.
6. IANA Top level domain lookup. Which countries domain end with .cz, .cv, .su etc. This tools will give you the answer.
7. My device Wifi IP addr. Easy way to find out your local device Wifi IP address and what your device IP address when it connect to Internet.
8. TCPIP Quick Reference Guide. Best way to have the entire essential TCP/IP stack quick reference information on hand without searching the web
subnet, cidr, whois, dig, iana, network, netmask, ipv4, ipv6, tld, domain, MAC, tcpip, tcp, port.
1. Monitors and edits PLC and Modbus data via Wifi connection
2. Monitored data is displayed and edited in run charts with clear data trends
3. Monitored data is saved for adjustment references
4. Connects Delta PLCs for detailed information via Wifi connection
5. Allows connection setting and data export/import for easy and fast monitoring
OVERVIEW: The full version of GetBlue collects data from Bluetooth SPP, serial USB, TCP/IP, HTTP and camera scanners automatically in the background. The captured data is forwarded to adjustable target devices, files, online spreadsheets or even injected into 3rd party applications. Bi-directional device communication is supported, manual communication functions for reading and writing data are available as well.
DETAILS: The data acquisition app GetBlue can be operated like a cross-switch: it captures data from an adjustable data source and forwards it to any supported target. The following devices and protocols are currently available:
• Bluetooth SPP and Bluetooth RFCOMM
All serial Bluetooth devices supporting the Serial Port Profile (like SPP or RFCOMM barcode scanners) can be used. GetBlue supports Bluetooth client and Bluetooth server mode, thus device as well as PC connections are possible.
• Serial USB
May not work on some Androids. FTDI and Prolific chipsets are supported.
• TCP/IP Socket
Any device providing a raw TCP/IP socket.
HTTP GET and HTTP POST requests with adjustable parameters.
• Camera scanners
Any external camera scanner app can be used.
• Manual data input
Device commands can be entered manually
Captured data can be forwarded via Bluetooth, USB, TCP/IP and HTTP to any target device. In addition the collected data can be
• displayed (HEX or ASCII)
• stored locally in a file (including time-stamps)
• uploaded to a Google Docs Spreadsheet
• or injected into arbitrary apps on the smartphone via the GetBlue soft-keyboard (keyboard wedge operation).
APPLICATION SCENARIOS: GetBlue is used as keyboard wedge (scanning barcodes with a Bluetooth scanner and injecting the bar code data into arbitrary apps), as automated data logger (e.g. uploading captured data to a Google Docs spreadsheet or storing it into a local file), for controlling Bluetooth devices, as low-cost barcode scanner connected to a PC, etc.
FREE SUPPORT: In case of problems, questions or feature requests please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Skype (TECITSupport).
KNOWN PROBLEMS: USB support may not work on your device. Some Android handsets are using buggy Bluetooth firmware and SPP communication may not work reliable (you will see SPP errors). The following procedure may help:
• Switch of Bluetooth and stop all related apps
• Reboot handset
• Switch Bluetooth on
• Re-pair with your device
• Use GetBlue
Many THANKS for your comments and ratings!
DEMO VERSION: A free demo with slight limitations is available in the Android Market. All features are identical. Just search for Apps published by TEC-IT.
If there is a failure, App will sound alert. Great for Web Masters, Sys Admins and On-Call IT folks.
* Web (http, https)
* Any Tcp/Ip with Port number
Keeps Detailed exportable / sharable log of events.
For Ethernet connection, make sure the following points:
- Firewall is not blocking the broadcast calls.
- Smartphone and PLC (with ECOM) are on the same network with same subnet mask.
- Supports Ethernet (Wi-Fi) and Serial (via BlueTooth Module) Connectivity.
- Auto Searching of PLC available on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth network(s).
- Read Program from the PLC can be edited and written back to PLC.
- Supports Ladder View (Editable to some extent) as well as Mnemonic View (non-editable).
- Ladder Edit - Device can be changed by double clicking the instruction
- Ladder Edit - Instruction change only from NO <-> NC
- Status Monitoring in Ladder View.
- Instruction and Device Search.
- Display PLC System Configuration.
- PLC Mode Change.
- PLC Data Monitoring. Data View(s) allow to monitor and edit data values.
- Change value to write to device memory data in monitor mode
- System Parameter Initialization
- Auto save feature, for data and page monitor views.
- File Open for data and page monitor views.
- Koyo and ADC memory types display (R<=>V etc.) by selecting the options for settings.
- Ladder Program Open/Save
- PID Monitor
- Various Color Settings to change the display of Ladder, Mnemonic View objects.
- Supports Zoom In/Out.
- English and Japanese Language Support.
- Supports multiple screen layouts (Phones and Tablets).
- Supported PLCs
Direct Logic :DL05, DL06, D2-230, D2-240, D2-250(-1), D2-260, D2-265, D4-430, D4-450, D4-440.
Koyo Kostac S-Series: PZ1, PZ2, PZ3, SJ, SU-5E, SU-5M, SU-6B, SU-6H, SU-6M, SZ-3, SZ-4.
- Koyo PLC with ECOM on wifi or with Bluetooth module.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
1, PLC Scaling can be used to convert Analog input voltage or current into PLC or SCADA value
Example 4-20mA into 0-30840 or 0-10bar into 0-32767
Linear scaling calculation used to scale.
Supports decimal and signed float values
It is a unsigned 16 bit graphical binary calculator
This can be used to calculate mask value in 16 bit word
Binary to Decimal and Decimal to binary are supported
Supports Ping network command from android device
Supports IP address and Host name
Ping network command only supports until Android 4.2
Internet permission is required for ping and ads
(Ex.0-50deg,50-100 or 0-27648).
It will help users to troubleshoot Analog input cards & Sensors by comparing values to this converter.
Please Rate & Share this app...
Internet connection required to download PLC Ebook.
More from developer
This app enables you to connect your smartphone/tablet to any device which provides an ASCII communication protocol.
You can send secific commands to the device and read the response in real time, with a user friendly graph where you can see the values, choosing what to display and some statistics to check communication strength.
You can also reply the read data to a specific IP address or to a .NET Web Service!
Available communication protocols:
- TCP: Tx/Rx mode or only Rx
- UDP: available soon
Available command terminators:
This app is studied to run on 10 inches tablet (firsts screenshots), or any other device with a screen of 3 inches at least.
The DEMO version has theese limitations:
- Connection time with the device of 1 minute max.
- Only one device can be configured
- The "Reply to IP" and "Reply to Web Service" features are disabled.
To get a documentation of the Web Service requirements or if you need a customized version, please send me an email to: email@example.com