You are shiftworker or have changing working-time or schedule?
It bugs you to setup every single calendar entry according to your work schedule?
Have a look at Work Calendar!
Work Calendar will help you to enter your shifts and work schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way.
All entries are made in an existing Google- or Exchange calendar (prerequisite)!
Setup categories that will serve as templates to be easily used when entering shifts later on. You can even combine several categories to a more complex work schedule. Different kinds of counters will help you keeping an overview of shifts, work hours or even resulting salary.
Of course, you may also use Work Calendar for other types of recurring events (hobby, sports, club-days, school, university...)
- Categories: Name, abbreviation, description, start- and end-times, reminder/alarm, location
- Week/month view to create/modify entries in your calendar
- Overview: month/year summaries of work times
- Hour counters with overtime and salary
- 3 widgets with configurable design
Languages supported by Work Calendar: German, English, Turkish, Italian and Portuguese.
Note: If you want to use the widgets, you must not install the app on your SD-card. This is an Android-restriction, not a restriction of Work Calendar.
If you have problems with Work Calendar, please have a look at the FAQ and my homepage
Or send me an email.
Note: I can not reply to comments made here in the Android Market !!!
• Network communication: full internet access - used for Dropbox sync, other services will follow. Lite-version: for ads.
• Your personal information: add or modify calendar events - of course used to read, modify or enter events
• Storage: modify/delete SD-card contents - to create/read backups of your data
• System tools: automatically start at boot - for the widgets
• Check market license: check if app is properly purchased
Shift, Rotation, hobby, club days, Schedule, Rota, ShiftWorkers, ShiftWorker, Scheduler, Calendar, NightShift
Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
※Pay ver No ads
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron VSP server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
Did you ever forget how much money your customers have paid you?
Are you tired of organizing your salaries using papers?
Have you ever considered a better method for tracking your money?
My Jobs is your solution!
My Jobs is an android application that targets the broad working public.
My Jobs will help you calculate the exact money you have earned, receive reports, charts & graphs (Custom date range) on salaries, jobs, customers and more.
Using a user-friendly interface, clean and simple the user can add the jobs he is working at, their details: Job type - Clients \ Shifts , Job color, payment per hour, address, notes etc..
After inserting jobs, you can add shifts in a simple and convenient way. Just go to the shifts screen, choose ‘ add shift ‘ , choose jobs, insert dates, hours and save the shift.
My Jobs has extra unique abilities that make it better from the other apps: Insert additional percentages and tips to a single shift, different job types, support for more than 40 languages, export to excel, 45 different currencies, home screen stopwatch widget for shifts, sharing ( shifts, clients payments, salaries and many more) through all the social networks.
The reports system is simple and detailed. You can customize the report date range and get the relevant info through colorful graphs that clearly represent the exact info you want to get ( tips, hours, salary, notes, client details, total income ).
Our goal was to maximize the efficiency of the app. Thus, the app responds quickly to your interaction.
- Management of multiple jobs.
- Different work types - clients / shifts.
- Summary widget which includes Salary, Tips, and working hours.
- Detailed reports widget.
- Shift stopwatch widget
- Send an email to a client / clients.
- Make a phone call to your client / clients.
- Full management and continuous tracking on shifts and clients.
- Additional percentages for shifts.
- Tips support for shifts.
- Add notes to shifts & clients.
- Share shifts & clients.
- Classic and simple design.
- Support 40 different languages.
- User Preferences - currency, language, color, design and more.
- Detailed reports that shows money you have earned in each job.
- Build graphs by work hours.
- Export to Excel.
- Sending reports via email.
- Backup and restore data.
The app cannot be located on the SD card. This is a limitation of the Android system that does not support widgets when the application is located in the SD card.
Easily display busy and free days by browsing through your calendar - even years ahead in time! Are you free for your daughters birthday? Your sons ball game? Easter? The shift calendar gives you the answer instantly and effortlessly.
- Press menu button to configure
- Choose shift type - 57 different types available
- Choose first day of shift
- Choose first week of shift
- Choose theme (background image - more themes added on request!)
- Flip up/down/right/left to navigate the calendar - next year, previous year, next month, previous month
The ultimate tool for shift workers working in
- Customer service
- Call centers
- Death care (medical examiner or coroner)
- Emergency response systems
- Paramedic services
- Flight Test
- Health care
- Radio broadcasting
- Public utilities
- Nuclear power
- Fossil fuel, gas and oil
- Solar, wind, and hydro power
- Offshore, rig and drilling
More shift patterns and themes added on request! Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request new shift patterns/themes.
Follow us on twitter @dkitandroid - or find us on Facebook: DKIT Android Apps and Games
This application allows you to keep track of the hours you worked and overtime calculation.
After entering your hours for each day, press Calc button
You will be able to track:
Total hours worked daily, weekly, monthly.
Regular hours worked,
Overtime hours worked,
Total pay for worked hours.
You need to set one time the regular hour salary (hourly wage) and the number of regular working hours per day.
This button set the overtime to default values of the system.
The default setting for example:
For the first two hours after the daily regular hours (overtime level 1) you will be entitle to 125 percent per hour,
after those hours you will be entitle to 150 percent per hour (overtime level 2).
The same with working on your rest day:
150 percent for regular hours working on rest day.
175 percent for overtime level 1 on rest day.
200 percent for overtime level 2 on rest day.
You can edit all overtime parameters values (percentage) and change the default setting according to your contract terms of work.
Please edit each worked day: The start time and The end time.
After typing the start and end time, click Calc button.
Export / Excel Button
This button creates excel file and exports all the selected month data by email.
It is recommended to do this at least once a month at the end of each month for monitoring and backups.
The excel file will be maintained on Worker library .
With this application - it's easy to track your monthly salary, easy to manage and check your wage entitlement and more easy to check the account manager!
Tags: Tracking daily hours spent at work, tracking weekly hours spent at work, tracking monthly hours spent at work, worker hours time card, Hours tracker, Hours work tracker ,Hours working tracker,Work Time Sheet, hourstracker, my work clock, worktime, working log time, Working hours time card, salary hours calculator, payroll,wages, overtime wages calculator, tracking work hours, tracking working hours, track working hours, track your working hours, track your overtime, track my overtime, tracking my work hours, tracking my working hours system. worker timer, Worker Stunden, Überstunden.
работник Часы, сверхурочные, Heures travaillées ,heures supplémentaires, Horas trabajadores
horas extraordinarias, 工人小時 加班的 , 工人小时 , 加班的 ,근무 시간, 근무, işçi Saatleri
fazla mesai, ساعات کارگر ,اضافه کار , ساعة عامل , ساعات عمل إضافية , Worker Timer
overtid, Ώρες εργαζομένων , υπερωρία, Godziny pracownicza , nadgodziny , 労働時間
残業, Horas Trabalhador , horas extras, Orele de munca , ore suplimentare, Arbetare Timmar
övertid, ชั่วโมงคนทำงาน, ล่วงเวลา, Arbeitszeit Rechner, Arbeitszeitrechner
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
1. add-employment in the task list (only when there are new activities).
2. add task in the report.
3. send the report at the end of the month (via email or Bluetooth).
You can set the hours of work, travel and vacation, according to the profile settings are calculated overtime. In this way you can have a comprehensive monthly report that can be sent via email or copied from PC to smartphone. The report is in CSV format so it can be opened like any spreadsheet.
✔ Schedule upcoming shifts. (Up to one year in advanced). Past shifts can also be viewed
✔ Overnight/multiday shifts supported
✔ Set your payrate per shift to calculate money earned
✔ Create shift templates of your most frequent shifts to help save time
✔ Ability to view summary of hours worked and money earned over the past year
✔ Indicate unpaid break times to get more accurate data.
✔ Three Android widgets for quick access to information
✔ Export shifts to Android calendar (ICS and above only)
✔ Set reminders for shifts
✔ Ability to export data to CSV
✔ Customisable pager animations
✔ Customise display and default value options
Try out the free version of this app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dgsd.android.ShiftTrackerFree
This is the second version.
- Widget to Start and Stop Working periods AND to open Working hours
- In the global list, you can choose between All view / Day view / Week view / Month view
- Clic effect on widget
But it is free and without any advertising. :-)
• Easy start of a new time
• Check-in and check-out
• Recap filterable by date
• Setting default values
• Sending eMail schedules in Excel format (CSV)
• Sending eMail schedules in Web format (HTML)
• Sending E-Mail Reports
• Backup and restore times
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MiNi.Group.Dev
• Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/MiNi_Group
• Google Plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/113343151666726753764/posts
Keywords: work, working hours, working hours, working days, order, customer, responsible
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: email@example.com
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Keyword: shift schedule, shift calendar, shift management, shift work, day, night, late-night, graveyard, calendar, shift planner, shift roster, shift plan, rota
Keyword (Non-English): График смен
No need for punch in/out, the application knows when your'e working using your location, and automatically logs your hours at work.
* Setting your work location and radius (needed only once)
* Automatic logging of your work hours
* Overview of work hours each month/week
* Salary calculation
* Notifications when arriving/leaving work
* Export work hours logs to file (.CSV format)
* Export work hours logs to email
* Manual add/erase/modify records
my work clock, work hours calculated, work hours tracker, work hours logs, work schedule calender, work shifts free, work salary calculator, working hours time card, working log free, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, my work schedule, shift logger, Time Recording Timesheet App, salary calculator, time card, workday
Forget everything you know about Schedule Planner - our premium productivity solution has evolved!
There’s dozens of all-new features, more ways than ever to stay on top of your busy schedule, and a completely redesigned interface geared to help you get yourself organized faster than ever before.
Read on and discover what the next generation of Schedule Planner has in store for you:
Get the power to plan out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day! You get more done when you start out with a clear plan. Its simple really - productivity comes from structure - and that’s exactly what Schedule Planner gives you.
Seamlessly coordinate important tasks, gauge & control how efficiently you work through different projects, and end your days accomplishing everything you need to!
Schedule Planner aids users in planning out daily activity and tracking what tasks they’ve actually done. Utilizing it’s innovative “Planned versus Actual” tab concept the app gives you a precise understanding of what your priorities are and what you’ve accomplished.
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories ranging from “Health” and “Shopping”, to “Work” and many others to categorize tasks with. Once you pick your category simply input the nature of each task as a time-block including your desired start & end times, alarms, and additional notes.
You can also plan out and input daily plans, appointments, and events in advance and review them whenever you want via Schedule Planner’s twin-mode graphic calendar. To boot, tasks are color coded by category to enable you to see how your day is going to pan out at a glance.
The world is busier than ever. Get the Schedule Planner advantage, optimize your time to a tee, and become more productive than you ever thought you could be starting now.
Schedule Planner Features:
✔ User friendly “Planned” vs “Actual” day planning interface
✔ Well-rounded tasks creation
✔ Tasks alerts
✔ Arrange options for tasks
✔ Swipe to switch between days
✔ Color coded charts to view time spent breakdown
✔ Two modes of calendar view (grid & list)
✔ Export data to email and Dropbox
✔ Print your schedule
✔ Password protection
✔ Data backup
✔ Automated data backup
✔ Google Drive integration for backup and data export.
✔ Bi-directional sync with multiple Google calendars.
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
✔ Copy & Paste feature
✔ Repeating tasks feature
✔ Full-featured list of categories
✔ Customizable alerts and notifications
✔ Google Calendar integration
✔ Bi-directional sync with multiple Google calendars.
Schedule Planner is developed by INTERSOG LLC.
More from developer
-Add, Edit, and Delete Shifts
-Add, Edit, and Delete Preset Shifts
-Add, Edit, and Delete Notes
-Add your schedule for weeks in advance
-Keep your previous schedules
-Highlights the current day
-Easily switch to current week
-Widget that shows next up-coming shift
-Icon Notification allows you to easily switch to app
-Show your pay days
-Show how many hours you work each week
-Change the start day of the week
-Format the date & time
-Backup and Restore the database to the sd card
-Add, Edit, and Delete Guests
-Add, Edit, and Delete Opportunities
-Add, Edit, and Delete Team Members
-Highlight guests by clicking on them
-Call Guests and Team Members
-Format the date