Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
You are shiftworker or have changing working-time or schedule?
It bugs you to setup every single calendar entry according to your work schedule?
Have a look at Work Calendar!
Work Calendar will help you to enter your shifts and work schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way.
All entries are made in an existing Google- or Exchange calendar (prerequisite)!
Setup categories that will serve as templates to be easily used when entering shifts later on. You can even combine several categories to a more complex work schedule. Different kinds of counters will help you keeping an overview of shifts, work hours or even resulting salary.
Of course, you may also use Work Calendar for other types of recurring events (hobby, sports, club-days, school, university...)
- Categories: Name, abbreviation, description, start- and end-times, reminder/alarm, location
- Week/month view to create/modify entries in your calendar
- Overview: month/year summaries of work times
- Hour counters with overtime and salary
- 2 widgets with configurable design
Languages supported by Work Calendar: German, English, Turkish, Italian and Portuguese.
Note: If you want to use the widgets, you must not install the app on your SD-card. This is an Android-restriction, not a restriction of Work Calendar.
If you have problems with Work Calendar, please have a look at the FAQ and my homepage
Or send me an email.
Note: I can not reply to comments made here in the Android Market !!!
• Network communication: full internet access - used for Dropbox sync, other services will follow. Lite-version: for ads.
• Your personal information: add or modify calendar events - of course used to read, modify or enter events
• Storage: modify/delete SD-card contents - to create/read backups of your data
• System tools: automatically start at boot - for the widgets
• Check market license: check if app is properly purchased
- Free editable templates.
- Single tap to add or delete calendar entries.
- Double tap to switch shift entries
- Choose work times, names, colors and more.
- Option to add notes to any calendar day
- export of services as PDF-file
- matching of your services in your device calendar (manual and automatic)
- automatically add recurring shift cycles to roster-calendar
- automatically delete of shifts
- calculations for total hours of shifts
- additional entries in shift calendar for second shift (double shift)
- Online Backup/Restore
- daily entry of overtime
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Keyword: shift schedule, shift calendar, shift management, shift work, day, night, late-night, graveyard, calendar, shift planner, shift roster, shift plan, rota
Keyword (Non-English): График смен
Shift Work Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use. If, in case, your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns.
The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips or whatever you want to plan.
NOTE: once you selected your shift pattern, you can not edit separate days (like overtime).
The app also has a nice search feature that lets you check if you’re supposed to be working a particular day and it lets you customize its appearance down to the background.
The app offers a sleek, translucent calendar widget, even if you do not work shifts, you might use it as simple calendar Widget on your main screen or lock screen( starting from 4.2 android version).
Settings of Shift Work Schedule –
* Alarm clock for shifts
* Widgets - 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, and resizable widget
* First day of week
* Number of weeks
* Сhange colors for selected day, night shift, evening shift, day shift, days off, day numbers
* Save up to 5 custom patterns
* 22 Shift Paterns
* Background picture from user gallery
If you want to support development and use application without ads, please, conisder buying this app -
Calendar does not sync with Google calendars, and it is not wage calculator, all it does is shows you work shifts pattern in a nice way :)
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you can either disable this mode or add Shift Work Schedule to the active applications in standby.
STAMINA/Extended Standby Mode prevents Shift Work Schedule from waking up the device. Thus, an alarm will NOT ring if this mode is enabled.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (email@example.com)
If you have any suggestions or questions,or you do not understand how to make your custom pattern, or you want to correct or add translation for this app, send me an email please - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
- Over 7,000,000 downloads
- Schedule Planner is optimized for and available on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung)
- Support for multiple languages
- Schedule Planner is a well established app with continually high rankings since July, 2011
- Digi117 is a dedicated mobile software development company with hundred’s of apps in the app store and other app platforms
"Schedule Planner by DIGI117 can simplify your daily or weekly missions, plan your time and tasks to suit your personal attributes." - Customer Reviews
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
Get your free trial at www.7shifts.com and you’ll be scheduling your employees with ease in minutes.
How it works for managers:
- Create the schedule in minutes, not hours
- Shifts are automatically emailed and text messaged to staff
- Approve or decline shift trades
- Approve or decline time off requests
- Track staff availability
- Time off and availability are plotted directly onto the schedule for you
- Communicate with employees
- Reduce labor costs and overtime
How it works for employees:
- Access your schedule
- See who you are working with for upcoming shifts
- Request shift trades
- Request time off
- Submit your availability
- Communicate with your co-workers
The 7 shifts team's focus is to make employee scheduling easier for managers in the restaurant industry. You will quickly see how scheduling your staff is simpler when everything is managed in one spot.
Shift tracker is the best way for shift workers to keep track of hours worked and money earned. The app allows you to:
✔ Schedule upcoming shifts. (Up to one year in advanced). Past shifts can also be viewed
✔ Set your payrate per shift to calculate money earned
✔ Create shift templates of your most frequent shifts to help save time
✔ Indicate unpaid break times to get more accurate data.
✔ Customise display and default value options
There is also a premium version of this application available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dgsd.android.ShiftTracker
The premium version includes great additional features such as:
✔ Three Android widgets for quick access to information
✔ Export shifts to Android calendar (ICS and above only)
✔ Customisable pager animations (ICS and above only)
✔ Set reminders for shifts
✔ Ability to view summary of hours worked and money earned over the past year
✔ Ability to export data to CSV
If you are an employee that works for a business that uses ShiftPlanning to do their employee scheduling, then you can use this application for free to always know when and where you work.
If You have any technical difficulties in using an application, please feel free to write an email to email@example.com,
contact our support via the live chat or report the problem on our forums at http://www.shiftplanning.com/forums/
Fed up of trying to work out what shift you will be working when asked about a future date?
Wouldn't it be nice to have an App close at hand to tell you!
Shift Work Calendar can be used to plan and organise your life around your work commitments.
Keep track of your life with this Shift Work Calendar, designed to make planning easier for people who work shifts.
Shift Work Calendar allows you to easily build different shift patterns by choosing your own colours and names which can be speedily added to the Calendar and visible at a quick glance.
Comments can be added against individual days to note plans; e.g. appointments, events etc.
Ads can be removed from the Calendar Settings menu option.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for support. Feedback and suggestions are most welcome.
-Add, Edit, and Delete Shifts
-Add, Edit, and Delete Preset Shifts
-Add, Edit, and Delete Notes
-Add your schedule for weeks in advance
-Keep your previous schedules
-Highlights the current day
-Easily switch to current week
-Widget that shows next up-coming shift
-Icon Notification allows you to easily switch to app
-Show your pay days
-Show how many hours you work each week
-Change the start day of the week
-Format the date & time
-Backup and Restore the database to the sd card
-Add, Edit, and Delete Guests
-Add, Edit, and Delete Opportunities
-Add, Edit, and Delete Team Members
-Highlight guests by clicking on them
-Call Guests and Team Members
-Format the date