Now you can schedule, view, cancel, start, monitor, or control your video meetings right from your phone or tablet, wherever you are, whenever you prefer.
Whether it’s SD, HD, or immersive video systems from any major vendors, you can schedule or control your video meetings using the same simple interface on your mobile device.
All registered users of BT Engage Meeting Manager can:
- View your existing meetings (List or Calendar view) and cancel an upcoming meeting
- View your meeting site location/contact info on Google map
- Schedule new meetings and edit existing ones
- Schedule both room reservation or self-service video meeting on your favorite sites
- Desktop (SIP) participant support
- Enjoy streamlined reservation steps
- Launch an ad-hoc video meeting immediately
- Manual launch; Use this app to launch your meeting
- Associate billing codes with a new meeting when necessary
- Control a live video meeting:
- Monitor video connection status for each site
- Connect/disconnect any video site with a simple tap
- Extend a meeting beyond scheduled time
- End a meeting ahead of scheduled time
You must be a customer of BT Conferencing video services to use this app. To learn about BT’s video services and how to become a customer, please visit BT Conferencing web site at
Important: This requires a working BT Unified Communicator server on your site. Please do not use this application unless you have already configured this server.
- Feature: TLS security by default (requires server 2.3.12 or later)
- Fast Dialing (faster calls to external numbers)
- Publishing GSM calls (when you are on a GSM only call, you appear busy to other BTUC users)
- Automatic provisioning (allows the administrator to control the extension numbers that are allocated to users)
If you’re a Residential BT customer you can now make calls for the same great value as if you were using your BT calling plan, all through your smartphone’s Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- You can save money making calls to 0800, 0845 and 0870 numbers
- You can make calls back to the UK from abroad for the same price you’d pay if you were in your living room.
- You can make great value calls without having to top up your Pay-As-You-Go credit
Key features of the App:
- Free app available to all BT Residential customers
- Make calls from your smartphone using your BT home calling plan
- Save money on expensive mobile calls to 0800, 0845 & 0870 numbers
- Use your mobile fearlessly when calling the UK from abroad. But remember, your BT home calling plan stays on the UK time zone!
- No need to keep topping up your PAYG credit
- Up to 5 devices per household; unique BT.com login required per device
How the app works:
1. Download the app and complete the sign-up journey; you’ll need to be at home to link your mobile with your home phone and complete your registration.
2. This app has been designed and optimised to function over Android devices version 2.3 and up. It should still work on earlier versions, but we recommend customers upgrade to the latest version of Android for the best customer experience.
3. Up to 5 devices can be registered per household, but a unique BT.com log-in is required per device. You can create an additional log-in during the registration process.
4. The BT account holder will be informed of all new registrations and has the ability to manage their BT SmartTalk service online at www.bt.com/mybt/btsmarttalk - including limiting the type of number each user can call, or even blocking new registrations.
5. You’ll also need an internet connection! You can make calls over Wi-Fi, whether at home or out-and-about, or using a 3G/4G connection – Wi-Fi is best as your mobile service provider may charge you for data usage.
6. Please note that call quality is dependent on the quality of your Wi-Fi or mobile data connection – BT SmartTalk will warn you by displaying a message if your signal strength is poor. Problems connecting? Run the ‘Connection Test’ in the ‘Help’ section of the app.
7. Calls made from this app will cost the same as from your home phone, using your BT calling plan rather than your mobile rates or minutes.
8. People will see your mobile number when you call them via the app rather than your home phone number.
9. You’ll see all BT SmartTalk calls itemised by user mobile number on your BT bill, including calls made outside of your home calling plan.
10. For more information on your BT home calling plan, you’ll need to ask the BT account holder.
- store content from different devices in one easily accessible place
- set automatic backup for peace of mind
- view and edit files on the move
- share safely and privately with your family and friends.
BT Cloud is accessible via your smartphone, tablet, computer and through the secure web portal at www.btcloud.bt.com. For any login issues or support questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Automatic backup:
Keep your pictures and videos safe if anything happens to your iPhone or iPad. Simply turn it on and BT Cloud will keep an up to date copy of all your pictures and videos, which you can recover if your device is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Organise your digital life:
Get control over all the files and photos scattered across your different cameras, computers and devices, with one safe and private storage space.
- Access anywhere:
On-the-go access to all your files from the app, including files automatically backed up from your computer and other devices.
- Flexible working:
Edit your files in BT Cloud Sync and they automatically update across all your devices, so you can work and play seamlessly across multiple devices.
- Controlled sharing:
Share files and folders with selected friends by sending a link, or choose easy sharing to Facebook or Twitter. There are no size limits and you can stop sharing at any time.
- Offline access:
Mark selected files as ‘Offline’ so can watch your videos, see photo slideshows and listen to your music even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Safe, secure and private:
We won’t use your personal content in marketing, profile your files to serve you targeted ads or sell your data to third parties. All your content is stored within the EU and protected by EU privacy laws.
Remember – the more devices you connect, the more files you can access and protect! What’s more, there is no limit to the number of devices you can connect to your account. Visit bt.com/cloud/download on your computer or other mobile devices to download BT Cloud.
How to use the BT Cloud app:
1. Download the app and activate your BT Cloud by following the directions on screen. You’ll need to be connected to the internet.
2. Remember – this app is exclusively for BT Broadband customers! You’ll need your BT ID and password to log in. If you don’t have these, just follow the links in the app or visit bt.com/myextras.
3. After login, follow the set-up instructions to set auto backup and name your device.
4. The items you’ve selected for automatic backup will begin to transfer immediately. The speed of transfer will depend on the amount and size of your files and the speed of your 3G/Wi-Fi connection.
5. Don’t worry – your back-up will continue any time you have the app open and a data connection. You can choose in the Settings whether to allow back-up over 3G or only over Wi-Fi.
6. Visit bt.com/myextras to install BT Cloud on your computer and find out which other devices are compatible.
7. Check out how much storage you’re using via the icon at the bottom of the app or at bt.com/myextras – just click on the tile labelled ‘BT Cloud’.
Terms and Conditions apply – see bt.com/cloud/terms for details.
We’re always making improvements to the app and product and we love to hear your views – so if you’ve got a comment or suggestion, just drop us an email at email@example.com.
Being parents to an easy sleeping toddler, we needed improvements on our beloved app to accommodate our growing child and our various needs. We kept the intuitive navigation and the core principles of Child/Parent mode and click to work way of working that all of you liked so much. Also, setting up the notification type (sound, vibration, or both), as well as the alert level (the higher the alert level is, the sound should be stronger for the application to notify) are here, just prettier.
Beside improving the design, now you will not miss a call or an SMS on your child phone, it is been transferred to the parent phone. You know, we often forget to turn the Child phone silent, and it wakes up the kid, after hours of talking and singing. We automated it, now when you turn the Child mode on, the phone goes silent.
We know it is important to see whether the child is awake or not, that is why a Camera is displaying you whether your baby needs your response, or it just sleep talking, or the sensitive baby monitor has caught up some neighboring sound.
Furthermore, if you are out of home, where there is no we-fi available, just switch to Bluetooth mode and the BT Baby Phone is rocking smoothly.
If you use it every day, you know how nerve saving it is to be able to customize the sound of the crying alarm. There you have it. It is part of the whole Settings page, accompanied by settings for call, sms, vibration, battery status, etc.
Mentioning battery status, do you know that on the latest BT Baby phone monitor you will know the Child phone battery status and you will be notified if it goes critically low. It`s cool isn`t it.
Please, don`t forget to click on the adds, they keep us free. Also, we are looking forwards your comments and suggestions how to improve the application.
If you know someone in need, Share the application through the build in button.
NOTE: some phones do not work correctly receiving UDP broadcast packets, such as:
So, this application is not compatible with those phones.
• If your Broadband has gone down but you can’t get to the phone to call us, don’t’ worry, the app will help fix it, or failing that report your fault for you.
• If you’re excited about the new kit or service you’ve ordered and want to know when you’ll receive it, you can track it via the app.
• And with our latest business relevant news articles direct to your mobile, we’ll even spark a few ideas about how to improve your business.
All scanned data will be transfered on your personal computer via Bluetooth channel.
Application is absolutely free and contains no ads.
In order to use it, you need to install service application on your PC that provides connectivity with your smartphone.
You can download service application from developers web-site http://ophion.ru
barcode, bluetooth barcode, free barcode, free barcode reader, bt barcode, qr-code, qr-code scanner, barcode reader, bluetooth
What is Yahoo Answers?
Why should you care about yahoo answers?
Gold Mining Tactic
Finding a profitable niche
Choosing an affiliate product
Setting up your website
Finding the best questions to answer
Writing a profitable answer
Becoming an expert
Creating your own questions
***Please note, you must have an active BT Conferencing MeetMe account to use the application.
To set up an account please visit http://www.btconferencing.com
The BT MeetMe Mobile Controller takes the stress out of conference calling by simplifying the way you schedule, access, view and control conference calls:
- Schedule a call with the touch of a button
- Receive an alert when the first person joins your conference and see who has joined
- Join a call from any number
- See who is on the call by name
- Control the call, adding missing participants, muting participants with background noise, recording the call and much more!
BT MeetMe Mobile Controller is simply a better way to handle your everyday conference calling needs.
Tired of not knowing who calls??
”Smartpb” is an Application designed to identify those pesky callers.
Our software crawls the web of over 1.2 Billion phone numbers in only 1-2 seconds.
”Smartpb” works immediately after installation, no registration required.
”Smartpb” uses 3G or WIFI
Traffic is ~ 1kb per request.
Ideas or suggestions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORTED MOBILE OPERATOR LIST
Aditya Birla Group
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Carso Global Telecom
Celcom Axiata Berhad Malaysia
Dialog Axiata PLC Sri Lanka
Eesti Mobiiltelefon (EMT) Estonia
Everything Everywhere UK
Hello Axiata Cambodia
KfW Banking group
M1 Limited Singapore
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL)
Mobile TeleSystems (MTS)
Nokia Siemens Networks
Robi Axiata Limited Bangladesh
Singapore Telecom (SingTel)
State Street Bank
TMI India Ltd
Wind Mobile Canada
XL Axiata Indonesia
★ Most downloaded app lock in Play Store.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 30 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault
• Video Vault
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
More features coming soon...
AppLock Protect Your Privacy.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Help us to support your language. email@example.com
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
IncisiveBT is a bug tracking tool that optimizes tracking and record maintaining of a defect or reported issue, enabling easier communication and tracing the progress between two or multiple parties or ends following the generic trend of bug tracking but in a more effective and more interactive method.
Its main features include:
Any issue regarding any project can be reported with complete details Assign To(mention User who has been assigned to resolve this task). A brief summary and description of issue has to be given.
In View Issues screen, we have a list of all reported issues , we can see issue's project name, its category, severity and status.
Upon selection of an issue, we can update its particular details
Projects Screen has complete details of Projects, its name, its status and description.
Projects details can also be updated except project name you can assign it to any other person, change its status , description.
In Short, you have a Bug-Tracking Tool now in your hands!
More from developer
The BT MobileXpress application allows customers of the BT MobileXpress service to login and use BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi on their Android devices.
BT MobileXpress is a secure remote access solution aimed at global enterprises and organisations. It is a key component of flexible working, allowing employees, partners, contractors and customers to continue to work and securely access corporate data wherever they are. It allows you to work more productively, respond to customers quicker, save time, save travel costs, while operating effectively. BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi footprint is constantly growing and already provides access from over 4.3 million hotspots in 106 countries.
Key Features of the BT MobileXpress application:
• Integrated Wi-Fi login simplifying connection to BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi hotspots.
• Searchable online mapping function to provide hotspot location information.
• Auto-Connect function to automate login when connected to a suitable hotspot.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please use this function to let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application.
2. Start the ‘BT MobileXpress’ application on your device, you will be prompted to enter your BT MobileXpress username, password and service activation code.
Registered users will be able to obtain this information from their company’s IT department. This information will be saved and you will not have to enter on subsequent connections.
3. Enable Wi-Fi on your device through ‘Settings’ from your devices home screen.
4. Open the BT MobileXpress application and when you are within a supported hotspot you will be able to login to the service.
5. Before you leave the venue please ensure you logout to disconnect and terminate your BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi session.
6. Remember to change your device Wi-Fi settings when you return to a private or home Wi-Fi service.
For further information please refer to the Help FAQ section within the app.
Please note that variations in vendor hardware and implementation of Android OS could affect performance and operation of the BT MobileXpress App. While we have tested and focused development of the application onto a wide range of business devices, we are unable to confirm operation of this application on all physical devices. Therefore any customer planning on deploying BT MobileXpress App for Android should test and trial the software on their specific device portfolio to confirm its operation.
This application is only for use by customers of the BT MobileXpress service. Unless you have this application do not download or install, it is not for use with any other public Wi-Fi services.
Using BT One Voice anywhere supports your organisation’s globally-connected workforce and opens up cost-reduction opportunities, simply by re-prioritising your calling patterns.
You can choose from a range of cost-saving calling options, determine how you’d like to be reached, and enjoy advanced features such as voicemail as text. Exact feature list available depends on account type.
Use the BT One Voice anywhere app to manage your calling preferences depending upon your situation at any given time; whether in your home country or roaming.
Note: A BT One Voice anywhere account is required from BT Group Plc in order to use this Business App.
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice dramatically improves meeting effectiveness and productivity. With this free BT app, there is no need to compromise when communicating from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Uses Dolby Voice technology to enable the best conference call audio quality from a mobile device.
- Saves cost when joining over VoIP if working remotely or on the move.
- Makes meetings easy to start and join; no need to find the phone number.
- 3 easy ways to join your meeting
1 - Over VoIP (Wi-Fi or mobile data) using Dolby Voice technology to enable high quality sound, voice separation & background noise reduction.
2 - Let the app call you back on your phone if you have no data connection or are not using a corporate device.
3 - Use the app to find your local dial in numbers and dial in the traditional way wherever you are in the world.
- Add your own chair account to the app to enable 'click to start' your meetings - no need to enter a passcode.
- Option to set to Wi-Fi only to connect to meetings and restrict network data charges.
How the app works:
- Access to a BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account from BT Group Plc is required in order to use this app.
- Requires a data connection, depending on your device data plan you may incur data charges when using mobile data to connect to meetings.
- When using mobile data to connect over VoIP (Dolby Voice) 4G recommended for the best audio experience.
It has embedded video content which you can view offline and a number of links to relevant online material, including datasheets on each of the five key areas within BT Contact:
• BT Inbound Contact intelligently routes the traffic into your contact centres and gets through to the agent best placed to handle that enquiry, so you can increase customer satisfaction and boost efficiencies.
• BT Auto Contact enables you to provide a good experience by giving customers the option to self-serve and reduce operating costs.
• BT Optimise Contact ensures you improve your operations by managing all your contact centre intelligence.
• BT Cloud Contact is our range of hosted Contact Centres which allows you to deliver contact centres anywhere in the world on a flexible basis.
• BT Onsite Contact is our range of on premise multi-channel contact centre solutions supported by world class partners.
By clicking on the left icon, you will be given the option to either send the content as a link to an email address or view the content on your device.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you would like further information or you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application. Because of the embedded video content, you will need to be connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot and the download may take a few minutes.
2. Start the application on your device. The first time you use it you will be prompted to register an email address which can then be used as an address to send information to. This is optional, it can be added and changed within the application at any time.