• If your Broadband has gone down but you can’t get to the phone to call us, don’t’ worry, the app will help fix it, or failing that report your fault for you.
• If you’re excited about the new kit or service you’ve ordered and want to know when you’ll receive it, you can track it via the app.
• And with our latest business relevant news articles direct to your mobile, we’ll even spark a few ideas about how to improve your business.
Loyalty specials, Checkin coupons, and more money saving features make this app a "must have" in south Florida.
Keep yourself up to date with our app. Drop a line, or a picture and even write on our wall within our App Community. Come in for a great time.
-Keep yourself up to date with our Events feature
-One touch calling, and directions
-Car finder feature
Now you can schedule, view, cancel, start, monitor, or control your video meetings right from your phone or tablet, wherever you are, whenever you prefer.
Whether it’s SD, HD, or immersive video systems from any major vendors, you can schedule or control your video meetings using the same simple interface on your mobile device.
All registered users of BT Engage Meeting Manager can:
- View your existing meetings (List or Calendar view) and cancel an upcoming meeting
- View your meeting site location/contact info on Google map
- Schedule new meetings and edit existing ones
- Schedule both room reservation or self-service video meeting on your favorite sites
- Desktop (SIP) participant support
- Enjoy streamlined reservation steps
- Launch an ad-hoc video meeting immediately
- Manual launch; Use this app to launch your meeting
- Associate billing codes with a new meeting when necessary
- Control a live video meeting:
- Monitor video connection status for each site
- Connect/disconnect any video site with a simple tap
- Extend a meeting beyond scheduled time
- End a meeting ahead of scheduled time
You must be a customer of BT Conferencing video services to use this app. To learn about BT’s video services and how to become a customer, please visit BT Conferencing web site at
Important: This requires a working BT Unified Communicator server on your site. Please do not use this application unless you have already configured this server.
- Feature: TLS security by default (requires server 2.3.12 or later)
- Fast Dialing (faster calls to external numbers)
- Publishing GSM calls (when you are on a GSM only call, you appear busy to other BTUC users)
- Automatic provisioning (allows the administrator to control the extension numbers that are allocated to users)
★ Most downloaded app lock in Play Store.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 30 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault
• Video Vault
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
More features coming soon...
AppLock Protect Your Privacy.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Help us to support your language. firstname.lastname@example.org
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
• Simple setup of corporate Email, Wi-Fi and VPN
• Automatic installation of corporate apps
• Enhanced encryption services for protecting important data
• Compliance with corporate IT policies
• Remote device reset for lost or stolen devices
More from developer
The BT MobileXpress application allows customers of the BT MobileXpress service to login and use BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi on their Android devices.
BT MobileXpress is a secure remote access solution aimed at global enterprises and organisations. It is a key component of flexible working, allowing employees, partners, contractors and customers to continue to work and securely access corporate data wherever they are. It allows you to work more productively, respond to customers quicker, save time, save travel costs, while operating effectively. BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi footprint is constantly growing and already provides access from over 4.3 million hotspots in 106 countries.
Key Features of the BT MobileXpress application:
• Integrated Wi-Fi login simplifying connection to BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi hotspots.
• Searchable online mapping function to provide hotspot location information.
• Auto-Connect function to automate login when connected to a suitable hotspot.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please use this function to let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application.
2. Start the ‘BT MobileXpress’ application on your device, you will be prompted to enter your BT MobileXpress username, password and service activation code.
Registered users will be able to obtain this information from their company’s IT department. This information will be saved and you will not have to enter on subsequent connections.
3. Enable Wi-Fi on your device through ‘Settings’ from your devices home screen.
4. Open the BT MobileXpress application and when you are within a supported hotspot you will be able to login to the service.
5. Before you leave the venue please ensure you logout to disconnect and terminate your BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi session.
6. Remember to change your device Wi-Fi settings when you return to a private or home Wi-Fi service.
For further information please refer to the Help FAQ section within the app.
Please note that variations in vendor hardware and implementation of Android OS could affect performance and operation of the BT MobileXpress App. While we have tested and focused development of the application onto a wide range of business devices, we are unable to confirm operation of this application on all physical devices. Therefore any customer planning on deploying BT MobileXpress App for Android should test and trial the software on their specific device portfolio to confirm its operation.
This application is only for use by customers of the BT MobileXpress service. Unless you have this application do not download or install, it is not for use with any other public Wi-Fi services.
Using BT One Voice anywhere supports your organisation’s globally-connected workforce and opens up cost-reduction opportunities, simply by re-prioritising your calling patterns.
You can choose from a range of cost-saving calling options, determine how you’d like to be reached, and enjoy advanced features such as voicemail as text. Exact feature list available depends on account type.
Use the BT One Voice anywhere app to manage your calling preferences depending upon your situation at any given time; whether in your home country or roaming.
Note: A BT One Voice anywhere account is required from BT Group Plc in order to use this Business App.
It has embedded video content which you can view offline and a number of links to relevant online material, including datasheets on each of the five key areas within BT Contact:
• BT Inbound Contact intelligently routes the traffic into your contact centres and gets through to the agent best placed to handle that enquiry, so you can increase customer satisfaction and boost efficiencies.
• BT Auto Contact enables you to provide a good experience by giving customers the option to self-serve and reduce operating costs.
• BT Optimise Contact ensures you improve your operations by managing all your contact centre intelligence.
• BT Cloud Contact is our range of hosted Contact Centres which allows you to deliver contact centres anywhere in the world on a flexible basis.
• BT Onsite Contact is our range of on premise multi-channel contact centre solutions supported by world class partners.
By clicking on the left icon, you will be given the option to either send the content as a link to an email address or view the content on your device.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you would like further information or you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application. Because of the embedded video content, you will need to be connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot and the download may take a few minutes.
2. Start the application on your device. The first time you use it you will be prompted to register an email address which can then be used as an address to send information to. This is optional, it can be added and changed within the application at any time.