Now you can schedule, view, cancel, start, monitor, or control your video meetings right from your phone or tablet, wherever you are, whenever you prefer.
Whether it’s SD, HD, or immersive video systems from any major vendors, you can schedule or control your video meetings using the same simple interface on your mobile device.
All registered users of BT Engage Meeting Manager can:
- View your existing meetings (List or Calendar view) and cancel an upcoming meeting
- View your meeting site location/contact info on Google map
- Schedule new meetings and edit existing ones
- Schedule both room reservation or self-service video meeting on your favorite sites
- Desktop (SIP) participant support
- Enjoy streamlined reservation steps
- Launch an ad-hoc video meeting immediately
- Manual launch; Use this app to launch your meeting
- Associate billing codes with a new meeting when necessary
- Control a live video meeting:
- Monitor video connection status for each site
- Connect/disconnect any video site with a simple tap
- Extend a meeting beyond scheduled time
- End a meeting ahead of scheduled time
You must be a customer of BT Conferencing video services to use this app. To learn about BT’s video services and how to become a customer, please visit BT Conferencing web site at
In order to run this App, you need to buy the mobile printer.
(Inquiry: Tel: +82-2-2107-3700, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
-Swipe the Magnegic Card Reader
Bluetooth connection Info:
-Bluetooth name: WOOSIM
For Bluetooth connection, please click the menu key.
If you are tired of a same style app, or navigating across many apps for email, you will have a fresher, more unique experience with InoMail.
1. Mail account setup wizard
2. Html and image signature
3. Thread message (grouping messages by subject)
4. IDLE Push
5. Color themes
6. Landscape mode
7. Supports the IMAP and POP3 protocol
8. Rich Editor
Important: This requires a working BT Unified Communicator server on your site. Please do not use this application unless you have already configured this server.
- Feature: TLS security by default (requires server 2.3.12 or later)
- Fast Dialing (faster calls to external numbers)
- Publishing GSM calls (when you are on a GSM only call, you appear busy to other BTUC users)
- Automatic provisioning (allows the administrator to control the extension numbers that are allocated to users)
BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice dramatically improves meeting effectiveness and productivity by:
- delivering high quality sound: high definition combined with background noise reduction and audio levelling of each participant
- enabling voice separation: participant voices come from different directions (just like being around the meeting room table)
- making it easier and faster to join BT MeetMe conference calls.
- choose from 3 easy ways to join your meeting
1. Using WiFi or mobile data
2. Have the app call you back on your phone
3. Call into the meeting by clicking on a local dial-in number in the app
- save your chairperson BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account details so you can just tap to start a meeting
- join other BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice conferences by tap on the email link (No need to type in a passcode)
- option to set app to only connect using WiFi to save on network data charges.
How the app works:
- to host a conference requires an active BT MeetMe with Dolby Voice account from BT Group plc.
(Please note this is distinct from a standard BT MeetMe account)
- to join, an invitation from your host
- requires a data connection. (Depending on your data plan, you may incur charges when using this app to join meetings)
- recommended WiFi internet, or 4G or higher data connection for the best audio experience
- requires minimum of Android 4.0 or later
- recommended Android 4.4 or later for the best Dolby Voice audio experience.
Using BT One Voice anywhere supports your organisation’s globally-connected workforce and opens up cost-reduction opportunities, simply by re-prioritising your calling patterns.
You can choose from a range of cost-saving calling options, determine how you’d like to be reached, and enjoy advanced features such as voicemail as text. Exact feature list available depends on account type.
Use the BT One Voice anywhere app to manage your calling preferences depending upon your situation at any given time; whether in your home country or roaming.
Note: A BT One Voice anywhere account is required from BT Group Plc in order to use this Business App.
The BT MobileXpress application allows customers of the BT MobileXpress service to login and use BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi on their Android devices.
BT MobileXpress is a secure remote access solution aimed at global enterprises and organisations. It is a key component of flexible working, allowing employees, partners, contractors and customers to continue to work and securely access corporate data wherever they are. It allows you to work more productively, respond to customers quicker, save time, save travel costs, while operating effectively. BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi footprint is constantly growing and already provides access from over 4.3 million hotspots in 106 countries.
Key Features of the BT MobileXpress application:
• Integrated Wi-Fi login simplifying connection to BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi hotspots.
• Searchable online mapping function to provide hotspot location information.
• Auto-Connect function to automate login when connected to a suitable hotspot.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please use this function to let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application.
2. Start the ‘BT MobileXpress’ application on your device, you will be prompted to enter your BT MobileXpress username, password and service activation code.
Registered users will be able to obtain this information from their company’s IT department. This information will be saved and you will not have to enter on subsequent connections.
3. Enable Wi-Fi on your device through ‘Settings’ from your devices home screen.
4. Open the BT MobileXpress application and when you are within a supported hotspot you will be able to login to the service.
5. Before you leave the venue please ensure you logout to disconnect and terminate your BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi session.
6. Remember to change your device Wi-Fi settings when you return to a private or home Wi-Fi service.
For further information please refer to the Help FAQ section within the app.
Please note that variations in vendor hardware and implementation of Android OS could affect performance and operation of the BT MobileXpress App. While we have tested and focused development of the application onto a wide range of business devices, we are unable to confirm operation of this application on all physical devices. Therefore any customer planning on deploying BT MobileXpress App for Android should test and trial the software on their specific device portfolio to confirm its operation.
This application is only for use by customers of the BT MobileXpress service. Unless you have this application do not download or install, it is not for use with any other public Wi-Fi services.
BT One Voice mobile access is an end-to-end managed service that provides customers with the following compelling benefits:
- Reduced Long Distance Charges: Significant savings on International Direct dial calls to both Fixed and mobile phones.
- Global Reach: Available in 28+ countries (Europe, Asia and US)
- Onevoice Mobile Access facilitates a structured, phased approach for those customers who want to rationalize their mobile telephony strategy.
It has embedded video content which you can view offline and a number of links to relevant online material, including datasheets on each of the five key areas within BT Contact:
• BT Inbound Contact intelligently routes the traffic into your contact centres and gets through to the agent best placed to handle that enquiry, so you can increase customer satisfaction and boost efficiencies.
• BT Auto Contact enables you to provide a good experience by giving customers the option to self-serve and reduce operating costs.
• BT Optimise Contact ensures you improve your operations by managing all your contact centre intelligence.
• BT Cloud Contact is our range of hosted Contact Centres which allows you to deliver contact centres anywhere in the world on a flexible basis.
• BT Onsite Contact is our range of on premise multi-channel contact centre solutions supported by world class partners.
By clicking on the left icon, you will be given the option to either send the content as a link to an email address or view the content on your device.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you would like further information or you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application. Because of the embedded video content, you will need to be connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot and the download may take a few minutes.
2. Start the application on your device. The first time you use it you will be prompted to register an email address which can then be used as an address to send information to. This is optional, it can be added and changed within the application at any time.
* A fully managed cloud authentication service.
* An easy to use, automated workflow for mass provisioning tokens to users supporting role based access control.
* Detailed authentication reporting and built-in security controls.
* Support multiple tokens from a single app.
* OTP’s are generated out of band, mobile connectivity is not required.
* No hardware costs. Use the device you already own.
Note: This application is only for use in conjunction with BT's Assure Threat Monitoring Services. If you are not a customer subscribing to these services you will not be able to use this soft token application.