Now you can schedule, view, cancel, start, monitor, or control your video meetings right from your phone or tablet, wherever you are, whenever you prefer.
Whether it’s SD, HD, or immersive video systems from any major vendors, you can schedule or control your video meetings using the same simple interface on your mobile device.
All registered users of BT Engage Meeting Manager can:
- View your existing meetings (List or Calendar view) and cancel an upcoming meeting
- View your meeting site location/contact info on Google map
- Schedule new meetings and edit existing ones
- Schedule both room reservation or self-service video meeting on your favorite sites
- Desktop (SIP) participant support
- Enjoy streamlined reservation steps
- Launch an ad-hoc video meeting immediately
- Manual launch; Use this app to launch your meeting
- Associate billing codes with a new meeting when necessary
- Control a live video meeting:
- Monitor video connection status for each site
- Connect/disconnect any video site with a simple tap
- Extend a meeting beyond scheduled time
- End a meeting ahead of scheduled time
You must be a customer of BT Conferencing video services to use this app. To learn about BT’s video services and how to become a customer, please visit BT Conferencing web site at
• If your Broadband has gone down but you can’t get to the phone to call us, don’t’ worry, the app will help fix it, or failing that report your fault for you.
• If you’re excited about the new kit or service you’ve ordered and want to know when you’ll receive it, you can track it via the app.
• And with our latest business relevant news articles direct to your mobile, we’ll even spark a few ideas about how to improve your business.
Important: This requires a working BT Unified Communicator server on your site. Please do not use this application unless you have already configured this server.
- Feature: TLS security by default (requires server 2.3.12 or later)
- Fast Dialing (faster calls to external numbers)
- Publishing GSM calls (when you are on a GSM only call, you appear busy to other BTUC users)
- Automatic provisioning (allows the administrator to control the extension numbers that are allocated to users)
Loyalty specials, Checkin coupons, and more money saving features make this app a "must have" in south Florida.
Keep yourself up to date with our app. Drop a line, or a picture and even write on our wall within our App Community. Come in for a great time.
-Keep yourself up to date with our Events feature
-One touch calling, and directions
-Car finder feature
All scanned data will be transfered on your personal computer via Bluetooth channel.
Application is absolutely free and contains no ads.
In order to use it, you need to install service application on your PC that provides connectivity with your smartphone.
You can download service application from developers web-site http://ophion.ru
barcode, bluetooth barcode, free barcode, free barcode reader, bt barcode, qr-code, qr-code scanner, barcode reader, bluetooth
NOTE: Key has been updated ONLY to support more devices, so if you already have this, you can skip the update
DONT buy this until you have installed and configured the FREE trial version application named "TouchDown for SmartPhones" or "TouchDown HD for Tablets"
YOU WONT RECEIVE A SEPARATE SERIAL NUMBER.
Connect to your Exchange Server to get Email, Contacts, Calendar and Tasks with TouchDown. TouchDown provides most complete Exchange sync.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandage the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
More from developer
The BT MobileXpress application allows customers of the BT MobileXpress service to login and use BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi on their Android devices.
BT MobileXpress is a secure remote access solution aimed at global enterprises and organisations. It is a key component of flexible working, allowing employees, partners, contractors and customers to continue to work and securely access corporate data wherever they are. It allows you to work more productively, respond to customers quicker, save time, save travel costs, while operating effectively. BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi footprint is constantly growing and already provides access from over 4.3 million hotspots in 106 countries.
Key Features of the BT MobileXpress application:
• Integrated Wi-Fi login simplifying connection to BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi hotspots.
• Searchable online mapping function to provide hotspot location information.
• Auto-Connect function to automate login when connected to a suitable hotspot.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please use this function to let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application.
2. Start the ‘BT MobileXpress’ application on your device, you will be prompted to enter your BT MobileXpress username, password and service activation code.
Registered users will be able to obtain this information from their company’s IT department. This information will be saved and you will not have to enter on subsequent connections.
3. Enable Wi-Fi on your device through ‘Settings’ from your devices home screen.
4. Open the BT MobileXpress application and when you are within a supported hotspot you will be able to login to the service.
5. Before you leave the venue please ensure you logout to disconnect and terminate your BT MobileXpress Wi-Fi session.
6. Remember to change your device Wi-Fi settings when you return to a private or home Wi-Fi service.
For further information please refer to the Help FAQ section within the app.
Please note that variations in vendor hardware and implementation of Android OS could affect performance and operation of the BT MobileXpress App. While we have tested and focused development of the application onto a wide range of business devices, we are unable to confirm operation of this application on all physical devices. Therefore any customer planning on deploying BT MobileXpress App for Android should test and trial the software on their specific device portfolio to confirm its operation.
This application is only for use by customers of the BT MobileXpress service. Unless you have this application do not download or install, it is not for use with any other public Wi-Fi services.
Using BT One Voice anywhere supports your organisation’s globally-connected workforce and opens up cost-reduction opportunities, simply by re-prioritising your calling patterns.
You can choose from a range of cost-saving calling options, determine how you’d like to be reached, and enjoy advanced features such as voicemail as text. Exact feature list available depends on account type.
Use the BT One Voice anywhere app to manage your calling preferences depending upon your situation at any given time; whether in your home country or roaming.
Note: A BT One Voice anywhere account is required from BT Group Plc in order to use this Business App.
It has embedded video content which you can view offline and a number of links to relevant online material, including datasheets on each of the five key areas within BT Contact:
• BT Inbound Contact intelligently routes the traffic into your contact centres and gets through to the agent best placed to handle that enquiry, so you can increase customer satisfaction and boost efficiencies.
• BT Auto Contact enables you to provide a good experience by giving customers the option to self-serve and reduce operating costs.
• BT Optimise Contact ensures you improve your operations by managing all your contact centre intelligence.
• BT Cloud Contact is our range of hosted Contact Centres which allows you to deliver contact centres anywhere in the world on a flexible basis.
• BT Onsite Contact is our range of on premise multi-channel contact centre solutions supported by world class partners.
By clicking on the left icon, you will be given the option to either send the content as a link to an email address or view the content on your device.
The application has an inbuilt feedback function. If you would like further information or you have any feedback or comments regarding this application please let us know.
To use the application for the first time:
1. Download and install this application. Because of the embedded video content, you will need to be connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot and the download may take a few minutes.
2. Start the application on your device. The first time you use it you will be prompted to register an email address which can then be used as an address to send information to. This is optional, it can be added and changed within the application at any time.